Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Cultural Property - 08/13

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Cultural Property
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: EV Suit T'Pol 5* (New), EV Suit Phlox 4* (New), and EV Suit Tucker 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 08/13 until Monday 08/17 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Alicia Travers (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 08/20.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Humanoid Figure 5* (New)

Event Factions:
n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew, as well as Humanoid Figure
• medium bonus: crew from Enterprise (list below).
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
- Suurok Class Combat Cruiser 2* (Existing)
- Romulan D'deridex Warbird 4* (Existing)
- NX-01 Enterprise 5* (Existing)

Current Enterprise crew
Antaak
Humbled Archer
Away Team Archer
North Star Archer
Desert Archer
Ushaan Archer
EV Suit Archer
C.O.P. Founder Archer
C.O.P. Founder Picard
Imprinted Archer
Mirror Archer
Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer
Archer and Porthos
Test Pilot Archer
Arik Soong
Mirror Zefram Cochrane
Temporal Agent Daniels
Scientist Degra
Commander Dolim
Feezal Phlox
Admiral Maxwell Forrest
Agent Harris
Jannar
Karyn Archer
Commander Kelby
Advocate Kolos
Lissan
Captain Lorian
Malik
Boomer Mayweather
Ensign Mayweather
Mirror Mayweather
Mountain Climber Mayweather
Tuskegee Mayweather
Navaar
Orion Slaver
Persis
Defensive Phlox
Mirror Phlox
Nanoprobe Phlox
Phlox, Au Naturel
Reverend Phlox
Dr. Phlox
Surgeon Phlox
Mirror Reed
Rura Penthe Reed
Section 31 Reed
Sniper Reed
Suliban Reed
Tourist Reed
Augment Riker
Chef Riker
Ensign Sato
Loque'eque Sato
Mirror Empress Sato
Professor Sato
Commando Shran
Ushaan Shran
Expedition Shran
Silik
Surak
Tarquin
Tholian Prisoner
T'Mir
Young T'Pau
Alternate Future T'Pol
Captain T'Pol
Commander T'Pol
Desert T'Pol
Mirror T'Pol
North Star T'Pol
Science Officer T'Pol
Subcommander T'Pol
Twilight T'Pol
Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
Tucker On-The-Ropes
Commander Tucker
North Star Tucker
EV Suit Tucker
Mirror Tucker
Rescuer Tucker
Tourist Tucker
Vosk
Xindi Insectoid Councilor
Sphere-Builder Presage
Ambassador Soval
Private S. Money
Rianna Mayweather
Gralik Durr
Lieutenant Tarah
Maras
Talas

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooo Early release today. Thanks Shan
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new ship.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm interesting 5*. Med primary? For treating Archer?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, you know how much we love you, yes? Looks like the first draft of the bonus crew list got copied here instead of the fixed version from the main announcement...

Also, I have a hard time seeing Alicia Travers as anything other than a combination of MED, DIP, and SEC. There’s certainly no ENG or SCI and although Sal and Carmine respected her and her opinions, I wouldn’t say that rises to the level of granting her COM. What order, though? I would guess she’ll be like Q2 and get DIP/SEC/MED but won’t count out the possibility of DIP/MED/SEC, the rare SEC/DIP/MED, or the even better SEC/MED/DIP order.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, I have a hard time seeing Alicia Travers as anything other than a combination of MED, DIP, and SEC. There’s certainly no ENG or SCI and although Sal and Carmine respected her and her opinions, I wouldn’t say that rises to the level of granting her COM. What order, though? I would guess she’ll be like Q2 and get DIP/SEC/MED but won’t count out the possibility of DIP/MED/SEC, the rare SEC/DIP/MED, or the even better SEC/MED/DIP order.

Thinking 2 skiller.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed the list, I messed up - sorry about that!
  • Options
    Actually looking forward to this skirmish - right now I’m at 8/10 for the NX-01 Enterprise and the event will get me to 9/10! Probably still a way from finishing it though.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, her. Had to look another one up. So, "Storm Front" perhaps next week?

