Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Faction Event - Furred Up - 2021-08-19 ME#3

124»

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Threshold pull, a begold! (it's been a while since I got something good from event pulls)

1jyrebfcxyzy.png

Nice! Did you take the second star for T'Pol or start one of the others?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t realize Crusher was in the portal.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I was thinking she is quite new. Isn't she? Her Event was not too long ago, IIRC.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I was thinking she is quite new. Isn't she? Her Event was not too long ago, IIRC.

My records show her as being released in a themed pack on 20 October 2020.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

No, Candle-lover Crusher was the ranked reward for the event before the February Mega. She's pretty much the dividing line of what made it into the Portal Update and what didn't. And she was on the list and confirmed.

@Travis S McClain I think you're thinking of Mok'bara Crusher.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

No, Candle-lover Crusher was the ranked reward for the event before the February Mega. She's pretty much the dividing line of what made it into the Portal Update and what didn't. And she was on the list and confirmed.

@Travis S McClain I think you're thinking of Mok'bara Crusher.

Yep, that's precisely what I flubbed. I'm out of practice, y'all.
  • Options
    With all this mega recap pack talk and constantly seeing next week’s event pop up on my screen, I need to remind myself there’s still a whole event left plus the rest of this one :lol:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold pull, a begold! (it's been a while since I got something good from event pulls)

1jyrebfcxyzy.png

I ended up with ghost lover Crusher. I must have all the Beverlys
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we talk about this nonsense? This is not even the only Equipment when she is Level 100 that needs 4* Security Codes.

bl0gdrxigi4r.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

1jyrebfcxyzy.png

I can dig it. I'm that way with any crew from VI. I recently took UFP President Ra-ghoratreii over a fourth star for somebody because I didn't already have him. Dude takes up a precious crew slot and has absolutely no game play value for me whatsoever, at least not at 1/5. But I had to have him!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we talk about this nonsense? This is not even the only Equipment when she is Level 100 that needs 4* Security Codes.

bl0gdrxigi4r.jpg

I understand that. It is something that mattered to me once. I have collected so much from constant shuttles that I no longer notice. I have noticed how many science experiments and holoprograms I've needed recently. I wish to the best.
  • Options

bl0gdrxigi4r.jpg

I understand that. It is something that mattered to me once. I have collected so much from constant shuttles that I no longer notice. I have noticed how many science experiments and holoprograms I've needed recently. I wish to the best.

Yeah, I'm at the point that I've started wondering how many science experiments and holoprograms actual people are made of. The monotony of these recipes has become fatiguing.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

1jyrebfcxyzy.png

I can dig it. I'm that way with any crew from VI. I recently took UFP President Ra-ghoratreii over a fourth star for somebody because I didn't already have him. Dude takes up a precious crew slot and has absolutely no game play value for me whatsoever, at least not at 1/5. But I had to have him!

Ditto. I overspent with ISM to get an Efrosian polestar, but it’s worth it to my heart. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Alright, my overnight shuttles have returned. That bumps me to 822393 VP, good enough for rank #183 at the moment. Sent one last wave of four shuttles with 3* time reducers, and hope I don't get too distracted to complete them before noon. Curious to see how far I fall in these last two hours after the volatility two weeks ago.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, my overnight shuttles have returned. That bumps me to 822393 VP, good enough for rank #183 at the moment. Sent one last wave of four shuttles with 3* time reducers, and hope I don't get too distracted to complete them before noon. Curious to see how far I fall in these last two hours after the volatility two weeks ago.
    I don't think we will take a huge fall, there is a lot of spread in the top 200: I'm at 169 with 837k, with 30k VP above 200 rank, and probably well over 50k under 100 rank (I was thinking of pushig to get into the top 100, but that huge gap put a stop to my dreams). That's a lot of missions.
  • Options
    I don't think we will take a huge fall, there is a lot of spread in the top 200: I'm at 169 with 837k, with 30k VP above 200 rank, and probably well over 50k under 100 rank (I was thinking of pushig to get into the top 100, but that huge gap put a stop to my dreams). That's a lot of missions.

Depends on how many players dipped into their tokens for an overnight wave. That could be up to 120000 VP. That kind of success rate isn't impossible. I went 14-1 with mine, which bumped me up from #338-ish to #183. In any case, good luck to everyone except the 750 of you it would take to keep me from that second Chekov.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Depends on how many players dipped into their tokens for an overnight wave. That could be up to 120000 VP. That kind of success rate isn't impossible. I went 14-1 with mine, which bumped me up from #338-ish to #183. In any case, good luck to everyone except the 750 of you it would take to keep me from that second Chekov.
    You are problably right, I don't even know how I got this high in the ranks in the first place :D
  • Options
    I ended at 839593 VP, rank #203. All four of my last shuttles succeeded, and I also got additional last-minute 1200 kickback points from my squadron mates. I fell six places in the final two minutes.