Home The Bridge

Best Voyage Options - A Guide to Voyage Exclusive Crew - RIP

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just heard back about the Clown and my voyage ticket. DB customer service has made things right. I know some people here have had issues, but I'm very satisfied with them.
  • I just heard back about the Clown and my voyage ticket. DB customer service has made things right. I know some people here have had issues, but I'm very satisfied with them.

Did they fix the issue? What was the resolution?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave me the Clown
  • They gave me the Clown
    Thanks for the update. I submitted a ticket yesterday...it happened again! Unfortunately, I don't have a screen shot...
  • I just heard back about the Clown and my voyage ticket. DB customer service has made things right. I know some people here have had issues, but I'm very satisfied with them.

DB’s gross inconsistency with Customer Service strikes again! My ticket was marked as “solved” with no real feedback on the issue.

This is very disappointing. I’m not even upset about the lack of any compensation. I’m really fuming that my ticket was simply dismissed because they are overwhelmed with trouble tickets. DB really needs to get their act together.

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tickets being marked "solved" is an automated process. The CSR is not marking it as solved. The system automatically marks it as solved after a set period of inactivity.

Best way to prevent this from happening is to update the ticket every few days asking for an update. This keeps it from going to a solved status.
  • Tickets being marked "solved" is an automated process. The CSR is not marking it as solved. The system automatically marks it as solved after a set period of inactivity.

Best way to prevent this from happening is to update the ticket every few days asking for an update. This keeps it from going to a solved status.

The CS rep marked it solved within 30 minutes of sending me my initial response. The ticket was definitely less than 5 days old. I wrote back and she acknowledged marking it as solved. Overall, a very disappointing interaction.

Anyway, I don't want to digress too much from the initial point of this thread. But one thing I wanted to point out - the CS rep, for what it's worth...take it with a grain of salt - said that these "algorithms" are not confirmed. However, other than "The Clown" and Jannar - I can confirm that I received the Voyage-only crew as described in the first post of this thread.
    I would reply to the ticket to reopen it and have it escalated to a supervisor
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a VERY VERY helpful guide, thanks for doing it Althea!! i've already managed to get Jannar and want Colonel Worf but none of the others, so this should be a big help!
    Glad to help :)
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    The replicator ration drop and probably the schematics are not dependent on the choices but low rare chance, similar to components dropping.

The return on opposite sides of falling skies is statistically identical looking at wiki recently. But why would you favour schematics over 100 honor and 75 chrons plus a purple!!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    garner wrote: »
    The replicator ration drop and probably the schematics are not dependent on the choices but low rare chance, similar to components dropping.

The return on opposite sides of falling skies is statistically identical looking at wiki recently. But why would you favour schematics over 100 honor and 75 chrons plus a purple!!

Depends on the ship. If the schematics include the 5* ships, then lucky RNG (if that isn’t an oxymoron) might drop what I need to max-level a ship. That would be good for Voyage AM purposes or, to a lesser extent, Arena battles for top credits.

That being said, I suspect the schematics are 4* or less, to match the rarity of the dropped crew. I have never received any schematics on a Voyage, but given my limited slots open in crew quarters, I might consider the option, if only for a moment.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Using this guide to work through an epic journey, hoping for under 72 hours, but we shall see! Thanks Althea!
    CMCM624 wrote: »
    Using this guide to work through an epic journey, hoping for under 72 hours, but we shall see! Thanks Althea!

Awesome. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress :-)
  • For me, voyages crew drops (outside of the unique crew) are all honor. I have all of the 1-4* crew that drop FF. I hope when they update the premium portal to add the last few months of event/limited crew that voyages follows along with that so I can get some needed drops again.

This answers my question of why you would find rations/schematics better drops.

Grats on having all current 4* ff
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I would reply to the ticket to reopen it and have it escalated to a supervisor

Good advice...
    And so begins the ordeal phase 2...
    (Phase 1 = ordeal of ticketing in the first place)
    ~ seeking out new life
  • CMCM624 wrote: »
    Using this guide to work through an epic journey, hoping for under 72 hours, but we shall see! Thanks Althea!

