Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Runaway Bride - 05/21

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Runaway Bride
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Bridal Keiko 5* (New), Vagrant Braxton 4* (New), and Undercover O'Brien 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/21 until Monday 05/25 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Determined Paris (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/28.

Event Factions:
Bajoran, Section 31, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Keiko, Braxton, O’Brien, and crew with the Romantic trait.

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume Determined Paris is from Year of Hell like Determined Janeway?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

We already have Krenim Guest Paris, so I don't think so.
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

I’d assume the same, although Paris spent the majority of that episode as a prisoner/guest in a timeship and we have that version so maybe from elsewhere?

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess determined Paris could be the episode where he got reduced in Rank and put in the brig maybe?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I guess determined Paris could be the episode where he got reduced in Rank and put in the brig maybe?

Nope. ;) I mean yes, it could, but it isn t.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • PGHNatePGHNate ✭✭
    Paris from the Krenim foreshadowing during the Voyager Episode "Before and After".
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, that romantic trait has a lot of cards; most of which are really bad. Not going to be fun planning this out.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

Nope. ;) I mean yes, it could, but it isn t.

I'm struggling to recall an episode that he was determined about anything to be honest.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. Many. Romantics.
  • TarisTaris ✭✭✭
    My few remaining boosts are not happy about this.
  • Another five star Paris. Where is the live for Chakotay? Mrs. O’Brien has more 5 stars than the 1st Officer of Voyager.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another faction, are you kidding me? Geez. Full Galaxy is overdue.
    So out of the last 6 events, we will have 3 full factions and 2 part faction events.
    6p00ylrdf836.jpeg

Man it sure would be nice to break that up with some sort of different event type, maybe one that uses ground missions instead of shuttles or space battles or crafting, and that you can get done in just a couple of hours...oh wait that would be an expedition wouldn't it? :)

thanks as always Shan!!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    best news ... phlox behold for us all on Monday ... Defensive Phlox has the Romantic trait (though his base stats kind are blech), still a nice symbolic pick maybe. :)

scrap that ... though we were getting a freebie.
  • KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    If its a Faction then it makes this weekends Keiko less attractive, may think of throttling back.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    best news ... phlox behold for us all on Monday ... Defensive Phlox has the Romantic trait (though his base stats kind are blech), still a nice symbolic pick maybe. :)

I think you might have misunderstood the MOTD?
    There is currently a special pack in the Time Portal - it is not a free behold for everyone.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I do not know which Paris it will be so I will wish for this Determined Paris: determined to go amphibian and have an Emmy winning episode.

eugqsv8on66y.jpeg

Also we get Vagrant Braxton:

gc13eekfxhnc.jpeg

Who is played by a different actor (Allan Royal) than the Captain Braxton (Bruce McGill) currently in game which is always fun having two different people playing the same character and being bonus.

wftyoduu4qhu.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

There is currently a special pack in the Time Portal - it is not a free behold for everyone.

Bummer ... I accidentally clicked through it fast and saw behold for his bday ... thought it was a freebie.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like TP prefers to avoid giving away the 4th copy of the new SR crew, forcing players to spend instead, whether money/dilithium on packs, honor on citations, or citations from inventory. Enough with the faction and faction/skirmish events...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting easier and easier to threshold and out. Also easier and easier to keep from spending. Have two immo 5* Braxtons, don't really need a 4* one but happy for those that do :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 55 bonus crew, all fully equipped. I suspect this will be quite the battle.
    Not a bad pitch 1.5 dilithium for a begold too bad I don’t have enough
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another faction, are you kidding me? Geez. Full Galaxy is overdue.
    So out of the last 6 events, we will have 3 full factions and 2 part faction events.
    6p00ylrdf836.jpeg

I am now willing to concede that they have gone overboard on faction recently. But also... I'm not mad for my own sake because I fare well in full faction events. I also agree with whoever mentioned the recent trend to have bonus traits. It's nice. :)

All that said... I would welcome a voyage style event or something fresh to break things up. (I'm just not militant about it.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • edited May 2020
    Shan wrote: »

No Shan, I think the MOTD was unclear. I was also expecting a Phlox when I read it.