Home The Bridge
Options

Lower Decks! Lower Decks!

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Commodore Pack
    They were surprise babies...Marmalade forgive me... I thought he was a girl for two and a half years. He came to me in a box trap and he's not made up with me yet. So when Maddie had kittens, he HAD to be the father. His sister had had kittens last fall, when my old Tom cat was still with us. I had three cats. Two have had kittens. That leaves Marm as the dad to these.
    Madison and her late brother, Milton, were named for towns on opposite banks of the Ohio River. They were born in one and I adopted them in the other. So the kittens are named for towns along the river- Markland (Mark or Markie- my adventurer), Aurora (Rory- she's my quiet one), and Rising Sun (Sunny- the project baby, the orange one). Mark rather proudly navigated the fifty feet from the yard gate to the door by himself, following his mommy and me back after play time. I found Rory up on a chest, waist high with no steps up to it. Sunny almost fell over walking to the feed pan, five feet from their box. We're hoping it is something he'll grow out of with a little exercise and some supplements. It's not been decided if he's a little weak and has tremors or an anxiety disorder of some kind that makes him shake. I've been letting them play in the yard for about 20 minutes on warm, dry days, usually when Maddie is out having some play time herself. I'll have to see if it is dry enough for the babies today. The next few days don't look good time-wise.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Per Ben they're unlikely to release any more grey crew.
    353.gif
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be any point to adding more grey crew . . . but I also love that idea, @weakinteraction. If not 1*, it would still be funny if Mariner, Boimler, Tendi, and Rutherford first joined STT as 2* crew.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm conflicted. The Dr. T'Ana art looks great for Lower Decks and on that level I really dig it. It's also glaringly incongruous with the overall Timelines aesthetics. I suppose I was expecting Dr. T'Ana to be transliterated similarly to Shiboline M'Ress, the other animated Caitian. They're not remotely similar, though. I'll acclimate, though. And if I don't... so what?

Good words. A true warrior must not only be brave, but wise…
    Q’Apla!
    😀

Un guerrier? Moi? Non! Je suis un amant pas un combattant!
    I've just had a terrible idea (that I doubt they would ever implement given how easily people like to break out the pitchforks) but I was thinking about the fact that we're getting T'Ana first rather than one of the mains, and then decided that it would be in keeping for the first cards for the main four LD characters to be the first new 1*s in ages.

:D I love it. I'll be stunned if it happened, but I love it. I expect 2*'s, though. Maybe not upfront, but eventually, surely. 2* T'Ana and Tendi would join the ranks of Riker's Angels. That stopped being nearly as relevant once they added starbase bonuses and even less relevant once we got to warp cadet challenges, but there are (hopefully) always new players who will benefit from such things.
    Maybe an endurance event where you have to do really menial tasks over and over again to earn them, linked to their main thing? Like maybe shuttles for Boimler (who actually seems to like piloting), gauntlet rounds for Mariner (given how fighty she is) but I'm not sure what would be best for Rutherford or Tendi ...

I'm not necessarily enthused about linking them to an endurance event, but I think you've made a strong case for Boimler to be introduced in a faction event and Mariner to become a Gauntlet jackpot. Maybe the SEC/ENG/DIP powerhouse I've lacked this whole time?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I'm conflicted. The Dr. T'Ana art looks great for Lower Decks and on that level I really dig it. It's also glaringly incongruous with the overall Timelines aesthetics. I suppose I was expecting Dr. T'Ana to be transliterated similarly to Shiboline M'Ress, the other animated Caitian. They're not remotely similar, though. I'll acclimate, though. And if I don't... so what?

Good words. A true warrior must not only be brave, but wise…
    Q’Apla!
    😀

Un guerrier? Moi? Non! Je suis un amant pas un combattant!

Klingonese, c’est la langue d’amour, n’est-ce pas?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be any point to adding more grey crew . . . but I also love that idea, @weakinteraction. If not 1*, it would still be funny if Mariner, Boimler, Tendi, and Rutherford first joined STT as 2* crew.

Or if the others were all legendaries and only Boimler was a super rare. Boimler is so insecure it would drive him crazy.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Or if the others were all legendaries and only Boimler was a super rare. Boimler is so insecure it would drive him crazy.

I think it would also drive Mainer crazy if she were a legendary, and the other three were Super-Rare, or uncommon.

