Home The Bridge
Options

Timelines Talks Charity Show, big Timelines giveaways! May 19th. See Recent post for details!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for letting me join the fun!
  • Options
    The trial of Caption Idol is in the running for the highlight of 2021 for me lol
  • Options
    Although it was quite late in my country and I had almost fallen off the chair from tiredness before, I had to watch until the end and was awake again. Thank you for the great entertainment.
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    “When you’re not citin’, you’re not fightin’” is the most brilliant line I’ve heard in months.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you missed last week, here it is! https://youtu.be/7x7BoPpCf3M
  • Options
    LowCostMonkeyLowCostMonkey ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    For the charity stream, how about people suggest potential new crew and then you do one of those voting tournaments to see which new crew the viewers want the most. The catch being that you need to donate in order to vote and/or nominate? I suppose maybe the disclaimer that WRG have no obligation to add the card :smile:
  • Options
    For the charity stream, how about people suggest potential new crew and then you do one of those voting tournaments to see which new crew the viewers want the most. The catch being that you need to donate in order to vote and/or nominate?

I like it! Will add that to the discussion!
  • Options
    Great shows so far this week. Halfway through my honor and 1 Picard completed, along with Spork and Cheesecake.
    k1n07tt4oboe.png
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »

This. This is everything. I’m verklempt. I’m speechless from laughter. Amazing
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky Cap 18 wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »

This. This is everything. I’m verklempt. I’m speechless from laughter. Amazing

I would gladly give you my FE Shinzon for a hamburger.....
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan can you come on and discuss your love of Dragonball?

i2uom33hqlqi.gif

I am not sure where this coming from haha - I do have fond memories of Dragon Ball, not to the extend that it warrants a discussion imho ^^
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said something excitingly about dragonball during one of the TT streams in chat, lol. Idol and I are fans.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said something excitingly about dragonball during one of the TT streams in chat, lol. Idol and I are fans.

aaah lol ok :)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

i2uom33hqlqi.gif

I thought it was referring to this. 😉

y5ih3zo12fm0.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

i2uom33hqlqi.gif

I am not sure where this coming from haha - I do have fond memories of Dragon Ball, not to the extend that it warrants a discussion imho ^^

When...and when you come on the stream, we will have an indepth discussion about how Goku's a bad dad and Vegeta jobbing every fight he gets into.
  • Options
    Scheduling notice: We'll be having a special "Recap Pack" show on the 27th followed by our regular show on the 28th.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scheduling notice: We'll be having a special "Recap Pack" show on the 27th followed by our regular show on the 28th.

Recraps are dead! Love live recaps!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm now up to 117 recaps to pull! Will I pull them all! Find out tomorrow night!

100 is a nice round number, you know.