Home The Bridge

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    8472 Valerie Archer surely sounds tempting ... also Major Hayes would be a great addition, still have some MACO uniforms in my inventory, lol. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I have so many who I still wish to see. Crew which are indented together means they can appear as a set for an event.

TOS
    Gem - 3* MED/DIP/SCI - from "The Empath"
    Communications Officer Rand - 3* DIP/COM - technically from VOY episode "Flashback"
    Dr. Gillian Taylor - 4* SCI/DIP
    Lieutenant M'Ress - 4* DIP/COM
    Captain Willard Decker - 4* COM/SCI/SEC
    Platonian Chapel - 4* MED/DIP
    CMO Philip Boyce - 5* MED/COM/DIP

TNG
    Transporter Chief O'Brien - 2* ENG/SCI/SEC
    Thadiun Okona - 3* SEC/DIP/COM
    Demented Troi - 4* SEC/MED/DIP - from "Man of the People"
    Soren - 4* ENG/SCI/DIP - from "The Outcast"
    Commander Donatra - 4* COM/SEC/DIP - can go in an event with Shinzon
    Mirasta Yale - 4* SCI/DIP - can maybe go in a second event for Mintakan Riker
    Holodeck Pulaski - 4* MED/DIP/SCI - can go in a second event for The Professor
    Duras - 4* COM/SEC
    Nexus Guinan - 4* DIP/COM/SCI
    From "Masks"
    ...Korgano Picard - 4* DIP/COM/SCI
    ...Masaka Data - 5* COM/DIP/ENG
    From "Time's Arrow"
    ...19th Century Crusher - 4* MED/SEC
    ...19th Century Riker - 4* SEC/COM
    ...19th Century Picard - 4* COM/DIP/SEC
    ...19th Century Guinan - 5* DIP/SCI
    ...19th Century Data - 5* ENG/COM/SCI
    ...Samuel Clemens - 5* DIP/SEC/COM
    From "Insurrection"
    ...Aldar Ru'afo - 4* COM/SEC/ENG
    ...Anij - 5* DIP/MED/SCI

DS9
    Teenage Jake Sisko - 2* DIP
    Weyoun Clone 6 - 3* DIP/COM/SEC
    Teacher Keiko O'Brien - 3* DIP/SCI/COM
    Lumba - 4* DIP/COM
    Mirror Jadzia - 4* SCI/SEC/COM
    Kai Winn - 4* DIP/COM/SEC
    Pah'Wraith Keiko O'Brien - 4* COM/SEC/SCI
    Ishka - 4* DIP/COM
    Tora Ziyal - 5* DIP/SCI/ENG - can appear in a second event for Changeling Bashir or Dominion Dukat
    Prophet Sarah Sisko - 5* DIP/SCI/COM
    From "Badda Bing, Badda Bang"
    ...Bag-man Odo - 3* SEC/COM
    ...Safecracker Nog - 3* ENG/SEC
    ...Gambler Kasidy - 4* DIP/SEC
    ...Seductress Kira - 5* DIP/SEC - can appear in a second event with Waitress Ezri or Vic Fontaine
    ...Highroller Sisko - 5* COM/DIP/SEC

