Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted Collections!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, Cartwright in Star Trek IV was serving as the Starfleet Commander, (role was supposed to be Morrow, but I guess Robert Hooks wasn’t available?) so there’s opportunity for a meaningful variant.

I'm all about more Cartwright. Starfleet Commander Cartwright. Hell, bring on Mirror Cartwright, says I!

Heck yeah — all the Cartwrights! Ben, Hoss, Little Joe... everybody!

lfrhb94pd0ty.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    IIRC, Cartwright in Star Trek IV was serving as the Starfleet Commander, (role was supposed to be Morrow, but I guess Robert Hooks wasn’t available?) so there’s opportunity for a meaningful variant.

I'm all about more Cartwright. Starfleet Commander Cartwright. Hell, bring on Mirror Cartwright, says I!

lfrhb94pd0ty.jpg

Bring on all the Mirror Cartwrights! Mirror Ben, Mirror Hoss, Mirror Little Joe... Mirror everybody, says I!

e390grlyt49b.jpg
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

lfrhb94pd0ty.jpg

Bring on all the Mirror Cartwrights! Mirror Ben, Mirror Hoss, Mirror Little Joe... Mirror everybody, says I!

e390grlyt49b.jpg

Since that show was (mainly) in the 60s, I think they'd probably look more like the classic TOS mirror universe...
    i0vz2chrr9rp.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

lfrhb94pd0ty.jpg

e390grlyt49b.jpg

Since that show was (mainly) in the 60s, I think they'd probably look more like the classic TOS mirror universe...
    i0vz2chrr9rp.jpg

Turns out when you reverse Lorne Green and put a white goatee on him, he looks like modern day John Ratzenberger. I think we've all learned something important today.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe in that case, he was an admiral serving as Starfleet Commander. As a position. He would be an admiral in a high position in Starfleet, not actually Commander Rank.

Just for clarity for everyone.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    I believe Mirror Bonanza is the one where the song goes “It’s my right to pick a little fight.”
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a WW2 collection? We have the Killing Game crew, plus Vosk, RAF Bashir and O'Brien, Tuskegee Mayweather, and maybe Aviator Yar. There are a couple possibilities yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    How about a WW2 collection? We have the Killing Game crew, plus Vosk, RAF Bashir and O'Brien, Tuskegee Mayweather, and maybe Aviator Yar. There are a couple possibilities yet.

The ultimate threshold reward should be a non-canon WWII variant of Susie Money. When you eventually reached that threshold and claimed her, you'd have the chance to either airlock or save Private Money.
  • Options

The ultimate threshold reward should be a non-canon WWII variant of Susie Money. When you eventually reached that threshold and claimed her, you'd have the chance to either airlock or save Private Money.

Sasha. IIRC.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I may have a little crush on Money. Just saying.
  • Options

Sasha. IIRC.

Ah, good catch. I misremembered that she was named for costumer Susie Money.

i6elcpyhpr05.jpg
  • Options

Sasha. IIRC.

Ah, good catch. I misremembered that she was named for costumer Susie Money.

i6elcpyhpr05.jpg

She had my heart 💓 when she sniped that cowboy in "North Star"
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are doing Voyage Home, you can also throw Gillian Taylor in there too. That would make a nice even eight with the new Kirk.

And Mommanda. She is from Voyage Home, and is in this upcoming Campaign.......

And Dark Ages McCoy!

Admiral Cartwright could go be in that collection too considering he was in ST:IV

The Admiral Cartwright in the game is from VI, not IV.

Here's the closest he is to pointing in The Voyage Home:
    rk81v1cuhug2.jpg

And here's the source image from The Undiscovered Country:
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

Which is why we need an Undiscovered Country collection!

gee i wonder who the collection reward for that one could be cough cough cough :D

1ETMP069.jpg
  • Options
    If you are doing Voyage Home, you can also throw Gillian Taylor in there too. That would make a nice even eight with the new Kirk.

And Mommanda. She is from Voyage Home, and is in this upcoming Campaign.......

And Dark Ages McCoy!

Admiral Cartwright could go be in that collection too considering he was in ST:IV

The Admiral Cartwright in the game is from VI, not IV.

Here's the closest he is to pointing in The Voyage Home:
    rk81v1cuhug2.jpg

And here's the source image from The Undiscovered Country:
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

Which is why we need an Undiscovered Country collection!

gee i wonder who the collection reward for that one could be cough cough cough :D

1ETMP069.jpg

Making me regret taking Nomad over a third star for Admiral Cartwright recently.