Tendi, being Orion, would be another one suitable for cadet missions.
  • Options
    [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    You say this like it’s a good thing. It’s an absolute joke! Way to ruin the game!!! 😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    You say this like it’s a good thing. It’s an absolute joke! Way to ruin the game!!! 😡😡😡😡

096utc3defo9.gif
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badgey is in about four Collections, including already in Animated.

vqfq1egqeuaz.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

vqfq1egqeuaz.jpg

What Pollstars did you use?
  • Options
    [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Are you going to delete your twitter, remove your songs from Spotify, and move to Canada? It's characters in a GAME! A game based on Star Trek. With the new characters being FROM Star Trek.....

People have serious problems in this world. Some of them see these nonsense "The world is ending because I do not like a new character in a game" posts every stinking day.

Perspective. It's not just for taking pictures.

Don’t you dare tell me what I should and shouldn’t like! Who the H do you think you are?!!! It’s not “just” a character, it’s a CARTOON character! You’re happy with it, fine! I think it’s 💩! And I’m entitled to that opinion without somebody arguing with it, because it’s MY opinion!

And hey, I’m so sorry you’re sick of hearing people complain, but that’s kind of the whole point of people giving opinions and feedback.
  • Options

Are you going to delete your twitter, remove your songs from Spotify, and move to Canada? It's characters in a GAME! A game based on Star Trek. With the new characters being FROM Star Trek.....

People have serious problems in this world. Some of them see these nonsense "The world is ending because I do not like a new character in a game" posts every stinking day.

Perspective. It's not just for taking pictures.

Don’t you dare tell me what I should and shouldn’t like! Who the H do you think you are?!!! It’s not “just” a character, it’s a CARTOON character! You’re happy with it, fine! I think it’s 💩! And I’m entitled to that opinion without somebody arguing with it, because it’s MY opinion!

And hey, I’m so sorry you’re sick of hearing people complain, but that’s kind of the whole point of people giving opinions and feedback.

Wow. Decaf. It's not just for caffeine allergies.

Your "Way to ruin the game!" was what I was reacting to. Because that is NOT an objective thing. The game is not ruined. Might be "ruined" for YOU, but that is a subjective thing. You sound like those Star Wars, Star Trek, or CBM fanboys that hate something, so everyone else MUST hate it as well.

Have a nice day and {CLICK}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited April 2022

vqfq1egqeuaz.jpg

Let me look. I think I had a 3* Rarity and that did it with three others.

Hologram/Resourceful/Communicator/Rare Rarity
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

vqfq1egqeuaz.jpg

I used these, although there may be a more optimized path. I just had extras of these so it was no biggy.

ybi8sq61adxq.jpg
    5rc51d72u1yg.jpg
  • Options
    I looked at will pull eventually with a 3 star and hologram
  • Options
    I did a pile of merit pulls, got Ushaan Archer, Cellist Adira, and third star on Resigned Picard. But no Badgey.

Certainly amusing to be going after a 3* and to be disappointed with my third ever merit pull Legendary.

Do you have a 3* Rarity thingie? If you do, you can narrow it down to just him with a few different combinations.

Some possibilities:

Communicator/Hologram
    Resourceful/Hologram
    Diplomacy/Hologram
    Federation/Resourceful/Communicator

• Options
    I'm gonna wait and do him the old fashioned way. I don't have the slots right now and it makes Voyages and Portals more interesting.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt 3 star rarity and hologram got me down to just badgey, I just don't have the ICM
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to wait, you get so many 3 star crew in packs. It will come eventually.
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt 3 star rarity and hologram got me down to just badgey, I just don't have the ICM

I tried that and Brahms and Jack Crusher popped up as well - I used a communicator polestar as well to narrow it down fully.
  • Options

I tried that and Brahms and Jack Crusher popped up as well - I used a communicator polestar as well to narrow it down fully.

This. The Rarity and Hologram is a pool of three.
  • Options
    Side note, I love that Badgey has the communicator trait.
  • Options

I was like "Well, yeah. He IS a Communicator!"
  • Options

I was like "Well, yeah. He IS a Communicator!"

Yeah, he's an annoying communicator. Sort of like a boss I once had.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got Badgey in a Merit Reward pull (3rd try). I wish I went after Dr T’Ana last week on the Dabo Wheel and I would have had all the characters for the third time with next week’s artwork delaying things until Monday. Maybe she will claw her way back into my Dabo Wheel between now and then.

15ywvpios5cz.jpeg
    70a57er2khgf.jpeg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope we can get Peanut Hamper in game.

h1ga61spcf0i.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Hope we can get Peanut Hamper in game.

h1ga61spcf0i.jpeg

Peanut! Peanut! Peanut Ham-per!! Maybe they'll add the Exocomp from TNG, too.