Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Dante123 wrote: »
    I still don't understand why she is called Dancing Uhura. To go with Kirk, Platoian Uhura would be a better name. It's a weird choice on DB's part

She was forced to dance for them in the eppsode

I just thought that since Platoian Kirk is in the game, the other crew from Plato's Stepchildren were going to be called Platoian characters
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't understand why she is called Dancing Uhura. To go with Kirk, Platoian Uhura would be a better name. It's a weird choice on DB's part

She was forced to dance for them in the eppsode

I just thought that since Platoian Kirk is in the game, the other crew from Plato's Stepchildren were going to be called Platoian characters

Ugh ok sorry, I have to step in here. It is Platonian with two n's, not Platoian.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Sorry. I'm not a good speller.

• Options
    Captain Ransom [and crew] from ST VOY: Equinox
  • Options
    Chief Security Office Ellen Landry!

I know she only lasted 2 episodes (or did she?) But she is a wonderful actress, and I was looking forward to seeing her as a significant crew on Discovery.

6r8hytx7da2i.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I have some pictures for y'all

tko1y2rvxd13.jpg

Mirror Sulu

2h7wh18maw6q.jpg

Parmen

ly60d79modgq.jpg

Sisko and Quark from "The Jem'Hadar"

51ca9rdf9ywh.jpg

Singing/Formal Dress Data

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Tilly, Species 8472, Porthos and Spot.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Having just rewatched Flesh and Blood from Voyager, I'd like to see...

jqw9o3c5ae93.jpg
    Iden - 5*
    COM, SEC, DIP
    Bajoran, Hologram, Hunter, Tactician, Spiritual, Brutal
    The hologram who led the liberation on all of the Hirogen's holographic prey as well as other species' holographic workers/servants, eventually developing a god-complex.

v5o01sa8vx5t.jpg
    Kejal - 4*
    ENG, MED, SCI
    Cardassian, Hologram, Resourceful, Saboteur, Cyberneticist
    The hologram who was prey to the Hirogen but liberated by Iden. She served on board Iden's ship as the engineer as well as the ship's physician. She ended up working with the Doctor and B'Elanna, and eventually sabotaged Iden's megalomaniac plans to hunt the Hirogens.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options

jqw9o3c5ae93.jpg
    Iden - 5*
    COM, SEC, DIP
    The hologram who led the liberation on all of the Hirogen's holographic prey as well as other species' holographic workers/servants, eventually developing a god-complex.

v5o01sa8vx5t.jpg
    Kejal - 4*
    ENG, MED, SCI
    The hologram who was prey to the Hirogen but liberated by Iden. She served on board Iden's ship as the engineer as well as the ship's physician. She ended up working with the Doctor and B'Elanna, and eventually sabotaged Iden's megalomaniac plans to hunt the Hirogens.

Did you see Iden's gotten a mention in one of the shuttles for this week's event?
  • Options

jqw9o3c5ae93.jpg
    Iden - 5*
    COM, SEC, DIP

v5o01sa8vx5t.jpg
    Kejal - 4*
    ENG, MED, SCI

Did you see Iden's gotten a mention in one of the shuttles for this week's event?

Can you point me to where you saw this? I don't see it.
  • Options
    The three Orion females in ENT that can be fused to make a mega 5* character with command and diplomacy skills through the roof.

• Options
    RowdenRowden ✭✭✭
    I would particularly want Ishka. And how about Quark's treasure as a ship too.
  • Options
    QborgQborg ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    TOS: Trelane's Parents
    Bele
    V'Ger (this can be a mega merit unlock or even a ship)
    Nomad
    Matt Decker

TNG: Captain Jellicoe

DS9: Admiral Ross
    Cmdr. Bashir
    Changeling Martok
    Marritza/Darhe'el

SHIPS: Enterpise-E
    USS Reliant
    Klingon Negh'Var warship
    Three Nacelle Enterprise-D
    Jem'Hdar battleship
    Breen warship
  • Options
    I am suprised that noone mentioned the absolutely most wanted crew ever:

The Ripper

It is the most unique, fun, well-thought and most coolest alien character I ever saw in sci-fi movies in the last few decades.

Screenshot-370-e1507527448936.png

ENG/SCI/SEC, Tardigrade , Starfleet, Federation, Brutal, Botanist, Survivalist, Exomycologist
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    ly60d79modgq.jpg

Sisko and Quark from "The Jem'Hadar"

+1 to Camping Sisko/Quark.

Also +1 to Iden/Kejal, because that was one of the handful of Voyager episodes that I liked.

