Home Fleet Central
Options

USS New Orleans is actively recruiting captains to fill open spots. Fleet Starbase is [Level 134].

GogusGogus ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Fleet Central
USS New Orleans is accepting new recruits, looking for active/regular players (no level restrictions) that enjoy playing the game, but don't want the pressure, additional responsibilities or requirements of bigger fleets. Our focus is on having fun and enjoying being part of the fleet.

Being active/regular player is being present minimum once every 3 days and donating to the fleet’s starbase.

Here are some other reasons to join USS New Orleans:
-Our Starbase bonuses (level 134 - maxed):
*Core skills (helpful for voyages and shuttle runs).
*Skill Proficiency (useful for gauntlet).
* Max Chronitons = + 50 (maxed)
* Replicator Uses = +3 (maxed)
* Replicator Credit Cost = -10% (maxed)

-Gain shared crew bonuses in events
-Receiving advice on upcoming events (sometimes unsolicited) but we prefer for you to ask questions.
-A place to receive advice about the game
-Have fun.

Requirements:
-We do not have an offline chat app requirement, but we do use Line if interested.
-It would be great if you joined a squad and participated in the events, but not required.
-It would be helpful if you contributed to the starbase building - the useful feature of being in a fleet. This will also help you in leveling your character as well as being competitive in gauntlet matches.
-Have obtained at least level 10.
-We appreciate if you use a name other than simply Captain. Also, an Avatar picture helps us know who you are.
-We do not have a Facebook page or any other social media presence. Our focus is just playing the game and having fun while being competitive.

Have fun. No pressure. Bonuses to help you level. What better way to have fun. If you are interested, respond to this message, PM me in-game at Gogus [USS NO] or any other member of our fleet.

Comments

• Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Have 1 spot open as of 3/28/18. Ideally for someone that could be a squad leader, but anyone that is looking for a fleet and willing to be active would be accepted.
  • Options
    Hi looking for a new fleet. Lvl 31, currently active daily (sometimes miss a day), no VIP. Haven’t figured out how to send a msg to someone in game yet...
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Hey Trails&Tribble, what is your screen name and I can send you a message.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Hi looking for a new fleet. Lvl 31, currently active daily (sometimes miss a day), no VIP. Haven’t figured out how to send a msg to someone in game yet...

Hey Trails&Tribble, what is your screen name and I can send you a message.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'd like to join. I'm new to the game but I'm friendly and active. Screen name is Raptor41887
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    As of 4/2/18, we have 3 spots open. If you are interested in joining an active fleet, message me here or in-game at Gogus [USS NO].
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    As of 4/3/18 , all spots have been filled. Feel free to send a message, just in case something changes.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Have 1 spot open as of 4/23/18.
  • Options
    D Blk KnightD Blk Knight ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    send me an invite
    DBlkKnight; level 59 captain. Currently in a stagnant fleet
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    @DBlkKnight, I just sent you an invite.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Fleet is full now as of 4/23/18
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    We have 1 spot that we are trying to fill before tomorrow's event. Feel free to PM in game or on the forum, or respond to this message.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    1 spot still needs to be filled, as well, I anticipate another one opening up in our fleet so the search for a recruit is still active. Join before this coming event.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    Is there a vacancy still?
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @Pol yes there is. I will send you an invite. What is your in-game name?
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    OK. Thanks.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    1 spot just opened up in our fleet, message me if you are interested in joining our fleet.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    1 spot open in our fleet in time for the upcoming event, message me if you are interested in joining our fleet.
  • Options
    What level is your starbase?
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    @Deborita currently Lvl 62.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have 1 open spot and several potential slots available. Let me know if you are interested in joining our fun, laid back, yet competitive fleet.
  • Options
    I'm interested,...

I'm a level 52 (0 VIP, free only) player, that's been given a raw deal 1 too many times by my current fleet,...
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We would love to have you. Check your forum messages.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have open spots available (~3). Let me know if you are interested in joining our fun, laid back, yet competitive fleet.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have 1 open spots available. Let me know if you are interested in joining our fun, laid back, yet competitive fleet
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have open spots available in our fleet. Come join a fun yet competitive fleet.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have 1 open spot available. PM myself or look up USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Our fleet is down to 23 and the Admiral has not been recruiting for the last 4 months. I have a full squad that may want to move to the USS New Orleans. My squad is levels 59, 51, 47, 42, 31 and we usually rank in the low 2000's in the events. I will be checking with them in the next few days to see if they are willing to move. Let me know when you 5 spaces open.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We have 1 open spot available. PM myself or look up USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    I,m in the fleet since april... and very happy!