Options

Lower Decks! Lower Decks!

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    He's still the OG of Lower Decks crew

Speaking of, when are we gonna get a TNG O'Brien? Transporter Chief?

Ms. Novak has a point. It took a team to rescue Picard from the Borg & he's the only member of it who doesn't have a character in the game.

Now I want Rescuer versions of that quartet. Data, Shelby (who ought to have been a 5* in the first place), and Worf from the top pic and Crusher from the second:
    v6alhy0upy5u.jpg
    hjkofru39sog.jpg

Slight nitpick. That was the failed rescue attempt. It was only Data and Worf in the final rescue mission that brought Picard back. And yes, we should have a 5* Shelby.

How about a Captain Shelby 5*.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Ms. Novak has a point. It took a team to rescue Picard from the Borg & he's the only member of it who doesn't have a character in the game.

Now I want Rescuer versions of that quartet. Data, Shelby (who ought to have been a 5* in the first place), and Worf from the top pic and Crusher from the second:
    v6alhy0upy5u.jpg
    hjkofru39sog.jpg

Slight nitpick. That was the failed rescue attempt. It was only Data and Worf in the final rescue mission that brought Picard back. And yes, we should have a 5* Shelby.

Good point. "Rescue Attempt Failure Crusher" is too clunky, though... Eh, the hell with it. I'm just a player. Creating and naming these things is someone else's job.
  • Options

v6alhy0upy5u.jpg
    hjkofru39sog.jpg

Good point. "Rescue Attempt Failure Crusher" is too clunky, though... Eh, the hell with it. I'm just a player. Creating and naming these things is someone else's job.

First Chance Crusher
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

v6alhy0upy5u.jpg
    hjkofru39sog.jpg

First Chance Crusher

"Disappointed She Failed? It Crusher"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this thread still about Lower Decks? Just wondering.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Or The Wesley Crushers
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wan Ransom's godhead as a ship. I'd prefer him without hands, but I'm fine either way.

7r3dsqkia1e8.png

qtmekv04vy9k.png

j1hq09vzc93j.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I wan Ransom's godhead as a ship. I'd prefer him without hands, but I'm fine either way.

7r3dsqkia1e8.png

qtmekv04vy9k.png

j1hq09vzc93j.png

Or this Ransom from the same episode when Mariner is trying to save him.
    93p7ih3cblkb.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

7r3dsqkia1e8.png

qtmekv04vy9k.png

j1hq09vzc93j.png

I will co-sign your petition.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    New number 6 for med bases...and 2s Evasion boost in Ship battles. On a fast ship, she could be a nice counter for the 4s Attack hammers. I'm thinking about her on my Bounty with Garth, Killy, and either Rev Phlox or Culber in Arena... Or maybe a quick Accuracy boost in the last two's place....hmmm....
    Now to get her...oh, T'Ana...
    8rbui3lo8wn0.jpg
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I don’t suppose this ‘perversion’ bothers you then? :lol::tongue:

Enterprise was an abomination. But at least you can look at it. I just saw the art for the cat thing. It's worse than I could have imagined.
    This just proves that star trek has become a joke ...

Yep. May as well start adding in parody versions of Star Trek from other TV shows if this is where we're going.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

Enterprise was an abomination. But at least you can look at it. I just saw the art for the cat thing. It's worse than I could have imagined.

It's much better then Hippie O'Brien imho.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »

Yep. May as well start adding in parody versions of Star Trek from other TV shows if this is where we're going.

Abomination? Such hyperbole. Typical of self-appointed "gatekeepers", always denigrating any version of the genre that doesn't meet their exacting standards. Instead of just moving on past what they don't like, they feel impelled to let everyone know just how much they hate it.

Bye, Felicia.

Yeah, I think she looks awesome. Captures her well from the show. Can't wait.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best art they have done in a while. It's been this orange clay face approach lately. O'Brien is giving blood oath dax a run for the money.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best art they have done in a while. It's been this orange clay face approach lately. O'Brien is giving blood oath dax a run for the money.

I saw O'Brien and my first thought was "When did Odo try to look like O'Brien disguised as a Hippy? I missed that episode."
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭

OG Blood Oath Dax, of course. Shiny new BO Dax makes me nostalgic for a time when most of my crew were purples. 😊
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering we're now poking fun at other series, we're very Lower Decks in spirit. I so want to build T'Ana's box. Cats are fun.

HAIR-loom…

55okdc9clp8a.gif

• Options
    I'm conflicted. The Dr. T'Ana art looks great for Lower Decks and on that level I really dig it. It's also glaringly incongruous with the overall Timelines aesthetics. I suppose I was expecting Dr. T'Ana to be transliterated similarly to Shiboline M'Ress, the other animated Caitian. They're not remotely similar, though. I'll acclimate, though. And if I don't... so what?

Good words. A true warrior must not only be brave, but wise…
    Q’Apla!
    😀
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

My vote goes for Again with the Klingons Kirk

cd7bboz28y5b.png
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Considering we're now poking fun at other series, we're very Lower Decks in spirit. I so want to build T'Ana's box. Cats are fun.

HAIR-loom…

55okdc9clp8a.gif

The orange cats are always..."special". They're the talkers, the goofballs, the problem children, but you love them anyway. I love the notch in T'Ana's ear. That is such a detail. You know she has a rival out there somewhere. I want the story now!
    My little orange guy (8 wks) is high strung to the point he hangs by his claws in your clothes when you carry him. Oh, Sunny.... My big orange guy (3yrs- the dad) guards his kittens, by lying in the opening of their box when they are in it and sitting up high or following them to the door when they are out. They are almost two months old. Oh, Marmalade...
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited April 2022

HAIR-loom…

55okdc9clp8a.gif

The orange cats are always..."special". They're the talkers, the goofballs, the problem children, but you love them anyway. I love the notch in T'Ana's ear. That is such a detail. You know she has a rival out there somewhere. I want the story now!
    My little orange guy (8 wks) is high strung to the point he hangs by his claws in your clothes when you carry him. Oh, Sunny.... My big orange guy (3yrs- the dad) guards his kittens, by lying in the opening of their box when they are in it and sitting up high or following them to the door when they are out. They are almost two months old. Oh, Marmalade...

Very glad you got some new little ones, that is great news!
    👍🙂🙌

And yes, the frazzled whiskers and notched ear are a great touch. 😀
  • Options
    I've just had a terrible idea (that I doubt they would ever implement given how easily people like to break out the pitchforks) but I was thinking about the fact that we're getting T'Ana first rather than one of the mains, and then decided that it would be in keeping for the first cards for the main four LD characters to be the first new 1*s in ages.

Maybe an endurance event where you have to do really menial tasks over and over again to earn them, linked to their main thing? Like maybe shuttles for Boimler (who actually seems to like piloting), gauntlet rounds for Mariner (given how fighty she is) but I'm not sure what would be best for Rutherford or Tendi ...
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per Ben they're unlikely to release any more grey crew.