For core crew members, both Kes and Hoshi have very little representation. Here's some suggestions for them (probably brought up before, but in the old forum):

Kes:
    Prisoner Kes (from the first episode)
    Warlord Kes
    Ghost Kes (or whatever you want to call her "ascended" form)

Hoshi:
    EV Suit Hoshi (from Fight or Flight)
    Spandex Hoshi (from Sleeping Dogs, probably should find a better name :P)
    Exile Hoshi (in one of her dresses, or with the book)*

*Also add Tarquin please.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    MIrror Mayweather (ENT)

Could be this one
    c6bd7rrfmof6.jpg
    Or even this one
    ataxh0zu4h85.jpg
  • Options
    Also +1 to Iden/Kejal, because that was one of the handful of Voyager episodes that I liked.

For core crew members, both Kes and Hoshi have very little representation. Here's some suggestions for them (probably brought up before, but in the old forum):

Kes:
    Prisoner Kes (from the first episode)
    Warlord Kes
    Ghost Kes (or whatever you want to call her "ascended" form)

Hoshi:
    EV Suit Hoshi (from Fight or Flight)
    Spandex Hoshi (from Sleeping Dogs, probably should find a better name :P)
    Exile Hoshi (in one of her dresses, or with the book)

Thanks for backing Iden and Kejal, I'm most excited about Kejal's potential because she completely fits the bill for the rare, as-of-yet-nonexistent ENG/MED/SCI crew.

I definitely champion more Kes and Hoshi. Even if I didn't care for Hoshi much. She was on the show for four seasons as a main crew character, she deserves a bit more spotlight. Her and Travis both.

So I like the idea of Mirror Mayweather. Maybe an EV Suit Hoshi, personally I want an Abductee Hoshi from when Commander Dolim kidnapped her to decrypt the Xindi weapon's firing mechanism.

For Kes, I definitely want a Warlord/Tieran Kes, but the one I most want is Fury Kes.
    A$AP Cap'n wrote: »
    MIrror Mayweather (ENT)

Both are great! They both capture two different things. So one could be Mirror Mayweather, and one could be MACO Mayweather, despite both of them being his mirror universe self.

The Ripper

It is the most unique, fun, well-thought and most coolest alien character I ever saw in sci-fi movies in the last few decades.

I just...don't want freakin' animal-type creatures. It's too campy for me.
    So whenever I see people offer up the suggestion of Ripper, Horta, Porthos, Spot, the whales from Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home (yes someone seriously wanted this on the old forums), I seriously roll my eyes so hard.
    I'd be fine if we had a version of Archer or Data which had their pets in the portrait, but I wouldn't want a pet or animal-creature to be its own crew member. It isn't intelligent/communication-able enough to perform crew duties.
    I also feel this exact way when people want young child characters or ones that even seem it, like Child Picard, Child Ro, Child Guinan, Child Keiko, Baalok, Child Alexander Rozhenko, or Child Naomi Wildman. Having children be crew members just unnerves me. Someone like Icheb or Wesley are fine to me because they are age enough to enter Starfleet Academy and they also perform ship duties regularly.
  • Options
    Qborg wrote: »
    DS9: Changeling Martok

You actually opened up an interesting idea to me.
    Much like any time we have a mirror universe crew character, it is reasonable to want to see them implemented in game.
    It'd be cool to see this for all the crew who were impersonated by Changelings too.
    We already have Changeling Bashir, so it'd definitely be awesome to also see Changeling Martok and Changeling Kira. I forget if there were other crew who were impersonated, e.g. Sisko, etc.

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want Kellin... The Bill Mumy fan in me is strong :)
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lady Gaghgagh I specifically left out Fury Kes because I really didn't like that they did that to Kes. Her ending was premature, but fitting. Fury just...ruined it for me.

Organian/Sick Hoshi would be another good one for her. But I like the idea of Abductee Hoshi as well.

Much like any time we have a mirror universe crew character, it is reasonable to want to see them implemented in game.
    It'd be cool to see this for all the crew who were impersonated by Changelings too.
    We already have Changeling Bashir, so it'd definitely be awesome to also see Changeling Martok and Changeling Kira. I forget if there were other crew who were impersonated, e.g. Sisko, etc.

There was that admiral guy who was a Changeling, that'd be a reasonable addition I think.

And speaking of that episode, Alpha Squad members would also make good additions.

And yes, Mirror Mayweather needs to happen.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

The Ripper

+1 I added Ripper to my most wanted list and wrote a little something about it: A tale of the Tardigrade and the Horta
    I just...don't want freakin' animal-type creatures. It's too campy for me. So whenever I see people offer up the suggestion of Ripper, Horta, Porthos, Spot, the whales from Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home (yes someone seriously wanted this on the old forums), I seriously roll my eyes so hard.

I'd be fine if we had a version of Archer or Data which had their pets in the portrait, but I wouldn't want a pet or animal-creature to be its own crew member. It isn't intelligent/communication-able enough to perform crew duties.

