Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    qvzatovj6s4s.png
    4u4hsqqrfg7e.png

After 6 years and 4 months, I finally placed 1st and was able to complete all the achievements.

Awesome sauce!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Did not expect to get McCoy. Only dropped 20 places the last 45 minutes.

byhx1ixptrmo.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

byhx1ixptrmo.png

Snuck in just ahead of me…

ikjscxjyn1vw.png
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    " wrote:
    §[ Captain Calvin ]U§C[;c-275511"]

byhx1ixptrmo.png

Snuck in just ahead of me…

ikjscxjyn1vw.png

And I was right between you two.
    qayoiktlf4lq.png
    Must have been the sweet spot.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    First it was First Place in an event. And now this.bo8c2napfj06.png

You're having a great week!

👍👍👍👍👍
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completed my 10th 12 hour voyage this weekend!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! It took me 10 tries to get Mobile Doctor from crew retrieval so I could make Cheesecake Seven. (FFed Van Gough and Virtuoso as well - awful luck, although Van Gough is at least great crew as well.)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Just short of my first 12 hour voyage. :'(
    ghdnzpwb0hbg.png
  • Options
    I made my second twelve hour Voyage. 12:06, same as the other one, but completely different skills. Looks like my work on my Science roster paid off.
    42jw2315dizn.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Another twelve, so two back to back, (also got a schematics behold and finished the Borg Queen's ship) and B'Elanna made nine hundred immortal, all unique. Not bad, not bad at all.
    2aa5yh638hvw.png
  • Options
    My latest 12 hour voyage is recalling now!
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    r8tus2jr1p9j.png

Long odds on getting two super rares of the same character in a merit pull.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merit Pulls remind me of the old TV game show The Joker’s Wild.

099luskq9cap.jpeg
  • Options
    Kinda like it when finishing one Crew does multiple Collections.

8t2ja2wxlfq1.png
    5415vcsh7g6z.png
  • Options

099luskq9cap.jpeg

Or press your luck...
    9wy8j0otxnyk.png
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

099luskq9cap.jpeg

Or press your luck...
    9wy8j0otxnyk.png

That is exactly what I was thinking but I didn't have the reception or time to look up a picture. I feel that way at every dilemma. No whammies. I hate that the game makers intentionally cheat us 5% (assuming that is true since my experience puts it higher) of the time.

I thank you for posting what I couldn't. It is very funny to me.