VOY
    Lt. Ayala - 2* SEC/ENG/COM
    Crewman Linnis Paris - 2* MED/SCI - from "Before and After"
    Noss - 3* SEC/ENG - from "Gravity"
    "Alice" Pilot Paris - 3* ENG/COM
    Gotana-Retz - 3* COM/SCI/ENG from "Blink of an Eye"
    Tieran Kes - 4* COM/SEC/MED - from "Warlord"
    Poet B'Elanna Torres - 4* DIP/ENG/SEC - from "Muse"
    Virtuoso Doctor - 4* DIP/MED/SCI
    Lieutenant John Kelly - 4* COM/ENG/SCI - from "One Small Step"
    Dr. Lewis Zimmerman - 5* ENG/SCI/MED
    Fury Kes - 5* SEC/ENG/MED
    Madame Q - 5* COM/DIP
    Leonardo da Vinci - 5* ENG/SCI/MED
    From "Good Shepherd"
    ...Crewman Mortimer Harren - 2* ENG/COM
    ...Crewman Tal Celes - 2* SCI/DIP
    ...Crewman Billy Telfer - 2* MED/SCI
    From "Adventures of Captain Proton"
    ...Buster Kincaid - 3* ENG/SEC
    ...Twin Mistresses of Evil - 3* COM/SCI/DIP
    From "Live Fast and Prosper"
    ...Zar Chakotay - 3* SEC/ENG/COM
    ...Mobar Tuvok - 4* SCI/SEC/DIP
    ...Dala Janeway - 5* COM/DIP/SEC
    From "Fairhaven"
    ...Village Priest Doctor - 3* MED/DIP
    ...Michael Sullivan - 4* COM/DIP/SCI
    ...Katie O'Clare - 5* DIP/SCI/ENG
    From "Year of Hell"
    ...Obrist - 4* DIP/ENG/SEC
    ...Annorax - 5* COM/SEC/SCI
    From "Future's End"
    ...Captain Braxton - 3* COM/SCI/SEC
    ...Rain Robinson - 4* SCI/ENG/DIP
    ...Henry Starling - 5* SEC/COM/ENG
    From "Unimatrix Zero"
    ...Unimatrix Korok - 3* SEC/COM/DIP
    ...Unimatrix Axum - 4* COM/SEC/ENG
    ...Unimatrix Annika - 5* DIP/ENG/SCI

ENT
    Crewman Elizabeth Cutler - 2* SCI/MED
    Captain Archer - 3* COM/DIP/ENG
    Abducted Sato - 3* DIP/ENG/SEC - Can be in event with Commander Dolim & Scientist Degra
    Jhamel - 4* DIP/SEC - Can be in event with Ushaan Shran
    Ambassador Soval - 4* DIP/SCI/COM
    Major Hayes - 4* COM/SEC
    From "Kir'Shara"
    ...Kir'Shara Archer - 4* COM/DIP/SCI
    ...Syrannite T'Pau - 5* DIP/SCI/MED

+ 1 on the voyager recommendations :)
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    CREW
    Cyrano Jones (The Trouble with Tribbles)
    Harry Mudd (Mudd's Women )
    Mirror Odo (Crossover )
    Mirror Quark (Crossover)
    Rugal (Cardassians)
    Reborn Spock (Search for Spock)
    Armus (Skin of Evil)
    Punk on the Bus (Voyage Home)
    Shore Leave Kirk,Chekov,Spock and McCoy (Final Frontier)
    Mr. Kyle (TAS)
    Shannon O'Donnell (11:59)

SHIPS
    EnterpriseA
    Enterprise C
    Timeship Relativity
    Schimitar
    Bajoran Sun Ship
    USS Excelsior
    Galileo 7

ITEM
    Tribble (Cyrano Jones)
    Mirror Odo's Suit (Mirror Odo)
    Mirror Quarks Outfit (Mirror Quark)
    Cardassian Zabo Meat Stew (Rugal)
    McCoy Family Beans (Shore Leave McCoy )
    Kirk's Flannel (Shore Leave Kirk)
    Shannon's Coat and Scarf (Shannon O'Donnell )
    Punk on the Bus' Leather Jacket (Punk on the Bus )

OTHER IDEAS
    Child or Young Adult trait for Nog,Jake and Rugal and all Wesleys except for Formal Dress.

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭

+ 1 on the voyager recommendations :)

Voyager is my favourite series, that and it is the one I am currently in the middle of rewatching right now, so many of the characters are very fresh on my mind at the moment.

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Adding to my previous list,

Organian Kirk (Errand of Mercy)
    Organian Spock (Errand of Mercy)

• littlestoatielittlestoatie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Given the direction Lorca seems to be going in Discovery just makes me want to see this guy even more.

latest?cb=20150316200145

“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • I think that we need to think of new traits and items, Mabye Lady GaghGagh could make a new threat for items and traits or other miscellaneous things.

