Home The Bridge
Options

Timelines Talks Charity Show, big Timelines giveaways! May 19th. See Recent post for details!

Comments

• Options
    Calhoun wrote: »
    That’s a rather silly comment. The “screwing around” is the best communication we got for this convoluted new feature. The QA is poor, but so’s the communication - this video at least helped deal with the latter, and has little to do with the former.

Go check how many folks have had their accounts banned today
  • Options
    Will the 72 hour ban be a subject on the next podcast? It should be!
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're off air for awhile while Captain Idol moves... but maybe if it's still something worth talking about in a month, who knows?
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Maybe Ben should skip screwing around on player podcasts and work on some QA.

That’s a rather silly comment. The “screwing around” is the best communication we got for this convoluted new feature. The QA is poor, but so’s the communication - this video at least helped deal with the latter, and has little to do with the former.

Seriously? You are going to try to defend their stupidity against this mob?

Its pretty obvious he was only on the show to stroke his ego. Did you see his face when his puzzle was insta-solved? Classic.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    The live chat is gonna be awesome
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay! Best to announce this ahead of time so people are aware, but Introducing...

The Timelines Talks Charity Honor Salez Show!

Yes we will be doing a special stream for charity on the same weekend (probably the Saturday) the Honor Salez is live for! We are in early stages of planning but hopefully we shall have this ready for when the sale is live!
    It will be longer than our usual ramblings as we'll have plenty of guests (both regular and new) on to do their honor sale pulls, talk about the game, play fun games and generally have a good time! We will have plenty of packs to pull as well as maybe a little retrieval to top it off. And not just Timelines, we might get creative with a little "Star Trek Adventures" or poke around in Star Trek Online. Leave a Spanish word in the donation comment while Tsunkatse Siete is on and she'll teach Idol to pronounce it live! If anyone is put off by the long running time, don't worry, drop in and out as needed as we want to try and accomodate as many viewers and get donations rolling for our charity. And that is:

Childs Play: We will be accepting donations on stream which 100% of will go to the charity, with maybe a few donation goals as we go! And of course we'll be doing shoutouts too.
    Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in our network of over 185 hospitals worldwide. Over the years, you as a community have answered the call and come together to raise millions of dollars.

Interested in joining in? Discord has now enabled Screen Share for Android and iOS mobile devices as well as desktop so if you are interested in coming on and pulling your honor stash get in contact with myself or @Automaton_2000 and we'll try and get it done (we'll have setup instructions for joining ready)

We'll have more details once we know when the Honor Sale is coming so keep your eyes peeled!

Accounts, polestars, money...whatever. If what's happening ends up affecting a charity drive for some sick and lonely kids, that would really **tsk tsk**. I hope things can get figured out between now and then. Good luck with your move, Alex.
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Okay! Best to announce this ahead of time so people are aware, but Introducing...

The Timelines Talks Charity Honor Salez Show!

Yes we will be doing a special stream for charity on the same weekend (probably the Saturday) the Honor Salez is live for! We are in early stages of planning but hopefully we shall have this ready for when the sale is live!
    It will be longer than our usual ramblings as we'll have plenty of guests (both regular and new) on to do their honor sale pulls, talk about the game, play fun games and generally have a good time! We will have plenty of packs to pull as well as maybe a little retrieval to top it off. And not just Timelines, we might get creative with a little "Star Trek Adventures" or poke around in Star Trek Online. Leave a Spanish word in the donation comment while Tsunkatse Siete is on and she'll teach Idol to pronounce it live! If anyone is put off by the long running time, don't worry, drop in and out as needed as we want to try and accomodate as many viewers and get donations rolling for our charity. And that is:

Childs Play: We will be accepting donations on stream which 100% of will go to the charity, with maybe a few donation goals as we go! And of course we'll be doing shoutouts too.
    Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in our network of over 185 hospitals worldwide. Over the years, you as a community have answered the call and come together to raise millions of dollars.

Interested in joining in? Discord has now enabled Screen Share for Android and iOS mobile devices as well as desktop so if you are interested in coming on and pulling your honor stash get in contact with myself or @Automaton_2000 and we'll try and get it done (we'll have setup instructions for joining ready)

We'll have more details once we know when the Honor Sale is coming so keep your eyes peeled!

