Home The Bridge

Best Voyage Options - A Guide to Voyage Exclusive Crew - RIP

1235»

Comments

• Renamed the thread to make it more clear what it was for
  • Any chance this thread could be made into a 'sticky'?
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Any chance this thread could be made into a 'sticky'?

Yes please
  • I concur. Please pin this.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Sticky is nice, I have this thread in my favorites...works well enough for me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe pin it in the Ready Room instead of the Bridge?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I see the point for a sticky, when this info is already on the wiki.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • For the “buried years” dilemma, the guide indicates choice B and quotes making the surface.... I just had that one and the surface choice was actually choice A. I am not sure that means anything, but wanted to mention it. I chose A (going with the description and not option in the guide) and received 100 honor, 80 chronos and a 4* character.
  • CMCM624 wrote: »
    For the “buried years” dilemma, the guide indicates choice B and quotes making the surface.... I just had that one and the surface choice was actually choice A. I am not sure that means anything, but wanted to mention it. I chose A (going with the description and not option in the guide) and received 100 honor, 80 chronos and a 4* character.

B is the correct option for the replicator rations. I corrected the description. Thanks for noticing :)

• Correct me if I am wrong, those rations and ship schematics are one time reward, so the next time you just get the normal 4* for the same choice
  • Blob wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong, those rations and ship schematics are one time reward, so the next time you just get the normal 4* for the same choice

No, the rations and schems can happen over and over.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Blob wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong, those rations and ship schematics are one time reward, so the next time you just get the normal 4* for the same choice

I've gotten them many times. :smile:
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I got my first voyage only crew yesterday. It was the Clown that I got at the 4 hour mark. Thanks @Althea Biermont !
  • As per usual RNG, I got "A Higher Duty" part 1 at 2 hours, part 2 at 4 hours, and going to 12 hours did not yield part 3. [sigh]
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    As per usual RNG, I got "A Higher Duty" part 1 at 2 hours, part 2 at 4 hours, and going to 12 hours did not yield part 3. [sigh]

Oh that **tsk tsk**!
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    muwoo wrote: »
    As per usual RNG, I got "A Higher Duty" part 1 at 2 hours, part 2 at 4 hours, and going to 12 hours did not yield part 3. [sigh]

Oh that **tsk tsk**!
    I guess I mean "Oh that is unfortunate"
  • muwoo wrote: »
    I got my first voyage only crew yesterday. It was the Clown that I got at the 4 hour mark. Thanks @Althea Biermont !

Gratz! :)
  • Ugh! If reports are correct, McCoy is gotten from the same set of dilemmas as Fierce Guinan except instead of choosing A in part 3 to get Guinan, you choose B to get McCoy.

If true, that is a humongous slap in the face to all players. It means even if you spend the day lithium necessary for a 72 hour voyage, you have to make the decision whether to get McCoy or Guinan. A 72 hour voyage is hugely expensive and should guarantee all voyage crew as long as the correct dilemmas are selected.

If thats true, then Picard is most likly obtained via the Worf Giving Dilemma, well those are 2 crew i wont be getting for a while.

Hilarious. I was amending my original post to say the same thing!

Received McCoy at 1 day 16 hours, still waiting for the Worf / Picard option. Has anyone confirmed for sure that They are on the same path?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMCM624 wrote: »
    Ugh! If reports are correct, McCoy is gotten from the same set of dilemmas as Fierce Guinan except instead of choosing A in part 3 to get Guinan, you choose B to get McCoy.

If true, that is a humongous slap in the face to all players. It means even if you spend the day lithium necessary for a 72 hour voyage, you have to make the decision whether to get McCoy or Guinan. A 72 hour voyage is hugely expensive and should guarantee all voyage crew as long as the correct dilemmas are selected.

If thats true, then Picard is most likly obtained via the Worf Giving Dilemma, well those are 2 crew i wont be getting for a while.

Hilarious. I was amending my original post to say the same thing!

Received McCoy at 1 day 16 hours, still waiting for the Worf / Picard option. Has anyone confirmed for sure that They are on the same path?

Yeah a few of us did 3 day voyages to get both so we had all the purples maxes again. Picard does drop on champion of the people 3, just be prepared to have to go the max distance to get him.

• [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah a few of us did 3 day voyages to get both so we had all the purples maxes again. Picard does drop on champion of the people 3, just be prepared to have to go the max distance to get him. [/quote]

Ended up with Picard at 2 days, 2 hours, then recalled. Oddly along the way I only ended up with 1 additional voyage specific crew aside from McCoy and Picard. I wasn’t going to continue at that cost for a second copy of anything else, would rather use honor to add stars in the meantime.

• "Where Earth Meets Sky
    Choice B (destroy the station) has a chance of dropping 5* Replicator Rations"

Just got 5* replicator rations from choice A.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Where Earth Meets Sky
    Choice B (destroy the station) has a chance of dropping 5* Replicator Rations"

Just got 5* replicator rations from choice A.

It could be that either choice could lead to them. I’ve gotten them from selecting A
  • I'm pretty sure Neutral Speech can ALSO lead to Higher Duty Part 2, for the record.