TOS Cast
    TNG Cast
    DS9 Cast
    VOY Cast
    ENT Cast
    DIS Cast
    PIC Cast
    Badda Bing Badda Bang
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tribbles I've Seen.

All the Crew we have from the Tribbles Episodes already. Plus they could add some new ones:

5 🌟 Cyrano Jones
    4 🌟 Souvenir Shopping Uhura
    4 🌟 Tribble Study McCoy
    3 🌟 Tribble Vacuum Technician {Seen in the Cabot Mess Hall}
    2 🌟 Cabot Tribble Herder {With the Tribble cage on their shoulder}
    4 🌟 Tribble Shower Kirk

5 🌟 Edward Larkin could be a Lucy Davenport type reward.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    What about the logical ones? SR and Legendary crew collections.

When this was brought up with the former director I brought up if it was because so many get added so frequently it’s too much to keep up with to continue to add those new cards to those collections. He couldn’t say for sure that was it but agreed it was most likely the case

Think how many packs they would sell though if there was an ongoing super rare collection. They could just update it every three months and sell a super pack then as well with those crew and make so much money.
    Let’s fly!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tribbles I've Seen.

All the Crew we have from the Tribbles Episodes already. Plus they could add some new ones:

5 🌟 Cyrano Jones
    4 🌟 Tribble Study McCoy
    4 🌟 Tribble Shower Kirk

I immediately pictured "Tribble Shower Kirk" as Kirk in the shower using a tribble as a louffah. So...thanks for that. -_-
    The Tribbles I've Seen.

5 🌟 Cyrano Jones
    4 🌟 Tribble Study McCoy
    4 🌟 Tribble Shower Kirk

I immediately pictured "Tribble Shower Kirk" as Kirk in the shower using a tribble as a louffah. So...thanks for that. -_-

1 🌟 Bar of Soap Spock. Handing it to Kirk..........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    The Tribbles I've Seen.

5 🌟 Cyrano Jones
    4 🌟 Tribble Study McCoy
    4 🌟 Tribble Shower Kirk

1 🌟 Bar of Soap Spock. Handing it to Kirk..........

I remember that Yahoo group.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trek-motion-picture-cast.jpg

which would be the better reward though, an awesome Chief of Starfleet Operations Kirk that we earn through tiers like Lucille...or V'Ger as a ship??
  • EV Suit Collection
    &
    Dress Uniform Collection
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This thread or some form of it needs stickied. A new one with two lists- wanted collections and needed milestone additions, might be good. Several people wanting it would get it added and the milestone one could be updated as enough crew are added to pass the usual thresholds. It would be a good place to add oversights too. The developers have done a pretty good job on listening to us. Let's try basically making a shopping or want list for them.

New Collections
    LARGE Type (Faction or trait based) [Milestones: 1, 5, 10, 25, 40, 80]
    Klingons
    Bajorans
    Maquis
    Mirror Universe
    Pilots
    Undercover Operatives

SMALL Type (Theme or Episode based) [Milestones: Vary by collection size]
    "Badda-Bing Badda-Bang"
    "The Killing Game"
    Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    Tribbles
    EV Suits
    Dress Uniforms
    Fused- Citations in these rewards.
    Voyage Only- Maybe Voyage tokens in the rewards here.

Milestone Expansion
    Borg - Need 25 lvl added
    Cardassians- Need lvl 25 added
    "The Eugenics War"- Need lvl 25
    "Do No Harm"- Needs lvl 40 and 60
    "The Daystrom Institute" - lvl 40
    "To Boldly Go"- lvl 40 & 60
    "Spit and Bailing Wire"- lvl 40
    "Valor in Combat"- lvl 40 & 60

Oversights
    Burnham added to Vulcans, since she carries part of Sarek's katra, like Katra McCoy
    Roga Danar added to Engineered
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    EV Suit Collection
    &
    Dress Uniform Collection

Was coming to make sure I said "EV Suit" on this page. Since we just got a new one.
    This thread or some form of it needs stickied. A new one with two lists- wanted collections and needed milestone additions, might be good. Several people wanting it would get it added and the milestone one could be updated as enough crew are added to pass the usual thresholds. It would be a good place to add oversights too. The developers have done a pretty good job on listening to us. Let's try basically making a shopping or want list for them.

New Collections
    LARGE Type (Faction or trait based)
    Klingons
    Bajorans
    Maquis
    Mirror Universe
    Pilots
    Undercover Operatives

SMALL Type (Theme or Episode based)
    "Badda-Bing Badda-Bang"
    "The Killing Game"
    Tribbles
    EV Suits
    Dress Uniforms
    Fused
    Voyage Only- Maybe Voyage tokens in the rewards here.

