sfdj2r52mvqy.jpg
    Worf
    Last Day(?)
    I burned most of my credits for 10k honor
    re08o34trmm0.jpg
    Pike
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I now have more crew than I know what to do with, lul. The highlight drops for me usefulness wise were an EMS (now Cheesecake!) and a Mirror Picard. Favorite wise has GOT to be Garak, Elim Garak.

Now the big problem is I have the polestars to retrieve Captain Braxton (USEFUL) and Pah-Wraith Dukat (USELESS, but darned sexy) and I’m sitting on the cites to max my choice out.

(Yeah yeah, I KNOW. GO WITH BRAXTON.) But I don’t think I ever laughed so hard during a DS9 episode than in this moment. I mean, I just KNEW what was coming, but his excuse was freakin’ HILARIOUS.
    40h491warvaz.jpeg

• Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    For now, I just used 4 of my 23 cites from the sale, to immortalize Reunion Spock and Kirk

I'm thinking which way to go next. For crew not in portal, Adira Tal at 3/5, Luau Paris at 4/5 are my preferred choices. FTP Spock 1/5 too. Courier Burnham and Lothario Q (both 4/5) are ok choices but not too crazy about it

Other legendaries (in portal) that I might immortalize are Surak (4/5), Stranded Quark (2/5), First Officer Burnham (2/5), Bell riots Bashir (4/5) and I have a bunch of 2/5 and 3/5. Gauntlet crew I think I will pass.

bnxzl117fu48.png

• Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Hit 10k honor this morning for a final pull:
    The One, Lore
    Twilight T'Pol
    Umpire Odo

Took T'Pol.

Now wondering what to do with my remaining 6 cites. I got a lot of strong crew in the last month, so currently sat with Gary Seven, Stranded Quark, Picard and No. One, Xindi Insectoid Councilor, Juliana Tainer, Ishan Chaye Sisko and Dahar Master Koloth all between 1 and 3/5.

I've got others at 4/5 but don't want to risk completing someone who I then get in a pull- feel my best bet is to focus on the 1/5 who are getting use- unsure if people think I should go a different route?
  • Options
    @Arnie IMO it depends on how many premium portal pulls you think you’ll be getting going forward. Do any of those current 4/5 help you make any progress in a collection or do would they make more of an impact as an immortalized card as far as voyages go? I’d finish the 4/5s - but I’m saying that as a VIP 0 who doesn’t get a whole lot of legendary beholds.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    The One, Lore
    Twilight T'Pol
    Umpire Odo

Took T'Pol.

Now wondering what to do with my remaining 6 cites. I got a lot of strong crew in the last month, so currently sat with Gary Seven, Stranded Quark, Picard and No. One, Xindi Insectoid Councilor, Juliana Tainer, Ishan Chaye Sisko and Dahar Master Koloth all between 1 and 3/5.

I've got others at 4/5 but don't want to risk completing someone who I then get in a pull- feel my best bet is to focus on the 1/5 who are getting use- unsure if people think I should go a different route?

I would use the cites for new crew not in portal or ones that are in portal cannot be easily retrieved. The ones with the best stats and skills for what you need. Never hurts to keep some cites on hand for a new amazing card.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended up spending my citations on Tenavik, Chang and AoS Worf. This allowed me to notch up the Klingon and AoS collections and give me enough honour to buy my last 10K behold.

Unfortunately I ended up with a no-behold behold. A new Okona over my immortalized Mirror Kira and Thrax.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cited up Spork, brought Dexa up to four stars (in case I get her in the recap packs), and finished off Mirror Spock for some collection help. Leaves me a few citations to play around with.
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    The One, Lore
    Twilight T'Pol
    Umpire Odo

Took T'Pol.

I agree with Apollo about saving some cites. But if you need a boost on voyages, Gary Seven is tier 1. And Ishan goes on almost all my voyages! His Eng/Dip skills are very high, and having Sec allows him more seats on voyages.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    The One, Lore
    Twilight T'Pol
    Umpire Odo

Took T'Pol.

I agree with Apollo about saving some cites. But if you need a boost on voyages, Gary Seven is tier 1. And Ishan goes on almost all my voyages! His Eng/Dip skills are very high, and having Sec allows him more seats on voyages.

Thanks both- I have the new Spock, so will save some for when I can Fuse him with Kirk. Gary Seven and Sisko are both regular voyages, so improving them definitely makes sense.

@Seven Constanza I'm nowhere near a rank-up in any collection. I'd likely save a cite or two for completion of a 4/5*, but wouldn't pull the trigger until I knew which collection I'm closing in on.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimately it is up to you and your current needs. I think it is great that crew retrieval can help too.
    Let’s fly!