Home The Bridge
Options

March 2021 Honor Sale Begold Showoff!

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 of pulls; as eventful as the first day! Probably will have another day of a few Begolds, as I plan on buying some honor. But this finished off the 800K honor I’d collected.

Anyways, to the Begolds!

Begolds 1-5
    insae8779gax.png
    Went with Torres.

ujtyki73oiuk.png
    This was a tough one. Janeway is an event monster but this is perhaps her weakest card. Decided to go with Irina.

jvbv3qvc88fl.png
    Went with Cornwell.

ivg9sv5c1y4n.png
    Enterprise-E Picard, who is a surprisingly useful working during Picard faction events.

nqzr4djb65ka.png
    Another tough one. This would have been my third star for Trelane, but I’ve airlocked the two before him. C'est la vie. Decided Lt Crusher was best, as I’ve liked the card since I first saw it.

Begolds 6-10
    j8v738qbcmkn.png
    Bashir, as I’m working on the 007 collection.

bvtdn0onykqe.png
    Slightly tough, as I would have liked to put an extra star on that Odo for the baseball collection. But decided to go with Sinister Picard (planning on citing him up).

r0esn6k1hbrw.png
    The most controversial: I actually went with Vina here. I like the Orions and I like this one in particular. Didn’t want to go with Leucon, even though he’s a great voyager, because I look at most 1st stars now as projects (got too many of those as is). But criticize away!

xt957dvtqukw.png
    Kinda wanted Ishara but went with the Invader.

I also forgot to get a shot of one: got a 2nd star on Saboteur Garak (can't remember who it was between).

Added bonus: Here’s what I did with my CR recharge and most of my cits after my Begolds:

CR - 5th star for Satin Dress Sloane, which completed my first vanity collection!

7 citations total to Tuxedo Nog and Data V to get the last 2 stars for Lucille Davenport! So kinda completed my second vanity collection (I don’t have Chef Riked).

Then a citation a piece to FF both Garak, Elim Garak and Niners Sisko!

Yesterday I used cits on crew not in the portal:
    5th star to Adria Tal
    5th star to Luau Paris
    4 stars to Reunion Spock and Kirk
    1 star to Red Angel
    2 stars to Locutus

I cit’ed the Gauntlet crew so I never have to play the Gauntlet again. I don’t care if I could get stars for free; good riddance! Bartender Gunian will get the same. Annoyed I’ll never get Caretaker now, but whatever.

I have two cits left; who they go to is TBD.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Day 1:
    2cwl019zdzr6.jpg
    Tucker
    33bp8crfs0rs.jpg
    Picard
    om1yylurdkdh.jpg
    Borg Queen
    2efdh5ua7dsp.jpg
    Shinzon
    iegdgx0t8t3v.jpg
    Worf
    70bfdtm3gjyl.jpg
    Bem
    fq5tas9rf8px.jpg
    Paris
    e8bl4isk2rur.jpg
    La Forge
    3nwzd7xwb9em.jpg
    Janeway
    9r92rby34wp8.jpg
    Koloth

Day 2:
    nckxnh7mr0i0.jpg
    Mirror Kira
    4odshlya261d.jpg
    Number One
    ychwz5xjtdg5.jpg
    Mirror Cochrane
    nzyhx2ihr59a.jpg
    Natima
    72yen5znjgk7.jpg
    Riker
    hq5ghcbzz1dg.jpg
    Kira
    0r23qwn51t0j.jpg
    Braxton
    042fho12qogd.jpg
    Kira
    gxjfaprl53ub.jpg
    Burnham
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm officially low on crew slots for the first time in years now :sweat_smile:

This honour sale and the forthcoming Mega has forced me to start freezing 5*s.

I was already on the fence after accidentally freezing Degra a couple weeks ago and I booted out 5 more crew today. Now if only Voyages would stop being stingy and cough up some needed 4*s.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Apparently the game really wants me to immortalize Torchbearer Rejac. He has been the best pick in three diff beholds in the last two days.

