Comments

• Hehe, Db be like, "Archer who?"

Archer? I don’t even know ‘er!
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Magisse wrote: »
    Just IMO the Enterprise crew as a whole just wasn't as deep any of the other Trek shows.

I really don't think it really ever resonated with many hard-core Trekkers.

I remember those years vividly and go to any of the many Trek fan-site and most everyone was excited and couldn't wait for the next new episode of Battlestar Galactica on the SyFy Channel.

fpjmw0wo3ksh.jpg

Used to love that show, but was never crazy about the ending. Anyhow, would you remind me who the second woman from the left was? The one pointing at 6? Don't remember that one.

It was the other Six that Admiral Cain from the Battlestar Pegasus used for torture and that six later detonated the nuke that Gaius Baltar had.

Sure it's not Caprica Six?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Just IMO the Enterprise crew as a whole just wasn't as deep any of the other Trek shows.

I really don't think it really ever resonated with many hard-core Trekkers.

I remember those years vividly and go to any of the many Trek fan-site and most everyone was excited and couldn't wait for the next new episode of Battlestar Galactica on the SyFy Channel.

fpjmw0wo3ksh.jpg

Used to love that show, but was never crazy about the ending. Anyhow, would you remind me who the second woman from the left was? The one pointing at 6? Don't remember that one.

It was the other Six that Admiral Cain from the Battlestar Pegasus used for torture and that six later detonated the nuke that Gaius Baltar had.

Sure it's not Caprica Six?

Gina has a much darker shade of hair color than Caprica, that’s the easier way to tell them apart.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    We’ll have Valerie Archer in an event earlier than Jonathan Archer.7eflg8gk0ug9.jpeg