Home The Bridge
Options

New crew, Red Angel

Comments

• Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumped into Shan's announcement thread and was astonished. CMD 61-180? SEC 137-271? SCI 414 31-91!!

Oh wait, that's the new SR Pike.

Looking at the correct stats, it's great to see someone with a strong ENG/DIP combo. It's also nice to see so many voyager-friendly traits!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sci, I want for voyages.

That means I have to carry on playing the gauntlet for a long time, screaming at my phone and getting frustrated by all the trainers and credits I win.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

That means I have to carry on playing the gauntlet for a long time, screaming at my phone and getting frustrated by all the trainers and credits I win.

Tap tap tap, then look away. It was how I maintained my (questionable) sanity as I ground out the 20K for Locutus’s 4th star. When I got there, I did not hesitate to use a citation for FF, because I was done.

Or so I thought....
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

Tap tap tap, then look away. It was how I maintained my (questionable) sanity as I ground out the 20K for Locutus’s 4th star. When I got there, I did not hesitate to use a citation for FF, because I was done.

Or so I thought....

I'd be thrilled if 20k got me a second star. Over 13,500 rounds in and still no Locutus or Guinan.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst her main skill stats are "meh" for a 5*, Red Angel proficiencies are really good. Should be great all around crew for shuttles, gauntlet, etc.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    At least we now know the definition of "very very soon" by WRG standards is about 3 weeks. ;)

Now I have to figure out who to freeze to make room for a Red Angel card...

You've got time. Unless your RNG is much better then mine.

Absolutely not trying to brag, but just facts...

Had I kept all the 5* crew obtained from gauntlet, I would have had
    4x FF Armus +3 (23)
    3x FF Caretaker +1 (16)
    2x FF Guinan +1 (11)
    2x FF Locutus +4 (14)

In the end I kept 2x of each except Guinan, as her card came up least frequently. (So... I airlocked 29 total gauntlet crew)

I hope I didn't just jinx my good RNG luck with that statement!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahdawvyiwbh5.jpeg

I did, too. Well, last of five boxes was 20 Chronitons. So, at least that can turned into something.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Congratulations to Jack of CFOH2 for the first-to-max! I had idle thoughts of trying if she dropped, but thank you for saving me 3 citations & 25 U$D ! 😉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I fully expect a Covid vaccine before a Red Angel drops for me.

My Gauntlet luck has been weird, although admittedly I don't play much. During the Armus era I only got him once, but I picked up two more Caretakers. I figure now that we have the Red Angel I may finally FF Armus!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahdawvyiwbh5.jpeg

Was it a 5* Rock?

Nope. 40 chrons, 3 single pulls, and some items I can’t use.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    ahdawvyiwbh5.jpeg

Was it a 5* Rock?

Nope. 40 chrons, 3 single pulls, and some items I can’t use.

None of those are rocks, quit dodging the question!
  • Options
    9hbbz73rupcm.jpeg

Why does it omit that paper “disproves” Spock? Too controversial?
  • Options
    dext74 wrote: »
    I fully expect a Covid vaccine before a Red Angel drops for me.

Same here.

I've had plenty of Guinans drop, the rest have been more shy, which is why she's the only Gauntlet one I've got FF.
  • Options
    9hbbz73rupcm.jpeg

Why does it omit that paper “disproves” Spock? Too controversial?

The arrow is there, but blank. Maybe the text got missed?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Looks pretty solid with the ranges. She should be useful in the Gauntlet and on voyages. A nice addition for developed and developing character rosters.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyecrZM1HM

FlameBoyant just realized a video for those who are having a difficult time getting started in Gauntlet and want to increase their chances of getting the Red Angel.
  • Options
    Hope the video can help some people get their first Red Angel! :)
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyecrZM1HM

FlameBoyant just realized a video for those who are having a difficult time getting started in Gauntlet and want to increase their chances of getting the Red Angel.
    Hope the video can help some people get their first Red Angel! :)

Thanx!!!!! Glad to see players stepping in a positive way, when some other players are taking a knee against DB/TP/WRG/WTWBCNW by removing the tools they created from the internet......

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