Home Fleet Central
Options

USS New Orleans is actively recruiting captains to fill open spots. Fleet Starbase is [Level 134].

Comments

• Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have 4 spots open up in our fleet. There is still time to join before the start of the event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have 5 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we now have 6 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we now have 4 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have 4 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have 2 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have open spots in our fleet. There is time to join before the start of the event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we still have 2 open spots in our fleet. There is time to join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Level 34 and still relatively new to the game but would be interested in switching over to the USS New Orleans if there is still a spot.

• Options
    @Janoss hey I was just checking in to see if you still wanted to join our fleet. We still have 1 spot open. If so, please let me know your in-game screen name.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have open spots in our fleet (2 spots). There is time to join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have open spots in our fleet (2 spots). There is time to join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we have 2 open spots in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event in order to enjoy starbases bonuses. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    We now have 3 open spots in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event in order to enjoy starbases bonuses. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning, we still have 3 open spots in our fleet. Currently upgrading star base to lvl 103. Join us before the start of the next event in order to enjoy starbases bonuses. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    All spots are filled at this time. Thank you for your interest and keep us in mind for future openings.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Good evening everyone, we have 2 spots open up in our fleet. There is still time to join before the start of the event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Good evening everyone, we have 4 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have 3 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    You still open for customers? Interested in joining
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we have 3 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we have 6 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, we have 6 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, we have 6 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have 10 spots open up in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    Hi, have you still got room? I'm interested in joining. My screen name is Aye Aye Captain and I'm at level 69.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have 10 spots open up in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet seasoned, competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!