Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    New version released. Just a new crew update.

6.21 Added New Crew: Dream Alien Leader, Migleemo, Kodrak
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited January 27
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    New version released. Just a new crew update.

6.21 Added New Crew: Dream Alien Leader, Migleemo, Kodrak

Something must have changed.
    'Freeze' recommendations drop from 17 in 6.20 to 4 in 6.21.

My bad...
  • Options
    Food for thought for @cmdrworf and others:

I'm incredibly grateful for the time that @cmdrworf takes to provide us with this useful resource. While I'm sure the game adds newer players routinely, it seems like most of us who use the sheet are longer term players. For me, I've immortalized all of the 1, 2 and 3* crew. I'm about 75% complete of the 4*. Most of my 4* that get immortalized go straight in the freezer.

As a result, its not unusual for me to skip a sheet update or two because I've got the space to hang onto the crew I've immortalized and it saves me from setting up an entirely new sheet each time. To that end, I wonder if we should allow @cmdrworf to move to a once a month sheet production to reduce the pressure on him.

Thoughts?
    I'm fine with whatever schedule Worf feels comfortable with.
  • Options
    Something I noted: It's not mentioned by WRG anywhere, but ALL the previous Mega crew, not just Lwaxana, are giving bonuses in these events, which will definitely blow up our "Event Crew" section on Settings to larger than 8.

Don't know if that's something worth expanding on the sheet as it might be for this Mega only, though.
  • Options
    Fixed issue with Duplicate merge crew not showing keep for merge reasons.
    So I'm going to assume that my new "Unfreeze" recommendation is a result of this updated sheet logic?ooop9ubgmf2n.pngI don't need to unfreeze Janeway, because I have a duplicate of her already out, waiting for a Paris to merge with. Recommending "Unfreeze" for merge reasons makes no sense, because you can't merge Immortal crew anyway.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm going to assume that my new "Unfreeze" recommendation is a result of this updated sheet logic?ooop9ubgmf2n.pngI don't need to unfreeze Janeway, because I have a duplicate of her already out, waiting for a Paris to merge with. Recommending "Unfreeze" for merge reasons makes no sense, because you can't merge Immortal crew anyway.

Tagging @mr_sparky

I suspect so. We tweaked this logic to improve the recommendations for the fuses. We'll probably need to adjust slightly due to the fact you can't use immortal crew.
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭

Yep. The sheet currently doesn't handle duplicates very well, so we tweaked the logic to handle the fusion edge cases you pointed out. But it gets hard to handle different combinations of edge cases.

Let me see if we can tweak it some more so the recommendations are a little smarter about these kinds of fusion cases. Thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released:

Added New Crew: Nausicaan Thug, Stonn, Rejoined Jadzia Dax, Omet'iklan, Seska and Culluh, Homesteader Chakotay, Ubiquitous Borg Queen, Away Team Detmer
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    New Version Released: 6.23

"added Omet'iklan to ""A New Challenger Approaches""
    Added new crew: Human Silik, Concerning Flight Janeway, Michael Jonas, Motura, Acting Chief Engineer Joe Carey, Twin Mistresses of Evil
    Added Damron;Degraded Sphere-Builder;Thalen; to Delphic Expanse Collection
    Expanded Delphic Expanse Collection to 12.
    Added New Collection: The Way Home"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released: 6.23

"added Omet'iklan to ""A New Challenger Approaches""
    Added new crew: Human Silik, Concerning Flight Janeway, Michael Jonas, Motura, Acting Chief Engineer Joe Carey, Twin Mistresses of Evil
    Added Damron;Degraded Sphere-Builder;Thalen; to Delphic Expanse Collection
    Expanded Delphic Expanse Collection to 12.
    Added New Collection: The Way Home"

FYI, There are a couple of crew messed up in "The Way Home" Ive got them Fixed in 6.24. I'll release that this week if all goes well. Borg Queen and Belle Q are flipped. TNG/Voyager
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't these all be under the same Variant?

0cike4m4jmsw.png
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't these all be under the same Variant?

0cike4m4jmsw.png

Yep. I'll get that fixed. Working on the new release now too. Should have it ready to go today if all goes well.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of updates.

"Moved Belle Q from Voyager to TNG
    Mioved Borg Queen from TNG to Voyager
    Added New Crew: Data as Masaka, Wixiban, Facepalm Paris, Bela Oxmyx, Harry Mudd, Dr. Simon van Gelder, Unimatrix Zero Borg Queen, Peldor Joi Kira
    Corrected Variant Names Trip and Tucker to all be Tucker"
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    Aww... I was hoping they'd all be Trip, but I understand.
  • Options

Let's vote!!!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14

Let's vote!!!

You know, I almost went with Trip, but generally speaking I use last names..... It is tempting though.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version released. 6.25. Only a crew update.

Added New Crew: The Pahvan, Desert Trip Tucker, Gaila, Rayna Kapec
  • Options
    Welp... we've got an event with EIGHT potential variants and only 7 spots for Variants on the Settings page. Luckily, Penk, Krem, Tiron, and AGIMUS all only have 1 variant.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp... we've got an event with EIGHT potential variants and only 7 spots for Variants on the Settings page. Luckily, Penk, Krem, Tiron, and AGIMUS all only have 1 variant.

Lol. It never fails. Darn him for being such an amazing actor.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major Update. 6.26

"Added New Crew: Leck, Farewell Rios
    Added Resourceful to Lt. JG Kayshon
    Expanded variants to 8
    Added Twin Misstresses of Evil to Bride of Chaotica
    Added Compromised Kamran Gant to A Little Stroll
    Moved The Eugenics Wars from Race to Trait on collections tab.
    Created new Series section in the collections tab and moved all series collections to that section
    Expanded Collections: A New Challenger Approaches (11), Fully Functional (40), Criminal Mind (25, 40), Faster, Higher, Stronger (40), A Little Stroll (40), The Eugenics Wars (40), Animated (60), As Usual (60), The Daystrom Award (80), Great Compassion (80), Valor in Combat (100), Where No Man Has Gone Before (120), Do No Harm (100), Survival Training (120), To Boldly Go (120, 140, 160), Costume Party (160), Healthy Discourse (140, 160, 180, 200), Original Thinking (280, 300, 350)"
  • Options
    Expanded variants to 8
    Are we going to have the same Upgrade problem with the Settings sheet we had last time there was an expansion?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    Expanded variants to 8
    Are we going to have the same Upgrade problem with the Settings sheet we had last time there was an expansion?

Nope. We addressed it already. Thanks @mr_sparky . I held off releasing this version until he could update the script that handles that portion.
  • Options
    This is only tangentially related to the sheet, but Google has changed Drive settings to now show that I've accessed the main sheet, even though I only make a copy. Is there a way to reset it back to the old way, where you only see what you've actually downloaded to your drive?
  • Options
    kauthorkauthor ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Another problem- DataCore.App went through a new revamp.. @cmdrworf
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not finding the download option to pull into our spreadsheet....
  • Options
    I posted on their Discord channel and was directed to the profile button, share profile, and then export csv. They said it wasn't working, but I believe I was able to download a good file.
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    need a new bookmark for datacore, got mine working fine
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    need a new bookmark for datacore, got mine working fine

Yeah, it looks like there is no direct link to the player data page anymore. you'll need to navigate there from the main page now in datacore.

Ok, after uploading, you need to hit the "share your player profile" then the export CSV option appears.
  • Options
    Something seems to be off. I downloaded the crew.csv from datacore and imported it. Sorted the sheet for crew to freeze and all it tells me to freeze is a crew I froze yesterday.
  • Options
    It actually looks like an issue with the datacore export.