Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    More
    ah82uscc49xz.png
    Please

I wish that I could “awesome” this multiple times! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    They cant add more slots because of a "data issue" but they darn sure can shove 3 or 4 new crew down our throats every week with no issue......something smells bad here and it ain't the gagh :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    @Shan I would even put on my old GI helmet and dish out 1/2 price on crew slots and await the iron skillet wrath of my beloved wife. 😍
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know it is bad when you have 5 event crew still in Cryo and not a slot available (and that's not counting green bonus crew)
    So if I am not allowed to collect and keep the cards I find, play and use the cards I find, then I guess it maybe time to walkaway after all.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    You know it is bad when you have 5 event crew still in Cryo and not a slot available (and that's not counting green bonus crew)
    So if I am not allowed to collect and keep the cards I find, play and use the cards I find, then I guess it maybe time to walkaway after all.

How many do you have out of cryo? I mean I had SR bonus crew that in the last faction never caught a single shuttle cause there are so many choices.... many of my Roms don't stand a chance with so many Vulcans around.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    More
    ah82uscc49xz.png
    Please

I wish that I could “awesome” this multiple times! 🖖🏻

I was going to keep scrolling but I stopped and Awesome'd it for you, so maybe that helps. (:
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

How many do you have out of cryo? I mean I had SR bonus crew that in the last faction never caught a single shuttle cause there are so many choices.... many of my Roms don't stand a chance with so many Vulcans around.

Surak 3/5 100
    Wedding T'Pol, Valeris, Rakal Troi 4/4

I've got a bunch of 1/5s but I haven't been able to take them all to 100 yet:
    Sarek 1/5 100, Gangster Kirk level 70, Mintaken Riker 80, Maquis Tuvok 70, Kalifee Kirk 40,

I also have Saavik and Spock from Blue.

I wanted to bring more blue out like the Viceroy, Cretak, tuvok and maybe Selar.

Other minor options - probably not going to be picked for shuttles
    2/4 level 80 Captain T'Pol
    1/4 level 100 Sarek

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Surak 3/5 100
    Wedding T'Pol, Valeris, Rakal Troi 4/4

I've got a bunch of 1/5s but I haven't been able to take them all to 100 yet:
    Sarek 1/5 100, Gangster Kirk level 70, Mintaken Riker 80, Maquis Tuvok 70, Kalifee Kirk 40,

I also have Saavik and Spock from Blue.

I wanted to bring more blue out like the Viceroy, Cretak, tuvok and maybe Selar.

Other minor options - probably not going to be picked for shuttles
    2/4 level 80 Captain T'Pol
    1/4 level 100 Sarek

Well you've some good selections out of cryo --- though it bites that they need some leveling. If your 1/5s were leveled you'd definitely fill some shuttles. Figuring if you have 4 shuttles and do 2 3's and 2 4's, that 14 slots.

And yeah I know it **tsk tsk**, it might help you with that config to get one or more out.

In the meantime, Tuvok or Riker might be a good choice to level since they will be bonus next week as well.
  • Options

Well you've some good selections out of cryo --- though it bites that they need some leveling. If your 1/5s were leveled you'd definitely fill some shuttles. Figuring if you have 4 shuttles and do 2 3's and 2 4's, that 14 slots.

And yeah I know it *marinating tofu*, it might help you with that config to get one or more out.

In the meantime, Tuvok or Riker might be a good choice to level since they will be bonus next week as well.

Too true, i have Harris 4/4 at level 70 and have been contemplating leveling him up instead to allow a slot space but what's worse him or high level Gold build tiers not much to choose from there. On the more positive side it's got my butt in gear, leveling up my gold crew though. Mintaken riker was an early one I got and he was something like level 20 before the start of the mega event.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

And yeah I know it *marinating tofu*, it might help you with that config to get one or more out.

Too true, i have Harris 4/4 at level 70 and have been contemplating leveling him up instead to allow a slot space but what's worse him or high level Gold build tiers not much to choose from there. On the more positive side it's got my butt in gear, leveling up my gold crew though. Mintaken riker was an early one I got and he was something like level 20 before the start of the mega event.

Both are good strategies. I'll be honest, I've spent on slots. I've probably spent more on slots than all other things in game combined -- fortunately most as a monthly card and/or half price slot sale, but I know it can be brutal.
  • Options
    Wow I was really surprised no crew slots came with the update release message this morning. Bummer.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I was really surprised no crew slots came with the update release message this morning. Bummer.

Maybe next week to finish off the Mega? (Please DB P-L-E-A-S-E???)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Hmm, I sure am hungry for a great big bowl of CREW SLOTS!
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just love a half price sale at this point. I've not spent DIL on anything in a while and the monthly card is stacking up.... (over 4k right now.)
  • Options
    Weren’t crew slots the last Community Reward in the finale of original (Borg) Mega Event, or am I confusing that with another Hybrid Faction/Galaxy?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think slots have been an event reward since the very first faction/slot event.
    I believe they were just simply gifted during certain events some being some of the major software upgrades.
  • Options
    I don't think slots have been an event reward since the very first faction/slot event.
    I believe they were just simply gifted during certain events some being some of the major software upgrades.

Thanks, @Pallidyne .
  • Options
    We could have crew slot rewards from cyro collection reward
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned the 100th Event is coming up in May. Perhaps they will celebrate by gifting us.... 💯 SLOTS!

Really, every Event should come with a free slot, anyway.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Crew slots would be nice. Or a way to freeze crew who are fully equipped and level 100.or something...
  • Options
    how about 100 rare premium pull?
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean 1.00? :)
  • Options
    Someone mentioned the 100th Event is coming up in May. Perhaps they will celebrate by gifting us.... 💯 SLOTS!

More likely 5-6 all new crew in the event.
  • Options

You mean 1.00? :)

If we get 10x premium pack from galaxy, 100 should be ok for 100th event celebration.

it will be about 10,000+ cashback points
  • Options
    To be honest I’m amazed at how expensive crew slots are to begin with. They never should have cost over 1500 for five. There are a lot of players that are willing to put the time into this game but are being choked out by these lofty prices.

It's ridiculous! If I were to buy 5 more right now it would cost 3000 dilithium. Sorry, but no. That's just insane.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

100 might be a little high but I am sure everyone would love 5 slots with your 100th event idea. 😀