Home Fleet Central
Options

USS New Orleans is actively recruiting captains to fill open spots. Fleet Starbase is [Level 134].

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Good evening everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet seasoned, competitive fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet seasoned fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Good evening everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet seasoned fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Good morning everyone, we have several open spots in our fleet. We are looking for players that want to grow with a supportive yet seasoned fleet. PM me on this forum or in-game @ Gogus [USS NO], or look up our fleet USS NEW ORLEANS in the fleet option if you are interested in joining us!
  • Options
    We have a level 134 Starbase which is the maximum level! That means your crew will have the best stats and you will get replicator rations to help level them!
    So join us at Sisko’s in the French Quarter for some seafood gumbo, crawfish pie, and jambalaya!