Home Fleet Central
Options

USS New Orleans is actively recruiting captains to fill open spots. Fleet Starbase is [Level 134].

Comments

• Options
    We still have 1 spot available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot available (possibly 2 soon). Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Join a fun, supportive, and competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. We currently have 2 openings.
  • Options
    We still have 2 spots open in our fleet. Sign up before the start of the next event.
  • Options
    Come and join a fun, supportive, and competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. We currently have 2 openings, we would love to have you.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot to join a fun, supportive, and competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. We would love to have you.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot available. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    We want you to be part of our supportive fleet. Currently, we have 2 spots available. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested.
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot open for you to join. Message me if interested.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you for all the support everyone, currently, all of our spots are filled. Have a great day!
  • Options
    Good morning, we just had a spot open up in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Thank you for all the support everyone, currently, all of our spots are filled. Have a great day!
  • Options
    Good evening, we just had a spot open up in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    As a reminder, we have a spot open up in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, we have 1 (maybe 2 soon) spots open in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we now have 2 spots open in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, we still have 2 spots open in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event/gauntlet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we still have 1 spot open in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event/gauntlet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we still have 1 spot open in our fleet. Join before the start of the next event/gauntlet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option. Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, we still have 1 spot open in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Good morning everyone, we still have 1 spot open in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have 2 spots open in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    I,m in the fleet since April. I learnt a LOT from my crew mates. Still very happy
  • Options
    Thank you for the interest everyone, slots have been filled. Keep us in mind for future reference.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we just had 1 spot open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we just had 1 spot open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we still have 1 spot open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone, we have 4 spots open up in our fleet. If you want to grow with a supportive yet competitive fleet PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option.