Home Fleet Central
Options

USS New Orleans is actively recruiting captains to fill open spots. Fleet Starbase is [Level 134].

Comments

• Options
    I don't know how to message you, but looking for a new fleet that is active and has a decent starbase. I'm F2P only, don't want to do outside chat, but typically active daily. Level 31. Current fleet has two active squads that stay full and the others are not so present. How's the participation level among your captains?
    - The Ants Come Marching
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Hey, thank you for the message. Sadly, we filled the 1 spot that we had open yesterday evening (before this message). But we may have another spot open soon (if you are still interested).

To answer your questions, the participation level among captains is really good. So do operate at a higher level than others, but overall everyone is active (mostly daily and a few every 3 days or so). I hope this helps you in making a decision especially if a spot opens up after the event.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Currently, all spots have filled up. Will update page if we have a spot open up soon.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    We have 2 open spot available. PM myself or look up USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    We still have 2 open spots available in our fleet. PM myself, look up in-game Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    With the event ending today, we still have 2 spots available in our fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot available.
  • Options
    I just applied for that last spot. New to game. Play daily. Looking for a fleet I can just contribute to and not have to join chats etc.
  • Options
    All spots have been filled. Thank you for considering joining our fleet. Keep us in mind in case other spots open up.
  • Options
    Come to join our laid back, but competitive fleet. Currently, we have 1 spot open. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Come to join our laid back, but competitive fleet. Currently, we have 2 spots available. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Just got starbase to level 80. Come to join our laid back, but competitive fleet. We still have 1 spot available. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    All spots have been filled. If other changes occur, I will make sure to update thread. Thank you for your interest.
  • Options
    I'm interested if there is a spot. Level 62 (VIP12) play daily
  • Options
    @Skeeve thank you for the interest. We may be able to make a spot for you. Checking with my Fleet Admiral, but I will have to wait until they are back online. I will get back to you in a couple of hours if that will not work for you just let me know.
  • Options
    I'm also interested in leaving my current fleet (lots of inactive players, including leadership) -- level 61, VIP 13, complete all daily missions every day, complete all events, enjoy working together with other members of the fleet.
  • Options
    @michlang and @Skeeve I just wanted to give you a heads up that a spot hasn't opened up yet. I will let you know as soon as possible one does open.
  • Options
    Come to join our laid back, but competitive fleet. Currently, we have 2 spots available. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Food for thought, in the last 6 events we averaged a fleet rank of 170. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet before the next event PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. We have 2 spots open.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    We have 2 spots available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    BobottsBobotts
    edited September 2018
    Interested in one of the spots. I'm a daily player. Level 51. VIP 8. Participate in all events. Haven't actively participated in a fleet, so looking to finally join a team.
  • Options
    @Bobotts awesome, what is your in game screen name and I will send you an invite. As well, you could message me at Gogus [USS NO]
  • Options
    In game screen name is Bobotts. Looking forward to your invite!
  • Options
    @Bobotts great, I just sent you a message in game.
  • Options
    We have 1 spot available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    All spots have been filled. Check back later for future openings. Thank you for your interest.
  • Options
    We just had a spot open up in our fleet. Come join a laid back, but competitive fleet. Message/PM me here or in-game at Gogus [USS NO].
  • Options
    We have 2 spots available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Don't forget we have 2 spots available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive and competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.