6zm350eb0kpd.jpg
    yi7spu0mdlh3.jpg
    finn459zrlsk.jpg
    5uj431ouru61.jpg
    0peqswopejbe.jpg
    zc5gxe0rt589.jpg
    tjwqjb5tzr4x.jpg
    cf6nkviyliat.jpg

I've gone HARD for 2 Gauntlets now. It spent a small fortune in dilithium on this and got absolutely nothing to show for it. It is my daughter's birthday so I'm taking it easy now. It was fun to try and hopefully people enjoyed coming along for the ride, but yeah, I'm not pressing anymore.

I gotta say, I've actually gotten better results coming in lower ranked. I got Armus ~Shan out of a box from finishing 99th, and Red Angel from finishing like 29th.

edit: Were the 4 🌟 Phaser & 5 🌟 MedKit needed for someone right away?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

To he best of my ability, I do not believe so.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never won a gauntlet crew for finishing 1st. I have won 3 Armuses and a Caretaker for finishing 2nd, and a Guinan for finishing 3rd, so my advice is to try a little bit less. :D
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I have won a Locutus for finishing 1st and a Caretaker and Armus for finishing 2nd but I have only finished in the top 2 about 7 times as I don't use merits or dil. My Red Angel dropped from a run of six. She helped me win the next gauntlet but purple equipment was the best I got.

Good luck @Bylo Band . I hope your hunt is easier than for Locutus as that got painful to watch :D
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I still talk with him every day. He has sadly retired from the forums.

I'm sad to hear that as he was always one of the best contributors to the forums.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »

To he best of my ability, I do not believe so.

Well, that is a bummer. I was hoping you at least had use for the 4/5 🌟 stuff.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madman1 wrote: »
    I have won a Locutus for finishing 1st and a Caretaker and Armus for finishing 2nd but I have only finished in the top 2 about 7 times as I don't use merits or dil. My Red Angel dropped from a run of six. She helped me win the next gauntlet but purple equipment was the best I got.

Good luck @Bylo Band . I hope your hunt is easier than for Locutus as that got painful to watch :D

Probably not as painful as it was for the people unfortunate enough to get paired with me, lol

Thank you for the kind words :)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Things like what are happening with Bylo always makes my blood boil (probably because it's happening to me too). Players should get an auto-behold for the Gauntlet characters for every 1k-5k rounds they play. I feel like that would even out the fairness of this part of the game.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I stole your RNG @Bylo Band – I finished 43rd on my f2P acct yesterday, and I just breezed through my boxes not expecting anything, but I saw a gold burst, so I checked, and sure enough I got a Red Angel. Now I need one for my main account. I'm thinking finishing 11-14th would be best.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Things like what are happening with Bylo always makes my blood boil (probably because it's happening to me too). Players should get an auto-behold for the Gauntlet characters for every 1k-5k rounds they play. I feel like would even out the fairness of this part of the game.

Agree 💯%. I know Bylo worked hard on the other project. Every 5,000 or so Gauntlet Rounds doing a "Gauntlet BeGold" is a good idea. Maybe weighted 40% to the newest Legendary being one of the three......

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Well, immortalized her first face-off:

6dq50rzcvnyy.png

Also, please please please please please!!!!!

No one tell my friend Bylo this, but finished in the 60s for five crates. Last crate.....
    06hy5c5n52bc.png
    And that is the last one that was missing, Banjo Bob!!!!!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took it easy this time, only refreshed a few times. Still finished third place with a streak of 66. Got nothing but 3* components :(
  • Options
    Gauntlet ended somewhen in the night.
    Vip0 Rank 23 or so, 3 win boxes, nothing. SSR account rank 21, 3 win boxes, one Red Angel.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I fully expect a Covid vaccine before a Red Angel drops for me.

No vaccine, but she finally dropped for me tonight 🤣