Home The Bridge
Options

WRG layoffs - is Ben all alone now?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    Not sure, but the "we officially have a new STT Community Manager whose focus is on community and only community!" seems to be struggling right now:

1. Announced a maintenance start time, then started it one hour early.
    2. No communication as to why #1 happened or if there will be compensation/should ppl submit tickets.
    3. No mention of the US time change and how it will impact this week's event.

Let's get in the game Nancy! It's not how you start (fortunately) it's how you finish! :)

i also thoroughly enjoy enumerating but i doubt that is how to summon the community manager. i would posit that you have to be a VIP person like those red-lettered people on the discords.

now, they are bonifide.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    welp can't say i'll miss Timelines after what Jerkin did too me and so many others....cya later....thanks for all the torment when my dad was sick with liver cirrhosis and a heart attack you reap what you sow Timelines
  • Options
    and if anyone needs a reminder who this is....i'll give you a hint "Meltdown Mikey"
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    and if anyone needs a reminder who this is....i'll give you a hint "Meltdown Mikey"

Banjo1012 here. Hope you have been well.

• Options
    not really perma'd from the game because flerken said so
  • Options
    but hey might be a blessing given how dead the game is
  • Options
    not really perma'd from the game because flerken said so

Who are you referring to by flerken and jerken?
  • Options
    Well that was swift and painless