Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Cultural Property - 08/13

Comments

• Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    i1gjayuatmmo.jpeg

Turn your brightness all the way up and zoom on ‘Humanoid Figure’ ......it’s Archer wearing a suit and tie....

I did the same thing. But Archer's head also looks Photoshopped on. Makes me wonder if they want people to think it is Archer, but it isn't?
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    i1gjayuatmmo.jpeg

Turn your brightness all the way up and zoom on ‘Humanoid Figure’ ......it’s Archer wearing a suit and tie....

I did the same thing. But Archer's head also looks Photoshopped on. Makes me wonder if they want people to think it is Archer, but it isn't?

Maybe that will be part of the storyline. Figuring out who Future Person is. Then at the end of the mega release the identified person as a new character in a Tuesday pack.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phlox looks very excited to be in EV Suit.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you enhance a picture of the 'Humanoid Figure' it is clearly archer in a suit, with the "shadow" turned way up. Is the Humanoid Figure going to count as an archer variant?

looks a bit like Lorca to me :tongue:

Well, the writers said themselves that the Humanoid Figure's identity would have been revealed as a future version of Archer if the show went on. So, maybe.

well maybe future guy is lorca!! maybe that’s where prime lorca ended up??? @Prime Lorca [10FH] can you confirm this?!?

If I were one of their writers, this would absolutely become canon. They should reboot/continue ENT to add Prime Lorca (and to cover this mistake of the last episode, which should have been just a misstep of a season finale).

And they can unkill Trip, that was an abomination. Could just write it out that it was his alternate future Tucker. Or Mirror Tucker. Or The Ghost of Christmas Past Tucker. Anything to undo it.

The novels that take place after the finale did a real nice job fixing that problem.

Also, I could swear that I saw Trip sit up a bit and wink while his “corpse” was on its way into the imaging chamber...admittedly, it’s been a loooong time since I have watched that episode because it was frankly so bad overall, so that might be wishful thinking or a blooper or something. Really, I also kind of consider Demons and Terra Prime to be the finale anyway because that two-parter was magnificently done.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they don't actually have to go extravehicular. T'Pol doesn't have a helmet.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I am probably a bigger Enterprise fan than most, and to borrow a phrase from my pal @Prime Lorca [10FH], in my own "head canon" Archer is not the Humanoid Figure.

Put it up!

I’m with you.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you enhance a picture of the 'Humanoid Figure' it is clearly archer in a suit, with the "shadow" turned way up. Is the Humanoid Figure going to count as an archer variant?

looks a bit like Lorca to me :tongue:

Well, the writers said themselves that the Humanoid Figure's identity would have been revealed as a future version of Archer if the show went on. So, maybe.

well maybe future guy is lorca!! maybe that’s where prime lorca ended up??? @Prime Lorca [10FH] can you confirm this?!?

If I were one of their writers, this would absolutely become canon. They should reboot/continue ENT to add Prime Lorca (and to cover this mistake of the last episode, which should have been just a misstep of a season finale).

And they can unkill Trip, that was an abomination. Could just write it out that it was his alternate future Tucker. Or Mirror Tucker. Or The Ghost of Christmas Past Tucker. Anything to undo it.

The real Trip was undercover somewhere. They killed a Sim.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I am probably a bigger Enterprise fan than most, and to borrow a phrase from my pal @Prime Lorca [10FH], in my own "head canon" Archer is not the Humanoid Figure.

But you know what, who cares? The network never believed in Enterprise and the writers had no faith in the show and with their combined powers they managed to fail the fans and deny us a resolution to that story arc, so if the writers of STT want to pick up that ball and offer up an interpretive explanation for that story, I'm all for it. It is fun and it gives us an Archer mega event crew. That is a win IMO.

Put it up!

Those Enterprise writers lacked something.....

Faith of the heart!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I always assumed Vosk was the humanoid figure, it kind of put a neat little bow on the Temporal Cold War. Having it be Vosk makes, IMO, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more sense than Archer.

But weren't the Suliban trying to stop Vosk? I honestly cannot remember. Has been a while.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

The Cabal Suliban were trying to stop Vosk because Vosk attempted to alter the Sulibans' DNA in order to prevent them from gaining sentience.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    I always assumed Vosk was the humanoid figure, it kind of put a neat little bow on the Temporal Cold War. Having it be Vosk makes, IMO, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more sense than Archer.

But weren't the Suliban trying to stop Vosk? I honestly cannot remember. Has been a while.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

The Cabal Suliban were trying to stop Vosk because Vosk attempted to alter the Sulibans' DNA in order to prevent them from gaining sentience.

Yeah. I couldn't remember why Sulik was there to stop him. It was kind of cool to see the actor in those episodes, without the make up. Kind of like when Mystique is pretending to be Baseline Human, and is Rebecca Romaine or Jennifer Lawrence.

Next week, be cool if the new 4 🌟 is someone else from "Storm Front". One of the mafia members of the resistance or something.......

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

But you know what, who cares? The network never believed in Enterprise and the writers had no faith in the show and with their combined powers they managed to fail the fans and deny us a resolution to that story arc, so if the writers of STT want to pick up that ball and offer up an interpretive explanation for that story, I'm all for it. It is fun and it gives us an Archer mega event crew. That is a win IMO.

Put it up!

Those Enterprise writers lacked something.....

Faith of the heart!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

:o<3
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    robownage wrote: »
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

New 3* are so pointless, they don t do anything for 95% of the players base. Collect and freeze.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Humanoid Figure is some mixture of CMD/DIP/SCI.

Edit: Here's the full stats.

Humanoid Figure 5* (Existing)
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped level 100 Skills: CMD 984 (95-285), DIP 1273 (206-415), SCI 526 (64-128)
    Traits: Hologram, Temporal Agent, Villain, Tactician, Geneticist
  • Options
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

New 3* are so pointless, they don t do anything for 95% of the players base. Collect and freeze.

It’s another easy jury rigger for new captains.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

I saw that right away.
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

3 🌟 Jury Rigger. That will help some people, at least......

EDIT: From the Vulcan paraphernalia, and the Traits, "Vulcan Massage" arc? When the romance between him and T'Pol bloomed?

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    New 3* Restless Trip !

qeckwy6ipjt5.jpg

That is inaccurate. If he has jury rigger trait that would help quite a few players.

Honestly, even for the most advanced players (with a handful of exceptions), it'll help hit that next immortalization achievement.
  • Options
    66ykupdk15o6.png

ca1cfyhynav6.png
  • Options
    So, the blurb at the bottom of Phlox's card. He a Timelines Original? The thing about training in an EV Suit? Or was there an episode where he was in an EV Suit class along the way?

• Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the blurb at the bottom of Phlox's card. He a Timelines Original? The thing about training in an EV Suit? Or was there an episode where he was in an EV Suit class along the way?

He was in plastic version :)
    g0m58e7hfpwb.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options

We never saw any training but would expect everyone be skilled in that just in case.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

They added him to the Timelines Originals collection. Interesting.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭

Phlox wears an EV suit and carries a phase pistol in one of the Terra Prime episodes as part of the rescue team sent to Mars.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    mh817sta53sz.png

Here is what it looks like, if anyone is curious.

Oh boy...