827b03tmwbio.jpg

Spock was able to communicate with both the Horta and the Whales from Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home. In terms of crew duties, think of how many away missions where there were various kinds of cave in accidents, if you had a Horta on the crew, at very least they'd just make tunnels through all the rock no problems. Presumably, a Horta might also have a very good innate understanding of geology and chemistry, that with further study would be a great asset. In terms of the whales, well, they might be useful if that Whale Probe ever comes around again, or had a large ocean planet to explore.

In terms of Ripper... well I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post potential spoilers in this part of the forums. Suffice it to say that I am confident one could argue that case.
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭

O'Brien briefly during Paradise Lost. The Bashir Changeling we have started out impersonating the Federation ambassador in his episode, and there's also the second Bashir one that tried to blow up Bajor's sun in By Inferno's Light. I don't know that any of them are particularly standout characters, whereas two-eyed Martok and Crystal Kira would be nice to have - but there's also Lovok from The Die Is Cast, Changeling/Romulan would be a neat combo.
  • Options

Pah-Wraith Keiko O'Brien would fit.
  • Options
    Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Here is some more characters

d6pmxgls7tmc.jpg

Legate Ghermor. DIP-COM 4*

ph7l38um34ox.jpg

Tahna Los. COM-SEC 2* or 3*

We need more Bajorans for the Faction center. Tahna would special in SEC, because of his part in the Kohn Ma.

qyd96xm91i2w.jpg

Judge Trelane COM-SEC-DIP 5*

A costume of Trelane that could be featured in a new event that featured omnipresent characters like Q. He would have a trait called the Judge Trait.

nxrsuq9ektvd.jpg

General Trelane COM-SEC 4*

Again, a costume of Trelane. It would be featured in said fictional event.

pkwg5t6g9tkm.jpg

Falow 3* (Don't have ideas for attributes)

05l3m5gw9uhx.jpg

Opera Doctor MED-SCI-DIP 4*

Would have traits like Singer. If Singing/Formal Dress Data was in the game, he would have the same trait

• Options

Pah-Wraith Keiko O'Brien would fit.

I do want 2 more Keikos in game, a 3* Teacher Keiko because we have none of her from the DS9 years. And a 4* Pah Wraith Keiko. But back to the topic of changelings or mirror universe - Keiko's Pah Wraith form is neither of those :p
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I really want the following:

Legendary:

Captain Spock - SCI/ENG/CMD
    Admiral McCoy - MED/CMD/DIP (Encounter at Farpoint)
    "Often Wrong" Soong - MED/SCI/ENG
    Doc Holiday - MED/SEC (Spectre of the Gun)

Super Rare:

Mirror Sulu - SEC/CMD
    Captain Beverly Picard - MED/CMD/DIP (All Good Things)
    19th Century Data - ENG/SCI/DIP
    Gary Seven - SCI/SEC/ENG
    1701 Bashir - MED/SCI/DIP
    1701 O'Brien - ENG/SEC/DIP
    20th Century Kirk - CMD/DIP/SEC (ST:IV)
    Jojo Krako - SEC/DIP/CMD (A Piece of the Action)

• Options
    I really want the following:
    "Often Wrong" Soong - MED/SCI/ENG

Isn't he already in game as Dr. Soong?
    Captain Beverly Picard - MED/CMD/DIP (All Good Things)

I would love Cap'n Bev, but as a 5* legendary, not a super rare.
    19th Century Data - ENG/SCI/DIP

Been wanting a Time's Arrow event forever. Only issue is DB would need to do at least 2 events of it, because so many iconic characters/looks are in those two episodes.

There's Data, Guinan, Crusher, Riker, Picard, Troi, Geordi, and Mark Twain.

I'd be fine if we didn't take on Troi or Geordi, but the other 6 would be essential - especially Guinan's and Crusher's looks.
    1701 Bashir - MED/SCI/DIP
    1701 O'Brien - ENG/SEC/DIP
    Mirror Sulu - SEC/CMD
    20th Century Kirk - CMD/DIP/SEC (ST:IV)

Most definitely for all of these, especially the 1701 versions of Bashir and O'Brien
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

Technically yes, but I feel like Arik Soong and Dr. Soong were both huge missed opportunities for MED/SCI/ENG. They could do a younger Dr. Soong from when he first created Lore and Data though.
  • Options

Technically yes, but I feel like Arik Soong and Dr. Soong were both huge missed opportunities for MED/SCI/ENG. They could do a younger Dr. Soong from when he first created Lore and Data though.

I don't see the MED aspect in Dr. Soong, but in Arik yes. As for a younger Dr. Soong, did we see him in show? If not, there could always be a non-canon version created.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for a younger Dr. Soong, did we see him in show?

We saw a young Soong in 'Birthright' in Data's dream, and a more aged (but not so much as the present-day one in 'Brothers') version in 'Inheritance' as a holodeck program stored in the Juliana android.