Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Faster Future (flashback) - 05/07

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Faster Future - (flashback)
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Vice Admiral Janeway 5* (Existing), Zora 4* (Existing), and Mirror Geordi La Forge 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/07 until Monday 05/11 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Displaced Gabrielle Burnham (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/14.

Event Factions:
Federation, Borg, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Janeway, and G. La Forge.

Comments

• Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    My memory of Discovery season 2 is a little fuzzy, will this be the first STT appearance for
    the Red Angel?
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    My memory of Discovery season 2 is a little fuzzy, will this be the first STT appearance for
    the Red Angel?

I believe so.

Well, was going to use this event to clear the top 50 rank achievement and empty the tank of tokens and boosts... but not sure I will now. Maybe I can clear the top 100.

Are we discouraged from calling an event a bloodbath? Is that like Voldemort or Macbeth?
  • nice to see mama burnham, thinking she’ll be some combo of sci/eng/sec
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Time Traveler would be a great new trait. We seem to have a few episode characters that would fit that trait, including her.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    the Red Angel?

except...
    she's not the Burnham who is the Red Angel.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Shan for the info. Looking forward to the event and a good reason to go all out for the Janeway this week. Gabrielle Burnham is Michael Burnham’s mother played by the wonderful actress Sonja Sohn.

5od2cfubjfnl.jpeg

Thanks. I had no idea who that was and was too lazy to search.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time Traveler would be a great new trait. We seem to have a few episode characters that would fit that trait, including her.

Perfect 🕔 for it to be added. We have more than enough Time Travelers for a Collection, as well.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    Thanks Shan for the info. Looking forward to the event and a good reason to go all out for the Janeway this week. Gabrielle Burnham is Michael Burnham’s mother played by the wonderful actress Sonja Sohn.

5od2cfubjfnl.jpeg

Me [AUS] wrote: »

5od2cfubjfnl.jpeg

No worries, google did the heavy lifting.
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, a flashback for which I have all the crew!

Boo, a flashback for which the ranked 5* holds no appeal for me. I will abide.

So ... yay, a weekend off, if you count 96/128 hours as a “weekend” that completely excludes only two days. LLAP & stay safe, y’all. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

So ... yay, a weekend off, if you count 96/128 hours as a “weekend” that completely excludes only two days. LLAP & stay safe, y’all. 🖖

But what if she has amazing stats?
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

::yawns::
    If you care about her, then go for her. I don’t. If you care about stats, then go for her. Again, I don’t. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited May 2020

If you care about her, then go for her. I don’t. If you care about stats, then go for her. Again, I don’t. 🖖

But what if she has super amazing stats? :p
    Let’s fly!
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭

But what if she has super amazing stats? :p

Lol. Her character didn’t do much for me either. But if she has super SUPER stats I’ll think about thinking about chasing her.
  • Easy sit out.

Even if the bots begin shouting about this week being a 'bloodbath'.

I won't even be using a kickstart. I'll send out shuttles for the few extra trinkets, sure. I'd imagine the median VP will be way down (the top ten will still be ridiculously high because some people will see it as an easier opportunity to get that coveted missing achievement)
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it even an event if it's not called a bloodbath?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Should we expect a 5* Red Angel soon?... ;)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect them all. Stats only determine citations. Any combo of SEC/SCI primary/secondary will make me consider citations. Though I don't really want to since she's not main cast.
    Farewell 🖖
    Hoping Zora is the Threshold. Only got one 🌟 on her in her debut Event. It was one of the weeks I had access issues.

Geordi La Shaft is Immortalized.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping Zora is the Threshold. Only got one 🌟 on her in her debut Event. It was one of the weeks I had access issues.

Zora would be threshold. You can look at the original event on the wiki to check.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesss all of my geordis are already out of the freezer thanks to the cyber mega, well done and thanks as always Shan!!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zefram Gr wrote: »
    Should we expect a 5* Red Angel soon?... ;)

100% ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Zora would be threshold. You can look at the original event on the wiki to check.

I was thinking that sometimes they "flip" the 4 🌟 Crew for a repeat Event. Thanx.

🤓🖖👍🖖🤓
    Red Angel if it comes will likely be a Tuesday pack though I hope instead it is a mega event recurring legendary.

1u3r2q73yhg2.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to tempt me with a 1/5, now that I've got 5/5's who don't see much action outside events.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice idea, but it is a problem deciding who would have it.

It could include the whole crew of discovery at the end of seasons 1 and 2.

Kirk travelled through time on many occasions. Would he only be a time traveller when he was in the 20th century (or other occasions when he was back in time), or all occasions after returning. He also travelled back in time a few days in one episode, and never returned, that could make him a permanent time traveller.

Data travelled back in time in "Times Arrow", and after that his head was 500 years older than the rest of his body.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    All The Wire cast appearance are good ones.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...unless we are talking about spacetime, which gets into some wacky physics sometimes – technically we are all time travelers (and therefore so are all the STT characters), since time flows on and on ever forward, and we are moving (traveling) with it. :p
    I want to become a Dilionaire...