Accounts, polestars, money...whatever. If what's happening ends up affecting a charity drive for some sick and lonely kids, that would really **tsk tsk**. I hope things can get figured out between now and then. Good luck with your move, Alex.

People dont need a fanshow to inspire them to donate money to charity. With all the people quitting, maybe they will do that on their own.
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who's contacted us so far about appearing on an honor sale charity stream in March. We'll continue to keep you updated as we get date and time information. Captain Idol will be without internet for the next two weeks following his house move so feel free to DM me here or on Discord about the charity stream in the meantime.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who's contacted us so far about appearing on an honor sale charity stream in March. We'll continue to keep you updated as we get date and time information. Captain Idol will be without internet for the next two weeks following his house move so feel free to DM me here or on Discord about the charity stream in the meantime.

Two weeks without internet? Maybe if he bought an ad in the Wall Street Journal the cable company would come sooner.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...I'm sitting on about 640k in honor at this exact moment. Not exactly a lot and I'd have to set up a Discord account. I don't think I already have one, unless...I might already have one from a mini painting stream. I'll have to look. I'd at least like to watch.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Looking forward to your return and the Honor Stream!
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Ok looking like we'll be back on for March 3rd with special guest [DC] Picard Loves Reds for our regular show!

Note this is not the Charity Stream, that will be coming on the Saturday when the Honor Sale is on (which we don't know when yet) so stay tuned for details on that.
  • Options
    When you write saturday is that on february 27 or march 6th or another date? Just to avoid confussion :)
  • Options
    March 3rd, my apologies!
  • Options
    Looking forward to joining you guys on the 3rd!
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    f706o2wxvcr4.png

So ... that's it ... ready for the next Honor Pact when/if Honor sales roll around (Ben?) ... some background on the history of the card as a part of my crew:

- The third 5* I FEd (Degra #1 (now immortal - and frozen), CD Quark #2 (1/5))

- My #9 ENG base right behind her counterpart RAF O'Brien at #8. (1095 --> 1270)
    - My #10 SEC base amongst active crew, two frozen Klingons would come above her in the rankings. (1021 --> 1184)
    I don't expect these to last much, they were solid back in the day, now average at best.

- Yar is amongst a handful of CMD/SEC/ENG crew immortalised, but the first SEC/ENG/CMD ... her SEC voyage score is her main skill over ENG, but bases are flipped.
    I do expect her to make future voyages once in a while, especially during event weekends, as her score is not bad and well balanced, and she has good traits.

- She is my 10th Timelines' Originals crew immortalised, one off the next tier.

- Kinda funny she has event bonus next weekend (for a Faction event none-the-less), but don't expect her to be of much use in events going forward ... although the Cultural Figure trait addition greatly reduces her effectiveness. :(

Anyway, it was fun, one of the few things keeping me going, so I hope the next one comes around soon.

+1 Costumed! The Great Material Continuum has provided.
  • Options
    As we edge nearer to our return on the 3rd I would like to remind people the Charity Show is still going ahead! Although we are eagerly awaiting a date from WRG so we can confirm some of our guests, but it's shaping up to be a fun 6+ hours of pack pulling, throwing polestars into the void, voting on beholds, singing the enterprise theme song whilst playing the accordian...wait who suggested that last one...
  • Options
    GitssacGitssac ✭✭✭
    As someone who wasn’t using these forums last time you did one... what is the charity aspect of your Charity Show? Thanks!
  • Options
    Gitssac wrote: »
    As someone who wasn’t using these forums last time you did one... what is the charity aspect of your Charity Show? Thanks!

We will be supporting Child's Play and taking donations on air with donation goals that go directly to the Charity, through a portal to them not through any of us.
    We'll have some fun with the goals too.
  • Options
    As we edge nearer to our return on the 3rd I would like to remind people the Charity Show is still going ahead! Although we are eagerly awaiting a date from WRG so we can confirm some of our guests, but it's shaping up to be a fun 6+ hours of pack pulling, throwing polestars into the void, voting on beholds, singing the enterprise theme song whilst playing the accordian...wait who suggested that last one...

accordian was requested by all of us loving Weird Al :D YW ;-)
  • Options
    Gitssac wrote: »

StarsAndGarters will be donating his hair to make wigs for Captain Idol.

Ba dum tss