Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about this week's event: War Interrupted (re-run) - 03/01 - Updated

Comments

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Troi +9x3*'s, Garak (now 3/5) +4x3*'s and Dukat +9x3*'s.

Not horrible. I'm tempted to try for a top 25 finish to immortalize Garak. Troi and Odo are already FF so I have a strong crew base to work with. I might not have enough time reducers to do the event properly though.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Trader Odo pack only.... thanks DB.... He was literally the ONLY character I wanted from this event lol. Well played

I feel your pain. Had him 1/4 (leveled for this event). Pulled a second on in a pack. Debating buying citations now.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    good job, yep, 2 tries for trader odo, 2 fails. But hey , i got the 4th star on my troi, meaning that those particular rewards will be useless...

I'm pretty sure troi was the one reward everyone could agree that they didn't want.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I have Troi FF, so I obviously didn't want her. I really wanted Dukat, so I can FF him from the event.

Pulled a pack, got Troi.

Got angry, pulled again out of frustration. Odo. Then another Odo. I'm stopping at 3 packs. If Odo by chance comes up to buy on Sunday, I'll bite on that, DB.
  • Options
    good job, yep, 2 tries for trader odo, 2 fails. But hey , i got the 4th star on my troi, meaning that those particular rewards will be useless...

I'm pretty sure troi was the one reward everyone could agree that they didn't want.

100% agreed. The did this on purpose since Trader Odo is, for some strange reason, Limited....
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only event crew I had coming in was Rakal Troi, at 2/4. I bought 1 event 10x pack and got Bajoran Dukat, so I am happy. All I need is a top-2500 finish (typically finish top-1000 easily, especially in faction events) to come away with 2 ff 4* crew!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing that Dukat can only be 3/4 without packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Am I missing something? No event notes in Starfleet Communications, but the email went out.... :p
  • Options
    Am I missing something? No event notes in Starfleet Communications, but the email went out.... :p

Not just you. Also noticed that there were no transmissions (which has been normal for Faction event mail).
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    this email was different than the usual as well...they don't usually refer you to the stt/communiques
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    this email was different than the usual as well...they don't usually refer you to the stt/communiques

Think that is just a new bit.ly (and much easier to use then the normal one IIRC)
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Looks like the E-Mail got copied and pasted from the wrong document, or some such.

Sorritons for everyone!!!!!!

frtxlbsruc14.png

On the bright side, I got a pretty nice first pull from my two Free Ten Pulls for logging in today, for tomorrow's Fraction Event:

z7x7d0eplxwu.png
    tfupeu89jf0u.png

EDIT TO ADD: It is kind of nice that the one new 4* is the Threshold Reward......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Anyone have Dukat's FFFE Stats by chance?
  • Options
    FIrst event for ages I want AND need at least 75% of the characters.

Pull an event pack and I get.... my 100000th Troi. Behold gave me a second star for Niners Kira so not all bad I guess...
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 packs, 2 Garaks, 1 Trader, 1 Troi.....I won't complain :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    On the bright side, I got a pretty nice first pull from my two Free Ten Pulls for logging in today, for tomorrow's Fraction Event:

Are the daily rewards different for different people? I'm pretty sure I got merits today...
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options

Are the daily rewards different for different people? I'm pretty sure I got merits today...

i'm guessing he skipped som days and got a lower daily reward.
  • Options
    I might actually spend money and buy packs if I didn't keep getting 10x packs with 6 ship schematics in them, it's happened twice now.

I also just bought the 10x10 deal for $12.99 it was miserable. The first time I bought it in December I made off like a bandit. This time I had an exciting behold of Rianna Mayweather, Jarok and Marla Mcgivers... I don't want these.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

I miss Sundays. I am off on the Dailies from most people who can do every day. I got the Ten Pulls one day on a Thursday when we were getting ready to start a Fraction Event.

EDIT:

I have six things left on my Daily Reward. {Not sure how ANYONE was going to get the 29TH Daily Reward in month with TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS}

drvfsnvcvbpx.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I miss Sundays. I am off on the Dailies from most people who can do every day. I got the Ten Pulls one day on a Thursday when we were getting ready to start a Fraction Event.

EDIT:

I have six things left on my Daily Reward. {Not sure how ANYONE was going to get the 29TH Daily Reward in month with TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS}

drvfsnvcvbpx.png

The 29th is actually for the 1st of March IIRC
  • Options

EDIT:

drvfsnvcvbpx.png

Okay. That explains that. Thanx!!!!!!

Scott

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

EDIT:

drvfsnvcvbpx.png

Okay. That explains that. Thanx!!!!!!

Scott

They do that every month, and have for as long as I can recall. That’s why, if you look closely, the VIP symbol in the corner says 1, instead of 14, like an actual end-of-the-month reward would.
  • Options
    Rakals are falling like leaves in the fall...beware
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukat stats only so-so. But his traits put him in three of the new collections, so there's that.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rakals are falling like leaves in the fall...beware

My issue right now is more crew slots, so I was hoping to be able to FF Rakal Troi (especially because with her stats, I’d be glad to put her in the freezer after this event), and maybe get a Bajoran Dukat so I could finish him off this weekend... So of course, I got a Trader Odo, who will likely sit at 1/4* until humanity actually gets around to developing methods of faster than light travel...
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Dukat threshold and Troi the only immortal, figured the odds of getting someone usefull was high. Pulled two. Got two Trois. Also got the final stars for Warship Yar and Edith Keller, so it wasn't a bust.
  • Options
    Started with 0 - OO Garak, 2 -Trader Odo, 3 - Rakal Troi. Hoped to get a new Dukat to FF from threshold or Garak just for being a gold card. Figured I'd make two pulls unless Troi showed up. Got 2 Trader Odo's instead of getting Dukat. Not the one I expected to FF but called it a draw and stopped there. Also got a Maquis Ro Laren from a behold to FF that crew.
  • Options
    File this under "Feel Your Pain" and "Shoulda Known Better"...

My situation was this: I had Trader Odo at 2/4. I really wanted Bajoran Dukat and would have been happy with a 2nd star for Garak. Mostly I wanted Odo. And mostly I DIDN'T want Troi.

I did one pull and got Troi (who I've airlocked almost as many times as Kazon Seska). Risked a second pull and got Odo (hooray!), but... I had 18k honour saved up and I had one more character to immortalise before hitting the 750 dil reward, which would mean I could do another pull.

Should I use the honour to immortalise Odo? Then do another pull in the hope of getting anyone BUT Odo? Or use the honour to immortalise someone else, then do a pull and hope to GET Odo?

I'm sure you can guess what I did and I'm sure you can guess exactly what happened. :'(
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, a 2* star threshold about which I actually care!

I am impressed.
  • Options
    After a long streak of gauntlet fails I figured that I might have some luck with the event pack. I had Troi FF and Trader Odo at 3/4*, both FE, so I was hoping for the final star on Odo or new Dukat. I even didn't want OO Garak as it would stay as just another 1 or 2 stars legendary and clog crew slots.

Pulled the trigger and got Odo plus another star on Fencing Sulu from behold, plus final star on Commander Kang. I even got some useful shop schematics so, apparently, my bad luck in gauntlet paid off.