Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted Collections!

Comments

• Options
    STARFLEET'S TOP BRASS COLLECTION

Basically any card that has the title Admiral / Vice Admiral.

I think there are quite a few now...off the top of my head:

Forest
    Kirk
    Cartwright
    Nechayev
    Picard
    Riker
    Dougherty
    Ross
    Patrick
    Janeway
    Vice Janeway
    Cornwell
    Clancey

And I think we are due a new 2380s Admiral Picard too

We should add Commodores April and Decker as well. And I'm sure we'll be getting Commodore Oh sooner rather than later.

I was right about Commodore Oh much sooner than I thought. 😅
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    STARFLEET'S TOP BRASS COLLECTION

Basically any card that has the title Admiral / Vice Admiral.

I think there are quite a few now...off the top of my head:

Forest
    Kirk
    Cartwright
    Nechayev
    Picard
    Riker
    Dougherty
    Ross
    Patrick
    Janeway
    Vice Janeway
    Cornwell
    Clancey

And I think we are due a new 2380s Admiral Picard too

We should add Commodores April and Decker as well. And I'm sure we'll be getting Commodore Oh sooner rather than later.

I was right about Commodore Oh much sooner than I thought. 😅

Good call on Commodore Future's So Bright!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there are more newer crew in Do No Harm than the other big collections, so that feels like a predictor to me. 🤔🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it's been a while since I saw a thread for new collections. Here's one that I found from long ago:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/160717#Comment_160717
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How about they expand the A Challenger Approaches collection?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about they expand the A Challenger Approaches collection?

I would play it again. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been proposing this final addition for some time now to complete the Voyage Home collection.
    wtdw2b1fauas.jpeg
    lfrqqg71w59w.jpeg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been proposing this final addition for some time now to complete the Voyage Home collection.
    wtdw2b1fauas.jpeg
    lfrqqg71w59w.jpeg

Well, double dumb a$s to you, too!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are doing Voyage Home, you can also throw Gillian Taylor in there too. That would make a nice even eight with the new Kirk.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Also if we’re doing Voyage home, I want Dr Nichols, the transparent aluminum guy. His scenes with Scotty always make me laugh.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he could be in the rewards for the collection, like Davenport? I'd go for it. I could see him as a 4* SCI/ENG with a decent EV boost in ship battles with a 15% hill repair to boot. Maybe 20% since he'd be collection exclusive. Give him the Innovator trait since he might have invented transparent aluminium.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    If you are doing Voyage Home, you can also throw Gillian Taylor in there too. That would make a nice even eight with the new Kirk.

And Mommanda. She is from Voyage Home, and is in this upcoming Campaign.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Maybe he could be in the rewards for the collection, like Davenport? I'd go for it. I could see him as a 4* SCI/ENG with a decent EV boost in ship battles with a 15% hill repair to boot. Maybe 20% since he'd be collection exclusive. Give him the Innovator trait since he might have invented transparent aluminium.

He did. It was one of Spock's questions at the start, before they time traveled. Very hard to find Easter Egg, but people found it eventually.......
  • Options
    edited May 2020

And Dark Ages McCoy!

Admiral Cartwright could go be in that collection too considering he was in ST:IV
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

And Dark Ages McCoy!

Admiral Cartwright could go be in that collection too considering he was in ST:IV

I forgot both of them!!!!! Also, they could add a 2 🌟 if the helmsman from the Saratoga. Same race as President Red Gorman was in VI. And maybe a 3 🌟 or 4 🌟 Captain if the Saratoga. I believe she was played by the actor who played Geordi's Mum. Which led to speculation she was an ancestor of the La Forge family. IIRC, she was also the first female Captain shown? And the third maybe who was a POC?
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I was just going for the main member missing from the Enterprise crew but you guys have definitely lit a fire under this Voyage Home collection 😂
    9oboe595bq04.gif
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t believe nobody has suggested Time’s Arrow!

In fact, make it a Mega with Mark Twain as the mega crew.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Which could lead to a side Collection. "The Smell of Black Powder Smoke". Crew who have projectile weapons. 20th Century and earlier.