Milestone Expansion

Oversights
    Burnham added to Vulcans, since she carries part of Sarek's katra, like Katra McCoy
    Roga Danar added to Engineered

I believe Shan indicated that a Sticky Thread increases her workload in some way. Because she has to do something maintenance-y to it?
    Then, we can just keep it active. No big deal really. It is a popular subject to talk about. It would be on the first page anyway.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I've been thinking about the Voyages exclusives collection and I feel strongly that every threshold reward should be one revival token for however many crew it takes to reach that threshold. If I remember how to do math correctly, that would work out to 36 tokens for immortalizing all eight current crew, in threshold increments of 1.
    That was my thought as well, Travis. Citations could make a nice reward for the Fused Crew collection. It would be based on the crew makeup of the collection. Two are super rare and the balance are legendary, so one gets you 1 SR citation, two gets 2 SR, three gets 1 5* citation, four gets 2 5*, and so on. They are a bear to get naturally, so citations are a worthy reward.
  • STARFLEET'S TOP BRASS COLLECTION

Basically any card that has the title Admiral / Vice Admiral.

I think there are quite a few now...off the top of my head:

Forest
    Kirk
    Cartwright
    Nechayev
    Picard
    Riker
    Dougherty
    Ross
    Patrick
    Janeway
    Vice Janeway
    Cornwell
    Clancey

And I think we are due a new 2380s Admiral Picard too
    Mama Burnham coming might be the perfect time to add "Time Traveler" Trait, and a Time Traveler Collection.
  • STARFLEET'S TOP BRASS COLLECTION

Forest
    Kirk
    Cartwright
    Nechayev
    Picard
    Riker
    Dougherty
    Ross
    Patrick
    Janeway
    Vice Janeway
    Cornwell
    Clancey

We should add Commodores April and Decker as well. And I'm sure we'll be getting Commodore Oh sooner rather than later.
    I have added a ton of new collections to my Datacore Sheet including a Community Picks section from this thread!

t379kd07dhuh.png
    nlthdbq34odk.png

That layout looks fantastic, @[10F] Captain Idol! However long it took you to make that is only a fraction of how long it would have taken me. Seeing the avatars grouped together like this really helps visualize what we've been talking about. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" especially makes that set more convincing for me.

Also, even though this is a mock-up and it's entirely irrelevant, in case you're like me and would actually care about such things, "The Cage" is missing The Keeper, and "Trials, Troubles, and Tribble-ations" is missing Koloth and Captain Lucero.
    STARFLEET'S TOP BRASS COLLECTION

Forest
    Kirk
    Cartwright
    Nechayev
    Picard
    Riker
    Dougherty
    Ross
    Patrick
    Janeway
    Vice Janeway
    Cornwell
    Clancey

We should add Commodores April and Decker as well. And I'm sure we'll be getting Commodore Oh sooner rather than later.

Yes. Commodores should be included. They are general rank equivalency officers, as well.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have added a ton of new collections to my Datacore Sheet including a Community Picks section from this thread!

t379kd07dhuh.png
    nlthdbq34odk.png

That layout looks fantastic, @[10F] Captain Idol! However long it took you to make that is only a fraction of how long it would have taken me. Seeing the avatars grouped together like this really helps visualize what we've been talking about. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" especially makes that set more convincing for me.

Also, even though this is a mock-up and it's entirely irrelevant, in case you're like me and would actually care about such things, "The Cage" is missing The Keeper, and "Trials, Troubles, and Tribble-ations" is missing Koloth and Captain Lucero.

Not a mockup, this works with your data!
    But yes The Cage does need Keeper and Trials need Koloth
    Lucero wasn't in the two episodes about Trials and Tribbles but it's tempting to include her anyway,

t379kd07dhuh.png
    nlthdbq34odk.png

Lucero wasn't in the two episodes about Trials and Tribbles but it's tempting to include her anyway,

Just realized how poorly I phrase that. It's a mock-up in the sense of not being done by the devs, and the "it's" in the "it's entirely irrelevant" was supposed to refer to the following nitpicks about missing crew; not the chart!

t379kd07dhuh.png
    nlthdbq34odk.png

There is now a third {fourth actually} Tribble episode on CBS All Access. Lucero is from that episode.
    We could have a collection with all mega event recurring characters. They make it to the portal eventually, so everybody has a chance to finish them.

Ooh I like that one.
    We could have a collection with all mega event recurring characters. They make it to the portal eventually, so everybody has a chance to finish them.

The "Oh, Mega!" Collection........
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do we think will be the next collection to be expanded?
    edited May 2020

Sometime between tomorrow and three years from now.
    I would guess "Do No Harm", "To Boldly Go", and "Valor in Combat", maybe in that order. All three need the 40 and 60 tiers both added,
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometime between tomorrow and three years from now.

What, not when.