Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure this is my PR.
    jr8yqzuh1n6u.png
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, I wonder who holds the record for longest voyage without a SR? Just did an 8.5 with only three greens, thanks to the dreaded gold replicator instead of the SR crew.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had many 10hrs with only 2* crew, maybe a blue.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    On a side note, I wonder who holds the record for longest voyage without a SR? Just did an 8.5 with only three greens, thanks to the dreaded gold replicator instead of the SR crew.

My first SR drop (and ONLY one so far at 15+ hours) on today's voyage was at 13:20.
    MED/DIP

Have had several 10-12 hours with no SRs. (Keep in mind the RNG/crew drop algorithm takes into account how many SRs you have in your crew. I am only missing one and chasing Ensign Picard on this Voyage now!)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    (Keep in mind the RNG/crew drop algorithm takes into account how many SRs you have in your crew. I am only missing one and chasing Ensign Picard on this Voyage now!)

Uh, what? Where is that information from?

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't. It's a conspiracy theory by people that try to see patterns in RNG.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    It doesn't. It's a conspiracy theory by people that try to see patterns in RNG.

Oooohhh, one of "those".
  • Options

Going the opposite direction, what is the highest number of SR drops on a no-refresh voyage? My current best is 3 drops, but I can only make it to 8-8.5 hr consistently.
    I have noticed that the SR drops seem to be a lot higher now that I am @ 8hr now (or RNG has been kind to me lately.)
  • Options
    Don't think I have hit more than 4 purples eithout a refresh. That was just lsst week with two usable even.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Going the opposite direction, what is the highest number of SR drops on a no-refresh voyage? My current best is 3 drops, but I can only make it to 8-8.5 hr consistently.
    I have noticed that the SR drops seem to be a lot higher now that I am @ 8hr now (or RNG has been kind to me lately.)

Was just looking through my massive collection of screenshots, and I think three is pretty much it for me, as well — though I've only hit 10 hours 3x so far, and only had one SR each time (seems that fewer crew are dropping these days in general).

I did have quite a haul back in June, though, when I did a 53-hour Voyage, to claim the last of the exclusive crew (at that time) that I hadn't yet acquired…

j0wtst7ujxwq.jpg

:o
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    New best for me. First time I ran (identical crew) had to recall at 9:20. Then the second time it showed up 10 hours with 950 antimatter.

6jo9ubwb7z2i.png

mvbhui15h0wn.jpeg

Damn! Pretty sure that’s the best one I’ve seen!

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    New best for me. First time I ran (identical crew) had to recall at 9:20. Then the second time it showed up 10 hours with 950 antimatter.

6jo9ubwb7z2i.png

mvbhui15h0wn.jpeg

I've been charting my voyages since November 4 (voyage #39 is 10 minutes away from the first dilemma) and while I am nowhere near your league (my current record is 7:31) your results are absolutely on par with the results I'm seeing regarding crew assignments.
  • Options
    74mdpreke4g2.jpg
    I think I may have gone longer once or twice with an RL interruption resulting in a fail & refresh. This is my first where I have been able to recall after crossing the 9hr mark. Not up with the big whales yet but getting closer.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    74mdpreke4g2.jpg
    I think I may have gone longer once or twice with an RL interruption resulting in a fail & refresh. This is my first where I have been able to recall after crossing the 9hr mark. Not up with the big whales yet but getting closer.

It’s a huge milestone for sure!

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new all time high....just missed 11 hours

758supclzpmd.png
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Banjo1012! I've been using your advice on who to cite recently. It's helped alot. Only Caretaker (1/5 now) and Kahless (2/5 now) left at the moment.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Banjo1012! I've been using your advice on who to cite recently. It's helped alot. Only Caretaker (1/5 now) and Kahless (2/5 now) left at the moment.

No problem! To me it’s all about who gives you the biggest stat increase over the next best crew you have.

• Options
    Buying D. Troi has payed off! My new record:
    cwqkwdiuioy0.jpg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying D. Troi has payed off! My new record:
    cwqkwdiuioy0.jpg

BAYUM!!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut it very close, but made it to 10 hours :smiley:

1je54v3ee6f2.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    KettleKornKettleKorn ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    My voyage times have been slowly growing. By best recorded is 9h 17m.

It is encouraging to see the voyages get longer and longer. When I first started doing Voyages, getting 6 hours was 50/50, now it's like 85% go to 8+ hours, an occasional few wander past 9
  • Options
    While I didn't make it to the 10 hour mark without refresh, my last Voyage was still posting "Hazard Avoided" gains through 10h40m mark.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have issues hitting 8 hours. I must be doing something wrong. :-(
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I still have issues hitting 8 hours. I must be doing something wrong. :-(

If you are going to make 8 hrs., your primary and secondary should have about 9000 on them.

Also, you are not going to need one at 11000 unless you plan on extending.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get to 8 hours about half the time now, I get my primary close to 10K, my secondary close to 9 thousand, and all the rest on average of 4 thousand.

I have enough honor to bring a crew up to immortal. I have Interfaced Laforge, Humble Archer, and High Roller Sisko as my top 3 candidates. I was going to do Archer, but realized he is very similar to others I have maxed.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get to 8 hours about half the time now, I get my primary close to 10K, my secondary close to 9 thousand, and all the rest on average of 4 thousand.

I have enough honor to bring a crew up to immortal. I have Interfaced Laforge, Humble Archer, and High Roller Sisko as my top 3 candidates. I was going to do Archer, but realized he is very similar to others I have maxed.

I think High Roller will give you your overall best bang for honor spent ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Not the highest, but got my bestest today.

1pzze7z5enbq.png