Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Cultural Property - 08/13

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuesday Pack the Tuesday after Mega.......

Revealed Archer Timelines Original!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was just laziness on their part, not an Archer connection.

Yeah, sure. In the past they were always accused of not giving Enterprise and especially Archer enough credit. And now their "laziness" involves Archer of all persons. Like always you give the creators of this game way too less credit. Maybe around Christmas even your heart will soften a little and you say something nice about TP for a change ;)

Fair enough, but I also seem to remember DB using the same head for multiple Archer cards.

Yes, to reply to AviTrek, it's definitely easier to start with a silhouette, or even to just take the Archer card and darken it to the point it's impossible to see.

The fact that they (deliberately?) made it easy for us to figure out is pretty interesting.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Dear WRG/IS/TP/DB/LMNOP,

I would gladly give you a one-time amount of cash money to be able to go from this...

l4a9ymvkdoyr.jpg

....to this....

dtdlw3xu2g1b.jpg

If I got 100 Intel for every time my giant thumb/finger turned auto OFF while trying to hit the speed up I wouldn't need chronitons!

I would love to have the option to just lock the auto to ON and speed to 3x until i turn it off. would save alot of tapping lol
  • Options
    So, is Starfleet keeping track of his many thousands of people we are killing for first beam-in bragging rights?!?!?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Bylo, Keep it up, don't know it you can get first, but defiantly top 5. I will be lucky to get to top 1500, but have never succeeded in that for a skirmish yet.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    430000 VP needed to rank at 5000.

I am only aiming for the top 5000 to get the fourth star on EV Tucker, and get closer to the Jury Rigger collection.
  • Options
    anyone check who got FTM on restless trip? i froze mine and forgot to check lol
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barkley got him.
  • Options
    ah okay just wondering
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Anyone know the rank for threshold this week?

I think it is somewhere about 7000...
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

New 3* are so pointless, they don t do anything for 95% of the players base. Collect and freeze.

I have been playing for nearly three years, and will not finish the Jury Rigger collection until some time this week. The fourth star on EV Tucker and the free Trip have got me to 23/25.

Trip gives us 26 common to super-rare crew. It makes this collection just a bit easier to obtain.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who track the VP at bracket cutoffs:

k9xb44vmm12h.png
    🖖

Number 1500 has a fantastic name.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    x1zvbu1za4nq.jpg

Congratulations. That is quite the accomplishment.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone know which episode is Restless Trip Tucker from? I tried "The Xindi" 3x01, when he had that sleeping issues, but didnt find him there with those Vulcan stuff.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    koba wrote: »
    Does anyone know which episode is Restless Trip Tucker from? I tried "The Xindi" 3x01, when he had that sleeping issues, but didnt find him there with those Vulcan stuff.

Probably a composite, from the ongoing storyline, that season.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Restless_Trip_Tucker
  • Options

Anyone know the answer to this?
  • Options

Anyone know the answer to this?

It was about that number an hour before the end of the event. I was not paying enough attention, and was concentrating on ranking to get the final star on EV Suit Tucker.

A lot of players stop playing when they hit the final threshold reward, so there is a big change in rank for little VP
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

One of our captains went a little past (maybe 370k VP) and ended up in the 6,500 neighborhood for rank.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

One of our captains went a little past (maybe 370k VP) and ended up in the 6,500 neighborhood for rank.

My alt scored 370k and ranked 6481. I think a rank of 7000 is about right...