Gangster Kirk
    Ganster Spock
    Samuel Clemens
    Survivalist Kirk
    Tommy Gun Dixon Hill
    Mademoiselle de Neuf
    Section 31 Janeway
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Medic Paris
    Soldier Chakotay

Probably more I am missing. Could be a Davenport style Legendary Reward of someone we do not have yet, who has a "primitive" gun. Maybe the Suliban guy who was human looking in "Storm Front". The one who went from adversary, to sacrificing his life to save Earth's history.

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

And Dark Ages McCoy!

The Admiral Cartwright in the game is from VI, not IV.

Here's the closest he is to pointing in The Voyage Home:
    rk81v1cuhug2.jpg

And here's the source image from The Undiscovered Country:
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

Which is why we need an Undiscovered Country collection!
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    I have added a ton of new collections to my Datacore Sheet including a Community Picks section from this thread!

You could literally add original series Koloth to the Tribbles collection, since that was his only classic episode appearance.
  • Options
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    I have added a ton of new collections to my Datacore Sheet including a Community Picks section from this thread!

You could literally add original series Koloth to the Tribbles collection, since that was his only classic episode appearance.

*coughs into elbow*

t379kd07dhuh.png
    nlthdbq34odk.png

That layout looks fantastic, @[10F] Captain Idol! However long it took you to make that is only a fraction of how long it would have taken me. Seeing the avatars grouped together like this really helps visualize what we've been talking about. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" especially makes that set more convincing for me.

Also, even though this is a mock-up and it's entirely irrelevant, in case you're like me and would actually care about such things, "The Cage" is missing The Keeper, and "Trials, Troubles, and Tribble-ations" is missing Koloth and Captain Lucero.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

And Dark Ages McCoy!

Admiral Cartwright is from VI, not IV.

rk81v1cuhug2.jpg
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

He was in IV as well
    https://imdb.com/title/tt0092007/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_49

• Options

And Dark Ages McCoy!

rk81v1cuhug2.jpg
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

He was in IV as well

That top half of the image is actually from Star Trek IV. The gentleman behind him is the Federation president from then, and the staticky "walls" in the background are the jammed up monitors.......
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Which could lead to a side Collection. "The Smell of Black Powder Smoke". Crew who have projectile weapons. 20th Century and earlier.

Gangster Kirk
    Ganster Spock
    Samuel Clemens
    Survivalist Kirk
    Tommy Gun Dixon Hill
    Mademoiselle de Neuf
    Section 31 Janeway
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Medic Paris
    Soldier Chakotay

Probably more I am missing. Could be a Davenport style Legendary Reward of someone we do not have yet, who has a "primitive" gun. Maybe the Suliban guy who was human looking in "Storm Front". The one who went from adversary, to sacrificing his life to save Earth's history.

Or the human from Broken Bow who decided to shoot a Klingon...which now reminds me is the exact same scene from the beginning of Dragon Ball Z
  • Options

Gangster Kirk
    Ganster Spock
    Samuel Clemens
    Survivalist Kirk
    Tommy Gun Dixon Hill
    Mademoiselle de Neuf
    Section 31 Janeway
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Medic Paris
    Soldier Chakotay

Or the human from Broken Bow who decided to shoot a Klingon...which now reminds me is the exact same scene from the beginning of Dragon Ball Z

I thought of him, even though his obvious dressed up over&under shotgun was supposed to be a "plasma rifle" or something. Does Mirror Cochrane have the sawed-off scattergun he blasted the Vulcan with?
  • Options

And Dark Ages McCoy!

rk81v1cuhug2.jpg
    eh6fwhjq5s00.jpg

He was in IV as well

I've revised to make it clearer. The Admiral Cartwright that presently exists in the game is taken from VI. Yes, I know the character is in IV; that's what the top screenshot was from. I included it because that was the closest moment in IV to him pointing.
  • Options
    Blast HardcheeseBlast Hardcheese ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, Cartwright in Star Trek IV was serving as the Starfleet Commander, (role was supposed to be Morrow, but I guess Robert Hooks wasn’t available?) so there’s opportunity for a meaningful variant.
  • Options
    IIRC, Cartwright in Star Trek IV was serving as the Starfleet Commander, (role was supposed to be Morrow, but I guess Robert Hooks wasn’t available?) so there’s opportunity for a meaningful variant.

I'm all about more Cartwright. Starfleet Commander Cartwright. Hell, bring on Mirror Cartwright, says I!