And i just cant seem to get the last star for him so he can go to the freezer :(
    1 good out of 20...for a dupe wrath kirk. the rest was for poor crew or airlocks :(
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k begold for today, no 40k pulls yet

97xt0qt1rts7.jpg

Picked Spock. Not crazy about any option
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the game really wants me to immortalize Torchbearer Rejac. He has been the best pick in three diff beholds in the last two days.

Klingon Fonzie rides again, woo-hoo! 😜

qs384zi6m2bq.png

Well the good news is that if my space jukebox ever won’t play I know who can fix it, at least until he jumps a gormagander.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, some 40k pulls

mxerhklt43kf.png
    Scrooge Data! I almost picked the phage guy

1zipkfj3qtn6.png
    Second star for Mademoiselle Seven

p5t3cuzy5af8.png
    And last star for Etana
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    So far: Rura Commandant is now 4/5, Irina is 4/5, Nechayev is 4/5, Koloth is 3/5, Tux Nog is 3/5, Musk. Picard is 3/5, AoS Worf is 2/5, Mirror Kira is 2/5. My new crew are, Grilka, Twilight T'Pol, Soval, and Pining Vina.
    Here are some of the BeGolds
    lsmam16u64rf.jpg
    i2ebf0kmw0jo.jpg

cklwyfz9pyvo.jpg
    bk1jr15thct2.jpg
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 - 10 more beholds
    abml2u1nouqi.png
    Koloth. This was probably my hardest decision in today's beholds, especially passing on this Sulu variant that I've wanted since he arrived.

pe0byi54ocvf.png
    Elnor. I'm planning to cite Admiral Kirk soon anyway and for now this allows me to avoid FF'ing a card.

73c057h2fnr2.png
    Data. Back-to-back Romulans (well, sort-of).

fxn0zhajgd5z.png
    Kirk. One of my original favorite cards from early in the game.

jppgnw7pju5d.png
    Riker. Got his first star in the last honor sale, so this is apropos. Just 3 cites and Davenport is FF'd.

8yz6y4jz8ujd.png
    Georgiou. For the last time, Harry, I'm using Chef Riker to complete the collection. It will never be you.

jzz4bs3v9bii.png
    Five. I always forget that I've got this guy until his traits hit an event.

z4liwce6gaku.png
    Scrooge. As long as I'm FF'ing a card, it's going to be the one that gets more use.

u4stejknvqax.png
    La Forge. CMD Geordi needed a boost.

qrlno48zlydh.png
    Dax. Never liked her character's role in the BR episodes (she's remarkably ineffectual considering her array of expertise), but I've always loved the card.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far: Rura Commandant is now 4/5, Irina is 4/5, Nechayev is 4/5, Koloth is 3/5, Tux Nog is 3/5, Musk. Picard is 3/5, AoS Worf is 2/5, Mirror Kira is 2/5. My new crew are, Grilka, Twilight T'Pol, Soval, and Pining Vina.
    Here are some of the BeGolds
    lsmam16u64rf.jpg
    i2ebf0kmw0jo.jpg

cklwyfz9pyvo.jpg
    bk1jr15thct2.jpg

I'd be curious to know your reasoning for choosing those new crew. Obviously everyone's criteria is different, but three out of those four seem wrong to me - Grilka is widely considered one of the worst golds in the game, Soval is a two skill that was chosen over a main cast crew with a good skill mix, and McCoy is a great Shuttle crew that will help in events.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 40k pull of the day, I think it will be FOB, but I'm undecided (Mirror Kirk is cool,Musketeer Picard, also cool)

qtd8qod9ww9p.png
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three more for today, including an all-immortalized begold (possibly my first) followed immediately by an all-new one.

3lhz8m8ldn5o.jpgfzegt1yqr4ig.jpg
    6gb755gzlh7o.jpg

Took Cochrane, FOB and Troi.

Will probably end up trashing FOB, but at least that one had a good option.
  • Options
    Good choice @Kanon !