Home The Bridge
Options

March 2021 Honor Sale Begold Showoff!

Comments

• Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    0g36xae80fk2.png

I chose stomach-virus Riker. Not a crew member I would chase, but for 10k honor I really can’t complain!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day three
    iec3zs8p2kyx.png
  • Options
    I started with enough honor to do 11 40k pulls. I spread them out from Tuesday until today. 1st day got some new cards which included Niners Ezri. The others were kind of “meh” but are in the costumed collection so I’m happy about that. 2nd day got another Niners Ezri card plus a couple of cards that were 2nd or 3rd stars to my existing crew. Today I had 3 pulls left - all had one choice that were part of my existing crew, the last one got me a 2nd star for Juliana Tainor.
    I’ll probably collect enough honor to do a 10k behold toward the end of the sale so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
    Overall I’m happy with what I got.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »
    0g36xae80fk2.png

I chose stomach-virus Riker. Not a crew member I would chase, but for 10k honor I really can’t complain!

I would go Joseph Sisko. His stats stink but he was an awesome character.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    One 10k begold and 2 40k pulls.

hgadtiey1hle.jpg

This one was a difficult choice. I went with Riker because of his event potential (I don't have many legendary Rikers - or any at all possibly) but the last star for Kirk was tempting.

ofrp539advl0.jpg

This one was not a difficult choice, as shown by the fact that I forgot to take a screenshot of it :sweat_smile:
    I think the other options were Sulan and a second star on Emotion Chip Data.

yul7hp8y9xvg.jpg

I took Bem. He should get some occasional use in the gauntlet.

• Options
    10k today
    3jewlta15552.jpg
    1 star closer to completing the next tier in the Klingon collection.

I'm very jealous. My number one want right now is that first star on Gowron for my Gauntlet line-up. If I've seen him in a behold it was years ago before I understood who was good in Gauntlet. And the best you can do with crew retrieval right now is a 50/50 with Chancellor L'Rell. I lack the polestars to even make the attempt (I would need Diplomat or Politician).
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 3 - 10k

Honored Owosekun (4/5) ; North Star Tucker (immortal & frozen) ; Dr. Pollard (immortal)

Kinda "lucky" here ... but then again, what are the chances? My number of immortals in portal is kinda low.

Owosekun, another great immortal, one of my few done through beholds like this, without a citation. Was already making voyages as a 4/5 ... especially since I froze Armus after picking up Gary Seven a bit back.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    0g36xae80fk2.png

Would your answer change if I told you Stomach-ache Riker was sick from Sisko's cooking? True story. It was his experimental Tube grub souffle. :D

But Joseph Sisko didn’t charge his customers and you get what you pay for.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    0g36xae80fk2.png

I was VERY tempted to, for that exact reason. A fine actor, too. I half-expected Joseph to be a changling because I still had Cartwright in my head, ha ha!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more pull before the reset. Undecided, but almost for sure it will be Picard and doggo (poor dancing Chekov, not the first begold I choose to keep him in unclaimed in my inbox)

zj3xa78tyfx2.png
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k pull of today. I don't like it one bit. I'm picking Bashir, but his stats are terrible :(
    mybemt243dq0.png
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 4 - 10k behold

Beowulf Kim (new) ; Captain Pike (new) ; One (new)

This is what I mean about yesterday's behold ... can I just add stars please? I have so many non-FF 5*s in the portal ... ah well.

At least Kim's a collection piece.

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Yesterday and todays 10K pulls:
    Queen Po (new) > Drunk Troi and someone worse than Drunk Troi
    Goddess Troi (2/5) > Lincoln and Delta Torres

Ok, I really would like unwind time now so I can have a 3/5 Delta Torres.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

If you regret choosing Troi, you can try submitting à ticket to CS and ask nicely to have her swapped out, explaining you chose the wrong one. I can't promise it'll work, but I know it has in the past.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    40k pulls (I have honor for 2 more pulls, I'll save them for the worst parts of the weekend)

gb1kifi5f8vf.png
    I'm picking Work, but not crazy about him

6aqekkjqp8a1.png
    AoS Crusher <3
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    jc66v5in5fdb.jpg
    m5u1smti6q0g.jpg

Crusher was the easy pick for the first one. Went with Rabbit for the second, but he'll end up as honor. He was one of the first crew I got in a Tuesday pack and immediately cited up from 1/5. Still zero regrets about that, but I have no use for a second one. Shame we can't trade, because I know a lot of people could use him.
    Mirror Crusher <3

She is on my wish list, I was thinking of using crew retrieval, I have the Caregiver polestar to do it, but I still not sure if I should, or use it for Juliana Tainer
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

If you regret choosing Troi, you can try submitting à ticket to CS and ask nicely to have her swapped out, explaining you chose the wrong one. I can't promise it'll work, but I know it has in the past.

I don't have a Torres at any level. She's just appeared three times this week and each time I took an existing crew instead. I probably only have one more pull. I'm fully expecting her to appear again and then the threshold or community event reward giving me a 5th copy.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »
    Day 1:
    2cwl019zdzr6.jpg
    Tucker
    33bp8crfs0rs.jpg
    Picard
    om1yylurdkdh.jpg
    Borg Queen
    2efdh5ua7dsp.jpg
    Shinzon
    iegdgx0t8t3v.jpg
    Worf
    70bfdtm3gjyl.jpg
    Bem
    fq5tas9rf8px.jpg
    Paris
    e8bl4isk2rur.jpg
    La Forge
    3nwzd7xwb9em.jpg
    Janeway
    9r92rby34wp8.jpg
    Koloth

Day 2:
    nckxnh7mr0i0.jpg
    Mirror Kira
    4odshlya261d.jpg
    Number One
    ychwz5xjtdg5.jpg
    Mirror Cochrane
    nzyhx2ihr59a.jpg
    Natima
    72yen5znjgk7.jpg
    Riker
    hq5ghcbzz1dg.jpg
    Kira
    0r23qwn51t0j.jpg
    Braxton
    042fho12qogd.jpg
    Kira
    gxjfaprl53ub.jpg
    Burnham

I forgot to post Day 3:
    Could only afford a 10k pull
    qzhltmwocn5o.jpg
    Mirror Bashir
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    jc66v5in5fdb.jpg
    m5u1smti6q0g.jpg

Crusher was the easy pick for the first one. Went with Rabbit for the second, but he'll end up as honor. He was one of the first crew I got in a Tuesday pack and immediately cited up from 1/5. Still zero regrets about that, but I have no use for a second one. Shame we can't trade, because I know a lot of people could use him.
    Mirror Crusher <3

She is on my wish list, I was thinking of using crew retrieval, I have the Caregiver polestar to do it, but I still not sure if I should, or use it for Juliana Tainer

Ooooo, that's a tough one. While I understand the appeal of the TNG Mirror cards, because I too have it, Mirror Crusher has not been very useful for me in the about year that I've had her FF'ed. She very occasionally makes it on a voyage, but is nowhere near a regular. Tainer, OTOH, you're more likely to use and keep using. So just some free perspective info.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Aside from adding a third star to Mirror Inquisitor Troi, I have just got dud after dud from my begolds. Sadly enough these are the ones I chose - imagine what I left behind.

Sphere-Builder Presage
    Scrooge Data
    Vahar'ai Saru
    RAF Miles O'Brien
    Romulan Data
    Thrax
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    Goddess of Empathy Troi
    EV Suit Archer
    Mademoiselle de Neuf
    Dahar Master Kang (twice!)
    T'Kuvma