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Alicia_Travers

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, mega event: "A startling discovery is made in the Neutral Zone: evidence of an ancient Romulan-Human civilization, originating on Earth!" Would have been a great time for this........... :/

0rffl1tnfvip.jpg

There's a hybrid skirmish at the end. Maybe we can still get it. 🤞
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Thinking 2 skiller.

Nope, 3 skills. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Hmm, mega event: "A startling discovery is made in the Neutral Zone: evidence of an ancient Romulan-Human civilization, originating on Earth!" Would have been a great time for this........... :/

0rffl1tnfvip.jpg

There's a hybrid skirmish at the end. Maybe we can still get it. 🤞

Hopefully. But, the White Andorian Jhamel is in the group picture. So, probably the Drone......

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new ship.

Thankfully, so no new Voages trait as well. 😜
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool a full EV suit event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Humanoid Figure 5* (New)
    Pictured (centre):
    Community-human-being.png

I adore ANY Community reference so kudos for being streets ahead on this one
  • Options
    Shan,
    Is COP Picard and Augment and Chef Riker really crew for the mega?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan,

Yes. It's been asked an answered. Chef Riker is literally from an episode of ENT. COP Picard may be a Timelines original, but was inspired by COP Archer who is from ENT.

Augment Picard and Riker are probably wrong, but they are not removing people at this point. They've learned that mistake the hard way. Once a crew is listed someone unfroze/started to level the crew and the crew can't be removed without causing issues for those people.
  • Options
    Cmdr SinclairCmdr Sinclair ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Hopefully the finale has the NX-02 Columbia as the new ship, or maybe another of the Xindi ships. The NX-02 captain is Enraki Hernandez. Mega looks promising, as does a forthcoming EV Suit collection.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Thinking 2 skiller.

That certainly is a possibility. If that’s the case, MED seems like the skill most likely to go away based on the pose from the artwork. A two-skill DIP/SEC or SEC/DIP would be mightily disappointing, however.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Shan,

Yes. It's been asked an answered. Chef Riker is literally from an episode of ENT. COP Picard may be a Timelines original, but was inspired by COP Archer who is from ENT.

Augment Picard and Riker are probably wrong, but they are not removing people at this point. They've learned that mistake the hard way. Once a crew is listed someone unfroze/started to level the crew and the crew can't be removed without causing issues for those people.

Mostly this. Assignment of traits to Timelines Originals crew is naturally going to be tougher because there’s no source material to analyze and choose traits from. An exception is indeed COP Founder Picard, not just from his name and attire but also how he was introduced in the first place - he was chosen in a player vote as the person to take Archer’s place as the unifying/driving force behind the foundation of what would become the Federation.

For any other Original, we’re left with just the artwork to help select traits, and again the artwork for Augment Riker suggests a connection to ENT’s Augments. The artwork for Augment Picard is a little more interesting - most of what’s featured appears to be purely custom and of no obvious known origin, other than the red jacket slung over his shoulder. For that jacket, the overall design and the visible service pins (one pip for 5 years of service and one squeak for a commendation) places him as being from sometime between 2332 (5 years after graduation from the academy) and the late 2350s when the red and white uniforms gave way to the black/olive/blue/red unis of TNG. That would be completely incongruent with ENT’s timeline, and the Augment political affiliation obviously extends to post-ENT crew like Khan’s variants and Joachim.

Side note: whether this Picard was born an Augment (or enhanced at a young age), and got drummed out of Starfleet when that became public info (as almost happened to Julian when he was outed), or was converted later in life, like Augment Commander O’Brien, is possibly only known to the DB employee who conceived of him in the first place.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augment Picard is not on the list anyway...
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Augment Picard is not on the list anyway...

He was on the other list, along with Riker. IIRC
  • Options
    So, if you enhance a picture of the 'Humanoid Figure' it is clearly archer in a suit, with the "shadow" turned way up. Is the Humanoid Figure going to count as an archer variant?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    So, if you enhance a picture of the 'Humanoid Figure' it is clearly archer in a suit, with the "shadow" turned way up. Is the Humanoid Figure going to count as an archer variant?

looks a bit like Lorca to me :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭

Should be a variant of Ikat'ika!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options

Interesting. Since a totally different actor played the Future Humanoid......

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0572254/characters/nm0394533