Home The Bridge

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best combo is also SCI/ENG actually or ENG/SCI ... however, I got a really lucky DIP-SEC combination this time with good traits AND ship trait matching ... and oh boy, this was a killer voyage! Recalled just after taking the screenshot at 1 AM remaining ... 10 hours, 44 minutes, 30 seconds!!!

0rst8ydvuzi8.png
    3dyipj8r5wm8.png
    z0iawvoipr0a.png
    2r2rklrv2yx6.png
    xyal7d9zjrnk.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m still waiting for ENG/SCI to pop up again. I think that’s my best combo.

That sounds atypical to me.

I do very well with DIP/MED as well. Guess I don’t have a typical roster

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

DIP and MED have some good crossover (Cornwell and Guinan off the top of my head) so it's not that surprising you could do well in that combo.

CMD/MED and ENG/MED on the other hand...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

DIP and MED have some good crossover (Cornwell and Guinan off the top of my head) so it's not that surprising you could do well in that combo.

CMD/MED and ENG/MED on the other hand...

Thinking about my top MED crew (combined, no particular order):

Crell Moset - MED/DIP/SCI
    Cornwell - MED/DIP/SEC
    AoS Crusher - MED/DIP/COM
    Mirror Crusher - MED/DIP/SCI
    Mirror Phlox - MED/SEC
    Antaak - MED/SCI
    Mirror Troi - MED/DIP/SEC
    Nurse Garland - MED/DIP/SCI
    Mobile Doctor - MED/SCI/DIP
    Katra McCoy - MED/DIP/SCI

And then 12 of the next 21 MED crew that I have either FE or am working on getting to FE have DIP as well. Phlox and Antaak are the only two of my top ten MED crew to not have any DIP and of them only the Mobile Doctor has DIP as a tertiary skill.

Other than AoS Crusher’s tertiary COM, I have to go all the way down to Combat Medic Paris to find more COM, and that’s tertiary as well. #20, Rakal Troi, is the only active MED crew of mine with a primary COM skill and she’s a leading freezer candidate if I get in a crunch for slots. I envy those with Delta Flyer Paris, and have somewhat less envy for those who felt that Captain Bev was worth the honor cost.

ENG is worse yet...freezer fodder Changeling Bashir is my only immortal MED/ENG crew member. I have Rianna Mayweather, Doctor La Forge, and the Banjoman all at 2* and that’s it - not even any level 1 unfused characters have that skill combination on my ship.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    My top MED/ENG crew is immortal Leonardo Davinci, followed by immortal Delta Flyer Paris. On a good way is Temporal Prisoner Chakotay who is 3/5 FE as of today (got an extra star for him in a begold). Two more stars and he will be very impurrtant for me in MED/ENG voyages.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • who holds the record at this moment? i made a 10h 58m 40s voyage without any refresh
    MfG Hell #StopMacros

aus einer Top30 Flotte mit Sternenbasislevel 134 (maxed)
    Wir suchen Spieler, die täglich aktiv sind. Schreibt mich bei Interesse an, entweder hier oder bei Discord. Meine ID bei Discord: TheHell2Earth#5022
    wir sind die "[STFL] Sternenflotte"
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is a very crazy question and I want to ask it without drawing attention to the topic, just in case it's legit - but:

EDIT: I'm wrong, ignore me!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    who holds the record at this moment? i made a 10h 58m 40s voyage without any refresh

Going by screenshots in this thread, 10hrs 44 mins. Going by what folks have said, it's north of 11hrs 15mins.

As these new heavy-hitting golds release, it becomes more and more likely to hit an 11hr voyage with the right crew and lineup. I do 10hrs almost daily now.
  • This must have been one of my longest voyages, I don't know for sure, I believe there was one just passing 9 hours, funny enough this was just my current voyage.

1m88q0n498dg.jpeg
    who holds the record at this moment? i made a 10h 58m 40s voyage without any refresh

Going by screenshots in this thread, 10hrs 44 mins. Going by what folks have said, it's north of 11hrs 15mins.

As these new heavy-hitting golds release, it becomes more and more likely to hit an 11hr voyage with the right crew and lineup. I do 10hrs almost daily now.

Much respect to you. I’m still trying to crack 10 hours. 9:32 so far but I can get 8 every time no matter the featured skills

• I improved my time a little bit, butt still not 10 hours without refill ... I am getting closer though. :)

44yyvs8kxuq4.png

What crew did you use please? I can't get any near to thos primary and secondary skills without having the rest near in the 2k-3k range and you've come really far from that with that voyage!
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Improvement by a bit over six minutes to this new value. Sorry, I overwrote my first (actual recall time) screenshot, so I had to write the recall time manually with yellow color into the other screenshot. My starting AM was 2500 + 225 + 150 AM (ship base, crew bonus, ship bonus). The crew setup is shown in the three screenshots below the record screenshot.

o5q2dlb7ajgi.png
    5x36d8r5vtu5.png
    ifgr5cwgfy7n.png
    wr3clfvwf1c8.png

Thanks for including screenshots of the crew. I’m always curious to see that on these record breaking Voyages. I feel like a rookie with my top voyage being 9:14.