34 hours in, have the Clown and Jannar and have seen the first step for Guinan and Worf. Have not seen part one of either Thot or Lucien. In f9r a penny in for a pound though, so I won’t stop now (at this point recalling would be painful!) I am going to have an epic amount of chronotins for the galaxy event that comes up after the end of the voyage and recall though!

• Hi guys,

I just had the 2nd part for obtaining Fierce Guinan appear and when checking the wiki it says I can pick either option... so I went with option A. (As seen below)

9569c60a3j74.jpeg

However, upon scrolling down after picking that option I see that part 3 implies that choice B is the only correct answer..

5r2zk9j4b8no.jpeg

Can anyone clarify if either choice in part 2 is feasible to get Guinan?

Thanks!
  • CMCM624 wrote: »
    CMCM624 wrote: »

34 hours in, have the Clown and Jannar and have seen the first step for Guinan and Worf. Have not seen part one of either Thot or Lucien. In f9r a penny in for a pound though, so I won’t stop now (at this point recalling would be painful!) I am going to have an epic amount of chronotins for the galaxy event that comes up after the end of the voyage and recall though!

I received Guinan at 2 days 14 hours and Worf at 2 days 16 hours. Thot showed up at the 2 day Mark. I believe I have had the part 1 for Lucien, but he is the last that I need. So am still hoping for under the max but at this point, it looks like
    It will be close!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the idea here is to avoid getting all one drop superrares. Unless you are willing to airlock them or spend 54k Honor on them.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I think the idea here is to avoid getting all one drop superrares. Unless you are willing to airlock them or spend 54k Honor on them.

Maybe for some. I put the guide together to help people get the unique crew but nothing says it can’t also be used to avoid them :)

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you did a fantastic job. 😉
  • Just got Lucien to drop at the 8-hour. He's my first Voyage Specific, and the FIRST TIME a part 2 to drop in a dilemma since they changed the format. (even at 22 hours!)

I had a high level dilemma the other day drop at 6 hours (Ladders & Chains: 100 Honour/75 Chrons and a 4* crew)

I guess we just have to plug away and hope the RNG gives us dilemmas in the right order and timely enough to get those crew to drop!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @Althea Biermont I just received a 4* from the dilemma 'Winter's Price' for the first time ever. I noticed that it wasn't on your list. I usually get a 3*, but not this time.

u22w4boaxs5f.png
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 ✭✭✭ January 25
    This is a VERY VERY helpful guide, thanks for doing it Althea!! i've already managed to get Jannar and want Colonel Worf but none of the others, so this should be a big help!

UPDATE: i did successfully use your guide to get Colonel Worf at only 8 hours somehow - something like 90 DIL for the one new guy i have wanted recently and your help was MUCH appreciated! Now it's time to start farming bloodwines and gagh again... :D
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    das411 ✭✭✭ January 25

UPDATE: i did successfully use your guide to get Colonel Worf at only 8 hours somehow - something like 90 DIL for the one new guy i have wanted recently and your help was MUCH appreciated! Now it's time to start farming bloodwines and gagh again... :D

Wow, that's an awesome lucky streak.
    That was extremely lucky. You need to buy a lotto ticket!
  • It seems like perhaps DB has programmed the second and third parts for only those who have paid to extend, and even then they are scarce. I have run many 10-14 hour Voyages and NEVER gotten a part 2 to date!

To be fair to DB I got the Clown and Jannar on separate voyages at the 4 hour mark. I got Lucian and Thot Gor on 6hr voyages. I've only gone 8 hours twice when security and command is the gold and silver trait so I usually hover on the 6 and oh so close to 8hrs.
  • I have had a total of 9 chronitons drop for 2 hour voyage! 9 chronitons!! In 2 hours you can get 4 adverts and envy of up to 60 chronitons!!!!
  • for the last few weeks for me voyages are nerfed again I think. I run 8-10hr, I wont reset a run. I just recall after the 8 or 10 if im below 1800AM or if it looks like I wont make it to the mission , but my average chron will fall between 300-450. I even lost a couple 8 hr marks, and just cancelled it. Wasn't nothing in rewards worth resetting for.