Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Galaxy Event " Immortal Conception" - ME#4 (02/25)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    1 common, 1 legendary
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one of mine as a legendary.

Indecently, 2000 super-rares gives you 641030 VP. I ended with over 1.6 million at rank 207. I'll likely not bother with that again. Lots of clicking.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, overall the distribution looks legit. After two of two duds personally I am hesitant to open more rarity constellations though.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, overall the distribution looks legit. After two of two duds personally I am hesitant to open more rarity constellations though.

No cap on cons, so ISM is the throttle here.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Bylo Band. I agree that there was heightened competition in this event. I had just over 1M vp. In the past year of galaxy events, that would have been roughly rank 150-300. I finished 629th in this one.

I’m expecting this will be a “novelty effect”, and that we will soon move closer to the vp levels we’ve all been used to. Not this week, but maybe in 2-3 weeks.
  • Options

I won't open mine until I have at least 10 of them :lol: