Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about this week's event: War Interrupted (re-run) - 03/01 - Updated

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: War Interrupted (rerun)
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Obsidian Order Garak 5* (Existing), Bajoran Dukat 4* (New), Rakal Troi 4* (Existing), and Trader Odo 4* (Existing)
Event Start: Thursday, 03/01 at Noon ET (17:00 UTC)
Event End: Monday, 03/05 at Noon ET (17:00 UTC)

Event factions
  • Romulan Star Empire, Dominion, Cardassians
Bonus crew:
  • high bonus: event crew
  • small bonus: variants of Garak, variants of Dukat, variants of Deanna Troi and variants of Odo.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    BAJORAN DUKAT!!! Yes! Sorry, but this is one of the characters I’ve been dying to see in the game. Now if I can just get him AND somehow snag Tora Ziyal I’ll be good.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Odo! Garak! A New Dukat! YES!!

I wonder if it be worthwhile to unfreeze Klingon Dukat, Gaia Odo and Investigator Odo for this?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odo! Garak! A New Dukat! YES!!

I wonder if it be worthwhile to unfreeze Klingon Dukat, Gaia Odo and Investigator Odo for this?

2X bonus for Klingon Dukat's CMD is probably worth me unfreezing him. I do not have those Odos, alas.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we know who will be ranked and who will be threshold and who will be pack only? Maybe there is a reason that info isn't addressed in the initial announcement, but I fail to understand what it could be. Any enlightenment there would be appreciated. Thumbs up for a re-run though. Always happy about that.
  • Options
    Awesome! Ive been waiting to collect the final Garak Ive needed
  • Options
    Can we know who will be ranked and who will be threshold and who will be pack only? Maybe there is a reason that info isn't addressed in the initial announcement, but I fail to understand what it could be. Any enlightenment there would be appreciated. Thumbs up for a re-run though. Always happy about that.

They never tell us until the packs go live next Wednesday. I doubt they ever will. They have also never provided an explanation as far as I know.
  • Options
    Ching ching, pack bought !
    Looking forward to it
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in dire need of that new Dukat. Too bad it'll probably be ranked and I'll only get 2 at the most :(
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

Come on now, we all know that Rakal Troi will end up being threshold, because DB hates us, lol.

Oh I hope not she's the only one I already have immortal and she's been in several events recently already if my (admittedly terrible) memory serves.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan, is Bajoran Dukat really a 4*? Most event repeats have added a new 5*, made the old 5* pack only, and flipped the 4*. This one added a 4* instead, making a 4* pack only and keeping the 5*. Is that right, or is there a typo and Dukat is actually a 5*?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Threshold usually the new character in reruns? Or am I making that up in my head?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    @Shan, is Bajoran Dukat really a 4*? Most event repeats have added a new 5*, made the old 5* pack only, and flipped the 4*. This one added a 4* instead, making a 4* pack only and keeping the 5*. Is that right, or is there a typo and Dukat is actually a 5*?

One of the more recent reruns also had a third 4, so they may be switching to this pattern now.
  • Options
    At least the 5* stayed the same this time. That's really what I'd like to see more of in re-runs. It REALLY makes me wish I already had Obsidian Order Dukat so I could add a star to him. I'm sure there are plenty of players chomping at the bit to add a star to theirs.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent. I get to make OOGarak 3/5. Or more. Do I dare try for a top 25 finish?!?!!?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Come on now, we all know that Rakal Troi will end up being threshold, because DB hates us, lol.

Oh I hope not she's the only one I already have immortal and she's been in several events recently already if my (admittedly terrible) memory serves.

I really, REALLY hope not as well. I’ve had Rakal immortalized for quite some time now and judging by the gauntlet (before Guinan was everywhere that is) I’d say that a lot of people already have her at some level at least. Plus, I very much want this Dukat. Dukat is probably one of my all time favorite villain-ish characters in the Star Trek universe. Also, he’d go nicely with my Rogue Kai Winn.

P.S. - Thanks to spellcheck I almost ended up with Rafael Troi and Rogue Kia Winn.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Obsidian Order Garek at 2/5 and I am very much looking forward to adding at least a star to him.
  • Options
    With 3 of the featured 4*, hopefully the pack only is an existing. I've learned to keep expectations low.

:/
  • Options
    At least the 5* stayed the same this time. That's really what I'd like to see more of in re-runs. It REALLY makes me wish I already had Obsidian Order Dukat so I could add a star to him. I'm sure there are plenty of players chomping at the bit to add a star to theirs.

That's Obsidian Order Garak

Dukat isn't nearly devious enough to be Obsidian Order.

Also I think you just insulted two different Cardassians, and that's really dangerous, I'd be careful if I were you.

Lol, you got me.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, looking forward to that new Dukat and possibly snagging a new Garak... Love that I JUST finished FE'ing Garak, Elim Garak and this rolls around too
  • Options
    In case anyone is wondering, the first time through, Rakal Troi was in the thresholds and Trader Odo was in the rank rewards. Personally, I'm hopeful that it's Troi who gets bumped to pack-only because I need stars on Odo and want Dukat. Also, in case anyone wants the list of obvious bonus crew, I'll do the honors this time:

DUKAT x3
    3* Klingon Dukat
    4* Dominion Dukat
    5* Pah-wraith Cult Dukat

GARAK x3
    3* Tailor Garak
    4* Mirror Garak
    5* Garak, Elim Garak

ODO x7
    1* Investigator Odo
    2* Gaia Odo
    3* Constable Odo
    4* Stranded Odo
    5* Jazz Musician Odo
    5* Umpire Odo
    5* Zhian'tara Odo

TROI x7
    1* Counselor Troi
    3* Deanna Troi
    4* Bridge Officer Troi
    5* Commander Troi
    5* Durango Troi
    5* Goddess of Empathy Troi
    5* Mirror Inquisitor Troi

This is the first time I have no crew to level for an event. Of the above crew, everyone that I have is fully equipped. I'm only missing 3 incidentally.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have OO Garak at 2/5 so I am loving this! :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Side note... I hope they change Dukat's name to Anjohl Tennan for this

Oooh that'd be a great little detail.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thrilled to be getting Obsidian Order Garak.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Yes! Great job for the rerun! I see here faction like bajoran, maquis, federation!
    GG DB this time!