Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    I didn't know it was possible but apparently you can get legendary voyage crew as soon as 6 hours. I think they said it was 10 hours minimum but it's not or it has recently been changed. Quite nice. lll26c9cpkwp.jpg
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    PavelHr wrote: »
    I didn't know it was possible but apparently you can get legendary voyage crew as soon as 6 hours. I think they said it was 10 hours minimum but it's not or it has recently been changed. Quite nice. lll26c9cpkwp.jpg

There are specific dilemmas that only show up at 12+hrs that are more likely to award a legendary Begold. But there has always been a very small chance at 6+hrs. I would recommend buying a lottery ticket, because your luck is quite good right now.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled 100K worth of Merit pulls. Got 18 purple (none useful to me, but hey, still nice honor) and 2 gold. I've had better rates, but also worse, so it was nice.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    My first triple behold/begold!! Stars for everyone!!

7swlinl0j32s.png
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled 100K worth of Merit pulls. Got 18 purple (none useful to me, but hey, still nice honor) and 2 gold. I've had better rates, but also worse, so it was nice.

I burned off 72K last night, got 17 purple, none useful and 1 gold (all immo). Nice honor haul though and 300K merits left to burn. :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    A quadruple behold/begold.... 50% useful.

qabi4gq0uv5h.png
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

I burned off 72K last night, got 17 purple, none useful and 1 gold (all immo). Nice honor haul though and 300K merits left to burn. :smile:

Ran another 75k: 20 purple, none useful, 0 gold, 22k honor so not bad I guess :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Got my 50th 12 hour voyage.

citxdfv64fia.png
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Got van Gelder in a Voyage Behold at the 8 hour mark this morning - my first since late December (when I had Grady as an option and chose him):

dsb1s5biosxu.png

scddygypw571.png

In a separate issue, I still do not have Chakotay. Maybe another time, lol.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    vcatgq56n9nf.png
    y6eplzcbxsrs.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a little something something from the special Google Play event and was able to get the $25 Timelines Ticket. Free DYC on the new Riker.

c9vhmzr3u9l7.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?