Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always a win-win when getting to the next threshold of three collections gives you a begold from a single blue (out of five) pull, in this case Mirror Beverly Crusher's second star, and another begold from the only purrple pull, Mycelial Culber's third star. I was about to cite or polestar him, so always nice to have a free star on the fly. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    vwjmd1eyuv4w.jpg

Always nice to get a gold from a merit pull, but uh...it's my first star and I'm thinking he's more useful as honor during an honor sale than anything else.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two begolds in single white pullies? Meowsome!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    vwjmd1eyuv4w.jpg

Always nice to get a gold from a merit pull, but uh...it's my first star and I'm thinking he's more useful as honor during an honor sale than anything else.

I would keep the gold. It is only 550 honor. The same gold may come up in a behold later.
  • Options
    i6bh1lvguhjl.png
    wehcxhaavhip.png

not too shabby :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    An "achievement" of sorts: first frozen behold :'(

wimqdpegpful.jpg
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

wimqdpegpful.jpg

You consider this as „positive“, since that‘s the threads purpose? 😜
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

You gotta rip that band-aid off eventually. I’m up to five 4* immortal beholds this week alone. The 6th behold gave me two 4/4s and a weak crew who isn’t part of any collections (BG Robinson).

Two hundred more of those and you can buy a citation-behold at the next honour sale. That’s the real positive.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back. I'll settle for that today.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enabran Tain for my 900th immortalized. In retrospect, would have been nicer to have done It with Explorer Cutler but I started to open packs after the Portal Update.

39zj96vqtxjy.png
    0nyg00w0lflu.png
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back. I'll settle for that today.

Glad to see you came back from the Celestial Temple.
  • Options
    Rubeo wrote: »
    bet1qdef273j.png
    Lucky merit pull, with 2 5* never had that before

Be careful Geordi!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, luckiest meritpull ever! Has anyone ever had three goldies or two goldies and a purrple? The best would have been Assimilated LaForge in the middle. :D
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    shadow8803 wrote: »
    Why not revive this thread?

I have never had this happen before. Good work gauntlet team!

0c32nt2u898x.png

I feel like they’re all looking at the Red Angel, though, and saying, “Gurl, we be tired. Back off.”

I'm curious how people do that? I barely roll more than 2 times before letting them refresh.