• Crew:

Mugatu
    Nausicaan
    Nucleogenic alien ("Equinox")
    Xindi-Insectoid
    Decontamination Chamber Trip
    Vorgon ("Captain's Holiday")
    Kes' dark blue catsuit ("Darkling")
    Taurik ("Lower Decks")
    Linnis Paris
    Lt. Hogan
    Tholian
  • Voyager is my favorite Trek series too. :-) I hadn't thought of Shannon O'Donnell until Dante123 mentioned her but I agree she'd make a rad addition to the game!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Jhamel please not with SEC, she's a pacifist! She should have DIP with SCI and MED actually.

PS: Next ship should definitely be the Enterprise-E before anything else, and then probably the Reman Scimitar and maybe the Queen's Diamond.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Jhamel please not with SEC, she's a pacifist! She should have DIP with SCI and MED actually.

PS: Next ship should definitely be the Enterprise-E before anything else, and then probably the Reman Scimitar and maybe the Queen's Diamond.

She's a pacifist but she had to be used for security measures. However, I am not married to the idea she has to be DIP/SEC, I was giving rough approximations of what I thought their skills might be.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    edited October 2017
    I have more Ideas

TOS
    Leila Kalomi (This Side of Paradise)
    Amanda Grayson ( Journey to Babel)
    Platoian Spock (Plato's Stepchildren)
    Alexander (Plato's Stepchildren )
    I, Mudd Harry Mudd (I,Mudd)

TNG
    Gul Darheel (Duet)
    Kamin (The Inner Light )
    Older Kamin (The Inner Light )

DS9
    Minister Jaro (The Homecoming/The Circle)
    Kotron Pa'Dar (Cardassians)
    Maihar'du (The Nagus)
    Alixus (Paradise)

VOY
    The Champion (Tskundae)

Im running out of ideas, LOL.

I just thought of someone I'd love to see, which would be non-canon but still.
    We still need more Chapel. She was with us for 1 TOS movie and all 3 seasons of the show. Yet, we only have two of her - a 1* and a 4*, both of which have limited use due to only having one skill - medicine.

Now, I have mentioned a want for Platonian Chapel before, who is canon and would likely have MED/DIP skills. So that's one nice Chapel version addition.

But what about...Mirror Chapel!
    DB has made a non-canon mirror character before in Mirror K'Ehleyr, so there's no reason not to do so for Chapel too. Plus, it'd add a fun side to her.

I could see her having MED primary, but then maybe she and Mirror Uhura usurp command of the ship, so MED/CMD, or maybe she's a vicious nurse like Mirror Phlox so MED/SEC, or maybe she's calm but calculating so MED/DIP, or maybe she's more focused on research so MED/SCI. Or of course she could have 3 skills as well. Either way, I think this would be a blast to see.
  • I just thought of someone I'd love to see, which would be non-canon but still.
    We still need more Chapel. She was with us for 1 TOS movie and all 3 seasons of the show. Yet, we only have two of her - a 1* and a 4*, both of which have limited use due to only having one skill - medicine.

Now, I have mentioned a want for Platonian Chapel before, who is canon and would likely have MED/DIP skills. So that's one nice Chapel version addition.

But what about...Mirror Chapel!
    DB has made a non-canon mirror character before in Mirror K'Ehleyr, so there's no reason not to do so for Chapel too. Plus, it'd add a fun side to her.

I could see her having MED primary, but then maybe she and Mirror Uhura usurp command of the ship, so MED/CMD, or maybe she's a vicious nurse like Mirror Phlox so MED/SEC, or maybe she's calm but calculating so MED/DIP, or maybe she's more focused on research so MED/SCI. Or of course she could have 3 skills as well. Either way, I think this would be a blast to see.

That is a great idea. Maybe we could get the Mirror TNG crew from the TNG book Dark Mirror.

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dante123 wrote: »
    Gul Darheel (Chain of Command)

That was Gul Madred, he's in the game - Darhe'el was the concentration camp guy in 'Duet' (who yes, needs to be added ASAP).
    Dante123 wrote: »
    Maybe we could get the Mirror TNG crew from the TNG book Dark Mirror.

