Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Akritirian Job (rerun) - 11/16 - edited with bonus crew

Comments

• Options
    And i won't waste time on discovery but that isn't the point i was bashed beaterbecause i said i would air lock her just because Wiothers said how marvelous out would be to have her i said i didn't like her that is my personal opinion i never attacked anyone for wanting her but i was because i don't want her that's my point
  • Options
    @Fresh Thank you. Well worded and succinct comment regarding airlocking crew members.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh okay - I was a bit worried that Tactical Burnham would have the black combat vest on (not that it's a bad look, I'd just rather the Burnham I'll be able to get be one in a regular Starfleet uniform). So that's a nice surprise.

Kira looks like she's about to slap Paris in the back of the head, and simultaneously waving to Reed to calm the heck down.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    u54wzdzcrst5.jpeg
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Kira looks like she's about to slap Paris in the back of the head, and simultaneously waving to Reed to calm the heck down.

Haha... Kira don't take no mess from anybody.

m1Ek7qW.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And i won't waste time on discovery but that isn't the point i was bashed beaterbecause i said i would air lock her just because Wiothers said how marvelous out would be to have her i said i didn't like her that is my personal opinion i never attacked anyone for wanting her but i was because i don't want her that's my point

Dude keep going! You’re point is totally lost to all this grammatical hilarity! It doesn’t matter what you’re saying anymore, just keep saying it. I’m rolling on the floor over here.

• Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    We need Kira in Threshold, please!
  • Options
    Does anyone know if it will be Disguised Kira or Delta Flyer Paris in the event pack?
  • Options
    UnkieB wrote: »
    zi7l37yd2p0a.jpg

That new Burnham has a goofy expression
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

Haha... Kira don't take no mess from anybody.

m1Ek7qW.gif

My friend, you might have just inadvertedly created the next Kira variation...
  • Options
    Morn wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it will be Disguised Kira or Delta Flyer Paris in the event pack?

Both
  • Options
    I assume variants will include Sarek? Not too fussed either way as I have most Kira's, Proton Paris and Reed...
  • Options

Dude keep going! You’re point is totally lost to all this grammatical hilarity! It doesn’t matter what you’re saying anymore, just keep saying it. I’m rolling on the floor over here.

You are like the Loki of this forum.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I assume variants will include Sarek? Not too fussed either way as I have most Kira's, Proton Paris and Reed...

Not likely. Sarek is not a variant of Burnham. Being a guardian does not count. Neither does being a parent unless explicitly stated. And any parental relationship would only show up when the bonus crew are limited. As you noted by your comment about Kira, Paris, and Reed, there are plenty of bonus crew this time.
  • Options

Lol! You are right on.
    :)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    zi7l37yd2p0a.jpg

That new Burnham has a goofy expression

Looks like the end of a dance routine --- all she needs is jazz hands...
  • Options
    Nurse Paris **
    Hockey Paris ***
    Captain Proton Paris ****
    Combat Medic Paris ****
    Delta Flyer Paris *****

Section 31 Reed **
    Sniper Reed ***
    Rura Penthe Reed ****
    Suliban Reed *****

Major Kira **
    Anastasia Komananov ****
    Cardassian Kira ****
    Niners Kira Nerys ****
    Commander Kira Nerys *****
    Disguised Kira *****
    Mirror Intendant Kira *****

First Officer Burnham *****

I wondered if Anastasia Komananov would count as a Kira variant or not. Thx.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered if Anastasia Komananov would count as a Kira variant or not. Thx.

She is a Kira variant.

• Options

Both

I don't mean the 650 dil pack, I meant the pack of the 2 5stars with chroma etc. Anyone know that part yet?
  • Options

Both

I don't mean the 650 dil pack, I meant the pack of the 2 5stars with chroma etc. Anyone know that part yet?

We should know that in about two hours.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would be a good move on DBs part is to do the $100 pack as one 5 star and the other $50 as the other 5 star. They had done that with some other events in the distant past, but I don't think we've seen it recently.
  • Options

Both

Sorry, didn't realize you were talking about the Event Bundle. Won't know for sure until the packs go live.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    What would be a good move on DBs part is to do the $100 pack as one 5 star and the other $50 as the other 5 star. They had done that with some other events in the distant past, but I don't think we've seen it recently.

Which is exactly my point and goal of my original post.
  • Options
    Oh okay - I was a bit worried that Tactical Burnham would have the black combat vest on (not that it's a bad look, I'd just rather the Burnham I'll be able to get be one in a regular Starfleet uniform). So that's a nice surprise.

To be fair Paris probably had it coming.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »

To be fair Paris probably had it coming.

True, tho to me Reed looks like he's shouting "FORE" and trying to use Kira's head for a golf ball, lol.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tactical Michael Burnham

FE 1/4 level 100
    CMD 441 (62-171)
    ENG 218 (47-131)
    SEC 512 (196-397)
  • Options
    4/4 stats?
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein