Home The Bridge
Options

New crew, Red Angel

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the video can help some people get their first Red Angel! :)

Awesome video! I challenge anyone to watch it and not dance to the music.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Awesome video! I challenge anyone to watch it and not dance to the music.

Yeah, I thought I should choose some catchy music!! :heart:
  • Options
    C'mon, boys, save some of that anger for Gauntlet.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea @FlameBoyant I will check that out tonight :) Going in I know there is one effective strategy for Gauntlet success that I am unable to do as I sleep through two of the final three cycles and usually wake up around 20 minutes before it ends, so I kind of have to do my own thing, but I look forward to checking this out.
  • Options
    The music is amazing. Great production values, Flame! You can tell you put a ton of time and effort into this. 🙂
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annnnd... already in the fight!

os35dynqcs84.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Annnnd... already in the fight!

os35dynqcs84.png

Already FtM, I think.

Also.....

OH MY DOG!!!!!
    OH MY DOG!!!!!
    OH MY DOG!!!!!

Finished 29th, IIRC. Seven Crates. Fourth of seven dropped.....

ab0cjkihl2rq.png

Didn't realize until I had hit the next button, so missed a screenshot!!!!!

EDIT, for FtM:

klwexub7pz6m.png

Also, if you get her, and need to search in Crew Quarters, she is like Picard/Galen.

"Burnham" pops up when you get her, but have to search "Red Angel"......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've thrown a small pile of dilithium at this project since she was added and nothing yet :'(
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I've thrown a small pile of dilithium at this project since she was added and nothing yet :'(

I'm sorry. I hope she drops fast for you!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you at least get a rock?

LOL! I wish I could awesome that 100 times, you deserve it :)
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    It's been more than 1 year since i got the last character from gauntlet....
  • Options
    Her Equipment is not too bad. IIRC, the Red Angel Suit was 2 🌟 up to 60 or 70.

v0ze8jm6vspi.png
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    First one dropped from a 3rd place finish this morning ... she'll join the standard crew, probably replacing Defensive Phlox or Guinan, on the road to the Locutus achievement (who is still only 2/5 ... ugh).
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    First one dropped from a 3rd place finish this morning ... she'll join the standard crew, probably replacing Defensive Phlox or Guinan, on the road to the Locutus achievement (who is still only 2/5 ... ugh).

My Locutus was 3/5* when I reached 20K. I did not hesitate a nanosecond to drop a citation on him & call it done.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyecrZM1HM

FlameBoyant just realized a video for those who are having a difficult time getting started in Gauntlet and want to increase their chances of getting the Red Angel.

Thanx!!!!! Glad to see players stepping in a positive way, when some other players are taking a knee against DB/TP/WRG/WTWBCNW by removing the tools they created from the internet......

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

Right, then let’s get specific about what was offensive in your post:

“Taking a knee”. You know better than to use inflammatory language, but you chose that phrase. Why?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing.

x62aum7ivpvb.jpg
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyecrZM1HM

FlameBoyant just realized a video for those who are having a difficult time getting started in Gauntlet and want to increase their chances of getting the Red Angel.

Thanx!!!!! Glad to see players stepping in a positive way, when some other players are taking a knee against DB/TP/WRG/WTWBCNW by removing the tools they created from the internet......

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

Right, then let’s get specific about what was offensive in your post:

“Taking a knee”. You know better than to use inflammatory language, but you chose that phrase. Why?

Because that is the popular means that is common right now to peacefully protest something you want to protest.

Maybe if YOU find that peaceful protest action to be "offensive", then you have the issue?

Whatever the problem is, no worries if it is a problem specifically with me.

I'm Audi 5000

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    8em6s476t7ei.jpg

The quest continues.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gauntlet really was disappointing in the last 2 or 3 months. No crew drops at all. Maybe I used up my luck with all the Armus I got before. The thing with the vaccine before the Angel... plausible!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    8em6s476t7ei.jpg

The quest continues.

You will get her anway sooner(which i hope for) or later,
    no reason to spend dilithium or ranking high(first). ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    8em6s476t7ei.jpg
    The quest continues.

I see someone in 2nd place that has seemingly been absent/silent on the forums of late. Was wondering if he was still even playing. Since he is still active... what gives? (Assuming you or anyone else knows.)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    8em6s476t7ei.jpg
    The quest continues.

I see someone in 2nd place that has seemingly been absent/silent on the forums of late. Was wondering if he was still even playing. Since he is still active... what gives? (Assuming you or anyone else knows.)

You’re right, I haven’t seen him in a while...I knew something was missing around here and couldn’t put my finger on it until now.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still talk with him every day. He has sadly retired from the forums.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    8em6s476t7ei.jpg

The quest continues.

I believe the quote is, "...And the adventure continues..."

Oh, wait, you weren't quoting ST III. Never mind. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next installment...

gdl4vnwcg2b8.jpg
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still talk with him every day. He has sadly retired from the forums.

Thx. Sorry to hear that - he'll be missed. The forum has some... ahem... interesting players that give it life in various ways. He is/was one of them (in a good way!).
  • Options
    Hi Bylo, I see you got the one when I was actually in the same screen as you.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    6tqubddj6w0r.jpg
    6zm350eb0kpd.jpg
    yi7spu0mdlh3.jpg
    finn459zrlsk.jpg
    5uj431ouru61.jpg
    0peqswopejbe.jpg
    zc5gxe0rt589.jpg
    tjwqjb5tzr4x.jpg
    cf6nkviyliat.jpg

I've gone HARD for 2 Gauntlets now. It spent a small fortune in dilithium on this and got absolutely nothing to show for it. It is my daughter's birthday so I'm taking it easy now. It was fun to try and hopefully people enjoyed coming along for the ride, but yeah, I'm not pressing anymore.