Home The Bridge
Options

What is the point??? - Shan's edit: behold full of immortalized crew

Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
After ploughing time and resources in to the event to reach the premium behold, this is what I'm rewarded with....not impressed.

I only have 382 cards ff out of the 850 odd currently on offer. So less than half, and most of those are 5 and 4 star cards.

I've said it before but these premium behold options REALLY need a revamp of some sort. Its not a fair system at all and makes me want to not bother much going forward. Especially as its happening more and more often.

vhsc3rm2eo5k.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    After ploughing time and resources in to the event to reach the premium behold, this is what I'm rewarded with....not impressed.

I only have 382 cards ff out of the 850 odd currently on offer. So less than half, and most of those are 5 and 4 star cards.

I've said it before but these premium behold options REALLY need a revamp of some sort. Its not a fair system at all and makes me want to not bother much going forward. Especially as its happening more and more often.

vhsc3rm2eo5k.jpg

Welcome to Frozen Behold group! So many of us have received a few of those! But you are in a great group with great company
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think it is just a side benefit for those going for rank. I tend to stop at 130k, unless I'm going for rank.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is frustrating but I see them mainly as sources of honor to get more legendary citations.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    200 Honor is 200 Honor. So I would say that is the point.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    It’s a lot of effort to go to for what is usually 1-2% of a legendary cite.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    It's as rare to get a new purple as it is to get a hold of a new gold for me.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    LOL ... the "point" is to part you from your money! Silly person! It amazes me how so many here on the forum think it's all personal ... it's not ... you personally mean squat ... we are all part of the huge 'milking herd'. ;) Just too funny.
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    That is one bitter monkey
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pleased if one in five premium pulls are useful. I would like better, but there you have it. It shows that I spend too much time in the game. Oh, well.
  • Options
    There's too much old useless junk in the portal. Sorry to be negative. Just stating a fact. Don't flame me. :#
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's too much old useless junk in the portal. Sorry to be negative. Just stating a fact. Don't flame me. :#

🔥
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yep I've lost track how many of these I've got. Two options remain:

Go for a lower threshold don't waste the resources if enough people do this TP will probably need to re-evaluate the reward structure.

Other option don't pull that pack like alll your hopes and dreams are in it, this isn't charlie and the chocolate factory. I'm starting to stack up the pulls because
    a: it's banked honor you can't spend might be handy next honor offers they provide.
    b: pulling multiple packs in a row though the odds are the same feels like you have a better chance hitting a begold.
    also depending on your roster and if you don't have a duplicate of Princess Jadzia she isn't a bad purple to dupe.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it in bulk. I've found a get greater disappointment just pulling one pack every now and then, if you save up 10-20, then pull them all there's a good chance you might get lucky.

But yes the more SRs you immortalize the higher chance of the all frozen behold. Maybe now is the time to work on dupes, for fun!
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

🔥

roasted-marshmallow.jpg

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Just chiming in to say that we get that this is frustrating, and we are exploring ways on how to improve things.

That's so good to hear Shan. Thank you for that info....if your looking for ideas, i'm more than happy to suggest some ideas
  • Options
    Just chiming in to say that we get that this is frustrating, and we are exploring ways on how to improve things.

That's so good to hear Shan. Thank you for that info....if your looking for ideas, i'm more than happy to suggest some ideas

I'd say it's worthwhile to start a thread in Make It So if you want to throw some ideas out there. I would like to see what you have in mind.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I have every purple that is in the regular time portal immortal. Many people are in the same boat, and some even have every gold in the time portal immortal. Removing every card that you have immortal from a behold choice is not an option.

Also, I would rather have duplicate gary sevens or stranded quarks than a inglatu/mugato/grilka behold.
  • Options

I'd say it's worthwhile to start a thread in Make It So if you want to throw some ideas out there. I would like to see what you have in mind.

Will do. In a nutshell though....a simple change. A Behold gives 2 options and a cite. Choose from the three as currently is
  • Options
    Will do. In a nutshell though....a simple change. A Behold gives 2 options and a cite. Choose from the three as currently is

I can't see them offering a cite, as it's far more valuable than a single card and would cut into potential sales in events where you get 3/4 cards.

Maybe 2 options and 25% of the honour required for a 4*/5* cite to the sting out of all FF beholds.

It'd also deal with situations where you feel compelled to get a dud, and either FE them or bin them for a pittance of honour.

And you'd still get the basic honour for airlocking any straight drops
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Several people have suggested that a FFF BeGold or BeGold could maybe give you the option of a Citation. Not sure what coding complexity would be involved, though.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I've seen a re-shuffle option pitched before. That's a personal favorite. If there was citation or "dump for increased honor option, then I would like to see that be a fourth option, personally. Three choices is already a fairly narrow field. I would hate to reduce it to two. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    An option I have seen in similar games is bonus currency for duplicate cards. Translated to this game, perhaps receiving extra honor for cards dismissed from an all-duplicate behold would be feasible. It would still give you the option for keeping any duplicate cards you might like, while taking a bit of the sting out and giving you a little more value if you airlock.
  • Options
    SImplest and fairest solution would be a reroll button, the game itself is recognizing an all ff behold since it is displaying frozen/frozen/frozen hencefort the 4th option "reroll" will become available. If another ff behold is displayed --> repeat....
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    An option I have seen in similar games is bonus currency for duplicate cards. Translated to this game, perhaps receiving extra honor for cards dismissed from an all-duplicate behold would be feasible. It would still give you the option for keeping any duplicate cards you might like, while taking a bit of the sting out and giving you a little more value if you airlock.

What if airlocking an immortalized card gave you honor as if it was FF? Would 800 be enough to make people less disappointed?