Home The Bridge

How realistic is 10 billion points for community rewards?

123457»

Comments

• a9gd8oc2dugq.jpg

Forgot to screenshot the second one, but it was also a straight drop COP Picard, the only one I didn't have FF from this event. He's now at 4* and one step away from the freezer. Thanks, TP 😁
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    two thumbs up. Well done TP!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Thank you TP for the two portal pulls. Still didn't get my CD Quark, but a nice gesture.
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 dixon hills for me.

I appreciate the quick response from TP that was upfront and direct: we screwed this up. No attempts to direct it to individual support tickets or pass it off. I hope that honesty continues moving forward!
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not expect this, but of course I won't say no. Got CD Quark and Judge Q. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st:
    4ciko56zejym.jpg
    2nd:
    w3gf6ht2kh1r.jpg
    I've had Dixon immortal for a long time. I'm glad they sent Convergence Day Quark in a mail.
  • Awesome fix! thanks TP! :blush:

really cool pack format, anyone else get this?

4n44q36mhx7i.jpeg

sslpybso2wm0.jpeg

kz7uy0j7ebba.jpeg

uktofq7nu2ot.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if this means we'll always get whatever is in the community rewards or something better.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Very happy with the resolution and it does seem we were listened to. Did pretty well out of the packs.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice to hook us up!
  • bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    Much appreciated apology from TP. Thanks guys for acknowledging the error. Immediately fused the gift CD Quark. The two portal pulls yielded no gold but gave me about 2100 honor.
  • Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if this means we'll always get whatever is in the community rewards or something better.

Doubtful. As Shan pointed out, the community rewards were unobtainable.

Not challenging. Not “hard to obtain”. Not “difficult”. But, UNOBTAINABLE.

Which is what several of the people in this thread pointed out. Some might think that this is wrg/tp bowing down to people who are making a fuss in the forums, but as shan pointed out, they picked a bad target.

Hopefully they learned from their mistake. And hopefully future goals will be challenging, but rewarding and obtainable.

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's obviously not. But, WRG handled the misestimation quite well......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    It's obviously not. But, WRG handled the misestimation quite well......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

.......pretty sure that Shan’s post said the points weren’t reachable. Are you implying that wrg/tp is wrong about something? Comment removed. ~Shan
This discussion has been closed.