Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Plateau of Tomorrow - 08/20 - ME#2

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Plateau of Tomorrow
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Alicia Travers 5* (New), Brigitte Torres 4* (New), and Incognito Kirk 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 08/20 until Monday 08/24 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Jhamel (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 08/27.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Humanoid Figure 5* (Existing)

Event Factions:
Dominion, Terran Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, and Humanoid Figure
• small bonus: variants of Kirk, B. Torres, and crew from Enterprise (list below)

Current Enterprise crew
Antaak
Humbled Archer
Away Team Archer
North Star Archer
Desert Archer
Ushaan Archer
EV Suit Archer
C.O.P. Founder Archer
C.O.P. Founder Picard
Imprinted Archer
Mirror Archer
Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer
Archer and Porthos
Test Pilot Archer
Arik Soong
Mirror Zefram Cochrane
Temporal Agent Daniels
Scientist Degra
Commander Dolim
Feezal Phlox
Admiral Maxwell Forrest
Agent Harris
Jannar
Karyn Archer
Commander Kelby
Advocate Kolos
Lissan
Captain Lorian
Malik
Boomer Mayweather
Ensign Mayweather
Mirror Mayweather
Mountain Climber Mayweather
Tuskegee Mayweather
Navaar
Orion Slaver
Persis
Defensive Phlox
Mirror Phlox
Nanoprobe Phlox
Phlox, Au Naturel
Reverend Phlox
Dr. Phlox
Surgeon Phlox
Mirror Reed
Rura Penthe Reed
Section 31 Reed
Sniper Reed
Suliban Reed
Tourist Reed
Augment Riker
Chef Riker
Ensign Sato
Loque'eque Sato
Mirror Empress Sato
Professor Sato
Commando Shran
Ushaan Shran
Expedition Shran
Silik
Surak
Tarquin
Tholian Prisoner
T'Mir
Young T'Pau
Alternate Future T'Pol
Captain T'Pol
Commander T'Pol
Desert T'Pol
Mirror T'Pol
North Star T'Pol
Science Officer T'Pol
Subcommander T'Pol
Twilight T'Pol
Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
Tucker On-The-Ropes
Commander Tucker
North Star Tucker
EV Suit Tucker
Mirror Tucker
Rescuer Tucker
Tourist Tucker
Vosk
Xindi Insectoid Councilor
Sphere-Builder Presage
Ambassador Soval
Private S. Money
Rianna Mayweather
Gralik Durr
Lieutenant Tarah
Maras
Talas
EV Suit T’Pol
EV Suit Phlox
Humanoid Figure

Comments

• Options
    No bonus for Torres?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bonus for Torres?

Do we really need more bonus crew?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bonus for Torres?

It's not B'Elanna, so no, B'Elanna variants shouldn't get a bonus.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herbert Rossoff counts as Quark ....
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add Holodeck Technician Kim...
  • Options
    No bonus for Torres?

From Memory Alpha:
    Brigitte was a character in a holoprogram set in the French village of Sainte Claire in September 1944, created by the Hirogen in 2374. In the program, Brigitte was played by B'Elanna Torres.
    And yes we need more bonus crew. :p

I stand corrected. I thought Brigitte was her daughter's name for some reason. B'Elanna variants should count. I keep Klingon Torres out of the freezer for just such occasions. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Am I really gonna be the first?!?!?

We finally get Jhamel!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Wohooo, only 100+ bonus crew. 🤪🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

I was just wondering if this would be the biggest pool of bonus crew in a faction event to date. It seems like the pool will be massive.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that Jhamel is a legendary makes me worry that Shran will be the super rare the week after. I am really hoping that Shran will be a legendary, and I really hope he has great stats. I was most excited for him out of all the crew previewed.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    The fact that Jhamel is a legendary makes me worry that Shran will be the super rare the week after. I am really hoping that Shran will be a legendary, and I really hope he has great stats. I was most excited for him out of all the crew previewed.

But, the "compensation" is that every one can FF a 4 🌟 Shran, if there is a Galaxy Phase.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »

Narissa, Shran, and Hernandez are all that's left. Two will be SR, one will get Legendary. Of the three I feel like Shran is the least likely to be a legendary, but guess we'll see.
  • Options
    Finally we get one of the best short arc characters (Jhamel!)in the game. Lets hope her brother shows up soon!

Thankis for the info as always Shan
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options

I was just wondering if this would be the biggest pool of bonus crew in a faction event to date. It seems like the pool will be massive.

Runaway Bride had 131. Next week will have 123.

Thank you. Not the biggest pool, but certainly close to it. I do want to say though... Anyone who thinks WRG will stop including all Discovery crew in those mega events - WRG is clearly not afraid of a massive pool of bonus crew. I do not expect Discovery mega events to change. That said... They also love to prove us wrong when we make wild speculations like this. I can easily be wrong and am willing to admit it.

Exhibit A, from like 5 minutes ago:
    No bonus for Torres?

From Memory Alpha:
    Brigitte was a character in a holoprogram set in the French village of Sainte Claire in September 1944, created by the Hirogen in 2374. In the program, Brigitte was played by B'Elanna Torres.
    And yes we need more bonus crew. :p

I stand corrected. I thought Brigitte was her daughter's name for some reason. B'Elanna variants should count. I keep Klingon Torres out of the freezer for just such occasions. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this being the only event where bonus crew matter, I'm glad I waited to defrost crew. I can include Kirk and Torres in who I look at to defrost. Most of the ENT crew probably end up staying in the freezer now.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torres and Kirk too? Yikes. I felt like I had all the skills covered with ENT crew already. Well, so be it. B)

Hmm...
    Welcome to the bonus pool, Laborer Kirk! Take a seat over there next to Presage and Degra. Sorry Tuskagee Mayweather, I'm not sure why I disturbed you from your hibernation. Stop right there Commander Kelby - you're staying on ice, buddy.

Ah, Mirror Mayweather. Please don't be mad at Wrathful Kirk. He's already pretty ticked off at some guy named Khan. No need to redirect that anger toward you. Yes, I know he just made you useless for this event. How do you think Mirror Reed feels? It's his one big chance to do something this year, and here comes Kirk to burst his bubble.

Oh my. Looks like a few more crew are lining up to file their complaints too. But gang, I'm just a Captain. Admiral Shan made the announcement, not me! ;)

I can’t awesome this post more than once, and that’s terrible.

I’m now glad I have slacked real badly on thawing out bonus crew, because with my excellent collection of Kirk variants I won’t need the 4*s any longer.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Why do I get a feeling shes gonna be a 2 skiller :( probably a strong Dip base and maybe Sci as a secondary. Maybe the top Dip/Sci faction pairing (above Sato for the combo but below her for just Dip)
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    There are in fact a couple of exceptions, so it's not a guarantee. However, the rank reward for a Faction is almost never a 2 skill card. It's a moneymaker, why poison the well?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Why do I get a feeling shes gonna be a 2 skiller :( probably a strong Dip base and maybe Sci as a secondary. Maybe the top Dip/Sci faction pairing (above Sato for the combo but below her for just Dip)

Because Lissan is?

6ajghfklx0y4.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Exanimus wrote: »
    There are in fact a couple of exceptions, so it's not a guarantee. However, the rank reward for a Faction is almost never a 2 skill card. It's a moneymaker, why poison the well?

Have u met DB/TP already? ;)

If i learned anything in 4.5 years, some decisions don t make much sense, revenue wise.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•