Prophets yes, that's one time I'd be wholly behind 'non-canon' additions. Honestly I think (after a reasonable break from the current one) a Mirror Universe mega-event would go down a treat - add a timeline where the Terran Empire didn't fall, slap a new coat of paint on the existing model to make a 5* ISS Enterprise 1701-D, evil Picard, Riker, Beverly, Troi (back in the canon timeline, am I the only one that assumed Troi was Empress of the KCA? I mean Worf has to be Regent to a ruler, and given their fling in season seven...), Data if you like since it doesn't have to be strict to the novel, and the mirror universe is crazy anyway so throw in freedom fighter Borg led by Queen Seven. I'm throwing money at the screen why isn't it working?!
  • Sorry about the Madred-Darheel Mixup. I am very forgetful

• Dante123 wrote: »
    I have more Ideas

TOS
    Leila Kalomi (This Side of Paradise)
    Amanda Grayson ( Journey to Babel)
    Platoian Spock (Plato's Stepchildren)
    Alexander (Plato's Stepchildren )
    Platoian Uhura (Plato's Stepchildren)
    I, Mudd Harry Mudd (I,Mudd)

Platoian Uhura is in game it is Dancing Uhura.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • I will edit the post. I apologize

I will edit the post. I apologize

No need to apologize just letting you know that at least one on your wish list is indeed in game. Granted she is a 5*.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • edited October 2017
    Antasil wrote: »
    Enterprise:
    Chef ;-)
    get out of here man the ENT finale is not canon (or at least shouldn't be)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • I still don't understand why she is called Dancing Uhura. To go with Kirk, Platoian Uhura would be a better name. It's a weird choice on DB's part

• Assimilated USS Premonition
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • BardezBardez ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    The list is long but the most important ones [...] the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E. As there is no ship from the movies in the game at the moment ... can we be sure they have the rights to them? I think it's odd that they didn't do at least one of them (Reliant, Excelsior, Grissom, one of the Enterprises).

H.M.S. Bounty was from Star Trek 3 & 4, so they at least have the rights to the name. And Excelsior-class ships were in TNG and DS9, as were Miranda-class and Oberth-class.

Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • magikmagik ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'd still love to see a Platonian Spock (as well as Chapel) and a similar Laborer Kirk. (I like sets, sue me) other cool variants could perhaps be Holodeck Janeway (the one where she's a governess) and B'Elanna from "Remember" and Honey Bare Jadzia to round out the Our Man Julian cast. There are a lot of one off characters I love- Vanna from Cloud Minders, Yeoman Martha Landon from The Apple, Rain from Future's End, Number One from the TOS Pilot (please she's so good) and T'Pring (and T'Pau) from Amok Time.

Would also like to second the Horta
    if there no images then its not really a sig is it? #givemeimagesorgivemedeath
    member of (Brooklyn 9)9RS
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    With chef you mean "Chef Riker" from ENT: These Are The Voyages?
    I still don't understand why she is called Dancing Uhura. To go with Kirk, Platoian Uhura would be a better name. It's a weird choice on DB's part

She was forced to dance for them in the eppsode
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

-Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Nomad been mentioned yet? I'd like to see him (and we'll have someone else with the "Probe" trait). He'd also have every reason to have SCI/ENG/MED, given how he does all those things in the episode.

Other suggestions:
    Bajoran Dukat (DS9)
    L'Rell (DSC)
    A DSC Klingon in their EV suit. Because their EV suits look amazingly ridiculous.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    edited October 2017

I mentioned Nomad in a post from the old forums. I totally forgot about him.

I

• I got more ideas.
    Chain of Command Picard (Chain of Command)
    Terran Worker Bashir (Crossover)
    Li Nalas (The Homecoming / The Circle )
    Fallow (Move Along Home)
    1701 Bashir (Trials and Tribllations)
    1701 O'Brien (Trials and Tribllations )