I've had a little longer voyage than you and I feel like a hero, specially after seeing what Eris has on her quarters! I've just got 5 Legendary inmortalized crewmen!
    Improvement by a bit over six minutes to this new value. Sorry, I overwrote my first (actual recall time) screenshot, so I had to write the recall time manually with yellow color into the other screenshot. My starting AM was 2500 + 225 + 150 AM (ship base, crew bonus, ship bonus). The crew setup is shown in the three screenshots below the record screenshot.

o5q2dlb7ajgi.png
    5x36d8r5vtu5.png
    ifgr5cwgfy7n.png
    wr3clfvwf1c8.png

Thanks for including screenshots of the crew. I’m always curious to see that on these record breaking Voyages. I feel like a rookie with my top voyage being 9:14.

I've had a little longer voyage than you and I feel like a hero, specially after seeing what Eris has on her quarters! I've just got 5 Legendary inmortalized crewmen!

I must be choosing my crew poorly then cause I have 45 immortalized legendaries and I can’t get past 9:32

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

I must be choosing my crew poorly then cause I have 45 immortalized legendaries and I can’t get past 9:32

Not necessarily, it depends on the spread of skills. I have about the same fffe legendary, and I generally make it to 9:30 give or take but need luck to get over 10 hours.
    I choose crew who have larger voyages total even if their pri/sec total is lower than someone else.
    E.g. I don't use dancing uhura in a cmd/dip because while she's one of the top ranked, and #2 for in total cmd+dip, she 'only' contributes 2955 to my voyages total. I use borg queen, spider janeway, gangster kirk, elim garak, captain nog over her because they have an extra ~600 points in skills due to their tertiary skill. This helps boost non primary/secondary skills so you don't start failing too early non primary secondary skills to get over 10 hours.

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

o5q2dlb7ajgi.png
    5x36d8r5vtu5.png
    ifgr5cwgfy7n.png
    wr3clfvwf1c8.png

An hour ago I just had my personal best Voyage for DIP/SEC and it lasted 9h15m.
    Skills were roughly:
    DIP-10.7k
    SEC-11K
    CMD-8k
    MED-6k
    ENG-2.5k
    SCI-3.5k
    This is with only 2650 starting AM. I only have 5 Immortal 5*'s and all 5 went. Also used a few 4/5*'s.

I'm mostly in 8h land still. I am for 9500/9500 in the primaries and then try to pump up the remaining skills as much as possible. For 10h, it would be 11-12k/11-12k.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • i forgot to show a SS.
    so i do it now
    xbhgb77guhpu.png
    MfG Hell #StopMacros

aus einer Top30 Flotte mit Sternenbasislevel 134 (maxed)
    Wir suchen Spieler, die täglich aktiv sind. Schreibt mich bei Interesse an, entweder hier oder bei Discord. Meine ID bei Discord: TheHell2Earth#5022
    wir sind die "[STFL] Sternenflotte"

Not necessarily, it depends on the spread of skills. I have about the same fffe legendary, and I generally make it to 9:30 give or take but need luck to get over 10 hours.
    I choose crew who have larger voyages total even if their pri/sec total is lower than someone else.
    E.g. I don't use dancing uhura in a cmd/dip because while she's one of the top ranked, and #2 for in total cmd+dip, she 'only' contributes 2955 to my voyages total. I use borg queen, spider janeway, gangster kirk, elim garak, captain nog over her because they have an extra ~600 points in skills due to their tertiary skill. This helps boost non primary/secondary skills so you don't start failing too early non primary secondary skills to get over 10 hours.

I do try to do that too but I also fall for things like putting Lorca at command when he only has COM/DIP. His command stats are too tempting. I gotta tell myself to go with someone like Commander Kira instead to add that third security stat.

i forgot to show a SS.
    so i do it now
    xbhgb77guhpu.png

Holy $/?! Now that’s a voyage! Prolly lost dozens of red shirts on that one!

• Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Curious to who you had on that list
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    My best so far without a refill.

h24j1se8hcmx.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Personal new best this morning.
    8b7z5jkip6yz.png
    Personal new best this morning.
    8b7z5jkip6yz.png

As Darth Vader said....most impressive

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new best...

cwbqhyb2fl13.png

Dang Unkie! That’s some serious Voyaging!

• My longest was 10 hr 9 min, but this is the longest I have photographic evidence of:

5enorcc22eq4.png

• My personal best and the crew used.

1mggjnqy9kly.png
    4u0xb3iq75hz.png
    y0n5usy0x4fk.png
    fg7i0dwt4qk1.png

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I have just recently cracked the 8 hour mark for the first time. Still not great compared to many here but not bad either since I just passed the one year mark. Kudos to those near the 11 hour mark. It's a testament to your dedication to this game.
  • RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Good job to everybody who is getting over 8 hours without refilling and a special gratz to the guys above 10 hours.
    A little side rant is I don't see and this looks like a common complaint here, much reason to go beyond 8 hours after the nerf. To make things worse the rng is so weird that for many times I got 3-4 super rares in 7+ hours missions while in 8+ hours ones I just got trash. :(
    #MakeVoyagesGreatAgain @DB!
    Good job to everybody who is getting over 8 hours without refilling and a special gratz to the guys above 10 hours.
    A little side rant is I don't see and this looks like a common complaint here, much reason to go beyond 8 hours after the nerf. To make things worse the rng is so weird that for many times I got 3-4 super rares in 7+ hours missions while in 8+ hours ones I just got trash. :(
    #MakeVoyagesGreatAgain @DB!

This was a thread to post long Voyages. It’s something cool to shoot for. Always trying to beat your personal best. Did you really have to turn it into yet another complaint?

• I just had my 1st 8 hr one