Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Runaway Bride - 05/21

1235»

Comments

• Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Season 7 episode 14

That’s “The Void”. Are you sure you don’t mean the episode before that? Season 7, episode 13, “Prophecy”. The one where the Klingon generation ship runs into Voyager and believe that Paris and Torres’s daughter will be part of a prophecy. I’m sure that would be a good episode for that to have happened but I honestly don’t recall him doing the dress-up in it. Even still, why is he called Determined, since it has already been established that that title is for Year of Hell? There are many other adjectives that could have been used, or better yet, Prophecy Paris, if he is indeed from that episode.

0kwl4ckeys8o.jpg
    hcrt4f053238.jpg
    b863m6du2rca.jpg
    87eucdt6jwq2.jpg

Ok, but that’s not right according to actual Netflix espidoes.

foosdo1iu81b.png

Also, obviously, as I said earlier, I’ll have to rewatch the episode as I haven’t seen it in years.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    :D

As you know, Trials and Tribble-ations was also originally supposed to be aired before it was. Production numbers vs air dates are different.

But you do have Netflix and could easily spend a second to watch it or skip to the battle.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that the episode number changes based on if the first episode is counted as one long episode or two regular ones. Check your Netflix listing to see.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netflix occasionally has odd ideas on how seasons are supposed to be structured, often on account of how episodes are presented. If they show Flesh and Blood as a single 90ish minute episode, then every other episode for the season will be off by one number:

a6diphghept5.png