Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted Collections!

Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing as we have a most wanted ships/crew I thought why not have a most wanted collections dicussion. I keep a few in my DC Sheet but wondering what others we should see. Here are a few of my candidates:

EV Suit Crew: EV Burnham, EV Tucker etc.
Movie Collection: Sets of crew sorted by which ST Movie they came from. There are 14 crew from The Undiscovered Country for instance, but only 3 in the Final Frontier.
Trials And Tribulations: The 1701 crew and maybe Tribble Herder Scotty.
Short Treks: Captain Lucero, Runaway Po etc
Mirror Universe: Probably my most wanted, there are tons now!
The Q Continuum: Ah mon capitan...
Andorians/Orions: Plenty of these in now.
Admirals: Owen and Ross need a home, apply within.
Desert: Desert Archer, Desert Ezri etc
Jeffrey Combs Collection: Because who else apart from probably Gregory Itzen deserves his own collection.
Dominion: Because we have Xindi why not out changeable friends.
Episodes: Certain episodes such as The Killing Game and In A Mirror Darkly are very well represented.

Anyway would love to hear your guys opinions.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I won’t disagree with any of those. I’d add Klingons to the list as well.

Thinking ahead, I would love to one day see Chris Rios and His Motley Crew. Most of these will be new crew ideas on top of the handful already released.

-5* Cristóbal Rios
    -5* Duelist Picard (as silly as it was for a 94 year old man to be having a sword fight with an ex-Senator, it would make for cool art)
    -5* Guns Akimbo Seven
    -5* Elnor
    -5* Soji Asha
    -4* Raffi Musiker
    -4* Dr. Agnes Jurati
    -4* Emmet
    -4* Enoch
    -4* Ian
    -4* Emil
    -4* Mister Hospitality
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make It So, perhaps?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    They would need to add more crew but I would love a collection from “Piece of the action” for obvious reasons.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    They would need to add more crew but I would love a collection from “Piece of the action” for obvious reasons.

How about a 20th century collection to include Dixon Hill crew too?

Other ideas:
    1) Alternate Future History
    2) Voyage Exclusive Crew
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Movie Collections are at the top of my list.

I think one collection for the the TOS films and one for the TNG films is appropriate.I advocate a Lucille Davenport-like reward system at a certain tier.

Chief of Starfleet Operations Kirk from the Motion Picture or Renegade Kirk from Search for Spock for the TOS collection

cnuhmxxqtgbz.jpeg

z4b9ok5rapf3.png

For the TNG movie collection, Veridian III/Nexus Picard or Dress Uniform Picard.

s6r3vakeltcs.jpeg

pukgg82vkae3.jpeg

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a Tuesday pack collection for the whales? That would make a ton of money.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    What about a Tuesday pack collection for the whales? That would make a ton of money.

I'm not sure TP could build a collection out of one Harriman no matter how much George and Gracie were willing to spend.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time Travelers

Voyager: Year of Hell
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    The Avatar Collection - not great rewards but your Livingston, spot etc from the yearly and the niners and proton rewards. Completing it gets you a mask of korgano avatar!
  • Options
    top of my list are Mirror, Klingon and ‘The Killing Game’

while we’re add it, maybe add some new tiers to say, the vulcan collection or something? 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingons.
  • Options
    I want lot's more collections, I don't know why there aren't a ton of them.
    It mixes up the usefulness of crew, gives a new target to aim for. It's easy to do, why aren't there all of the above? I don't understand.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the next few days I'm going to work on adding these to my Datacore sheet under "Community Picks"
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monsters/Creatures. (I’ll let DB pick a better name.)

Horta, Yarnek, M-113 Creature, Armus, Ba’ul, Insectoid, Mutated Paris, Evolved Janeway, White Rabbit, Proto Barclay, Proto Worf, Nomad(?), Ripper, Species 8472, Aleek-Om, Loque’eque Sato, Gorn, Mugato, Tosk, Martia.

I’m sure I’m missing some candidates, but close enough for the wish list.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaughn Armstrong: we have 2, only 10 more to go.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    All of the above. Mirror Universe has got to be top of the list. Would love to see a 'Back in Time' collection too, where the crew are all in period dress.
  • Options
    Klingons & Mirror seem like no-brainers, I'm honestly stunned that they don't exist yet.

As a DS9 guy I'd love a Dominion collection. There are a lot they could add here too. More Jem'hadar (my personal favorite alien species in Trek) could include 1st Omet'iklan, 1st Amat'igan, Honored Elder Ixtana'rax, one or two of the "Alphas," Vorta Gelnon & Eris, Dominion Damar, Changeling Kira from "Heart of Stone, " and Changeling Krakensky from "The Adversary."
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    All of the above. Mirror Universe has got to be top of the list. Would love to see a 'Back in Time' collection too, where the crew are all in period dress.

Time Travelers & Mirror definitely need to be added.

Yateball wrote: »
    More creative collections are all well and good but the lack of a Klingon one is completely baffling

This. So much this. By the time they add a Klingon Collection, most of us will have it completed........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

More creative collections are all well and good but the lack of a Klingon one is completely baffling

This. So much this. By the time they add a Klingon Collection, most of us will have it completed........

Your wording is accurate. Most. I only have 23

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Your wording is accurate. Most. I only have 23

I appreciate accuracy. :wink:

86795mbdo7mc.png
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the logical ones? SR and Legendary crew collections.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, there really only one...

Voyage Crew

Clown
    Thot Gor
    Worf
    McCoy
    Guinan
    Etc
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the logical ones? SR and Legendary crew collections.

When this was brought up with the former director I brought up if it was because so many get added so frequently it’s too much to keep up with to continue to add those new cards to those collections. He couldn’t say for sure that was it but agreed it was most likely the case

• Options

+1

A collection of crew with the "Costumed" trait would be nice too, but there might be too many of them.
  • Options
    John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Every character with at least 15 versions should get their own collection. Picard currently has 20 versions. I think Janeway, Kirk, and Spock should also make the cut. I'm sure Burnham will follow.
  • Options
    One more vote for Mirror Universe as a top priority, and:
    I'll throw in BELL RIOTS, although we still have plenty of cards to add for that one, including hippie Kira and O'Brian. :smiley:

Hippie Kira and O'Brian are currently my most wanted crew, and I would LOVE to see a Bell Riots collection!

Tribble-ations would be amazing too, or even just a broader group for Time Travelers.