Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    I did grown up stuff today.
    iydv698xuudz.jpg

So did I. But only with the help of the elixir of life...coffee.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    That's an insane amount of hours of tapping.
    shadow8803 wrote: »
    Why not revive this thread?

I have never had this happen before. Good work gauntlet team!

0c32nt2u898x.png

I feel like they’re all looking at the Red Angel, though, and saying, “Gurl, we be tired. Back off.”

I'm curious how people do that? I barely roll more than 2 times before letting them refresh.

I never managed to get one crew at 5 let alone all of them.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    nr4bggtcei0x.jpg
    This was just now - 3 days ago I even had both Captain and Admiral at #1. Just would be nice to get schematics that I really need, but still fun to see this, even for a short while. B)

And here's the one from 3 days ago:
    o3bogt718yrh.jpg
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    My first TOP 100 ita3j8l2pmun.png
    dfpgavhlzg0x.png
    Congratulations!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    grats Sulu's husband
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soupey, that's huge! My antennae are twitching in awe of such an achievement! And I see a second version of Gillian inbound, that's cool. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Soupey, that's huge! My antennae are twitching in awe of such an achievement! And I see a second version of Gillian inbound, that's cool. :)

Thank you and I am liking the inbound characters as well.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never did this very minor thing until today.

vt19wlp1zxym.jpeg
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got all 30 Voyage combinations to clear the 9:40 mark. I have just a couple under 9:50 or 10 even. Getting there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I never manage to get one @ 5.
    How do you do it?
    Don't play the first day?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two 5, two 4, and a 3 once, but that is hard. I've only seen all 5s twice on these forums. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    I never manage to get one @ 5.
    How do you do it?
    Don't play the first day?

Are you familiar with the adage "It's better to be lucky than good"? 'Cause in my experience, that's the only way to do anything in the Gauntlet. Just get lucky. Well, this time I just got lucky 25 consecutive times. (And to think, I squandered that luck on this silly game...!)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I earned more super-rares than I have ever before. I think top 750 is safe.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyllanthor wrote: »
    I finished achievement "Complete 20k gauntlet rounds" today.
    It was great timing as I could finish my 4/5 Locutus with the achievement reward. :)

Congrats. Too bad they never bothered to extend that achievement. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone that battled for top 1500 in this event. That was the most competitive one in recent memory and players were having to pull out all the stops to make it. Special shout out to several new names on top of the leaderboard that got personal best rankings!

Thank you, I did get a bit of pleasure when I overtook you in the ranking, knowing how competitive you are.