Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mok'bara Sito would work as well, probably as a 3*.

Gik'tal Sito

latest?cb=20151027180030&path-prefix=en

• Options

Here are some mentally questionable characters

nipf5dblmamg.jpg

3* Lethe

Human,Civilian,Therapist (new),

Lethe was a member of the Tantalus V rehab colony. Her blank expression was a result of the neural neutralizer Dr. Tristan Adams used on her

gh6vesz0ejtz.jpg

4* Mental Patient Riker

Human,Federation,Starfleet, Maverick,Pilot,GamblerxRomantic,Insane (new)

While rehearsaling for a play, Riker believes that he is the mental patient in the play.

kmxrjdatpjz7.jpg

5* Dr. Tristan Adams

Doctor,Psychologist (new),Human,Brutal

Dr. Adams was the director of the Tantalus V rehab colony. He used a machine called the neural neutralizer on the prisoners to make them compliant.

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    I want Rumpelstiltskin.ybcyv2drsskr.jpg
  • Options
    x528v726x8vo.jpg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    dq4vx3tik8bg.jpg

Didn't you post these two pictures a page ago in this same thread?
    If so, please don't spam the same thing over again.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    dq4vx3tik8bg.jpg

Didn't you post these two pictures a page ago in this same thread?
    If so, please don't spam the same thing over again.

Sorry, I accidentally attached both the ship & crew pictures by mistake it was only my intention to post the suggested crew image as I've edited it since they intraduced 'Ruk' into the game & I've replaced him with 'Charlie Evans'.
    I won't spam your feed.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    I come bringing some Harry Kims! Of course not all of these need to be made, but we do need more Mr. Kim and some of these would be great variants to have.

luwp3a7812r4.jpg

5* Captain Kim from "Endgame" - COM, SCI, ENG
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Resourceful, Musician)

3fux7mghsu7i.png

4* Buster Kincaid from the Captain Proton holodeck adventures - DIP, SEC, ENG
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Sidekick, Resourceful, Musician)

u5ixqyi2lyqr.jpg

3* Taresian Kim from "Favorite Son" - SCI, ENG, DIP
    ----(Human, Taresian, Starfleet, Federation, Musician)

poue10rfo3bm.jpg

3-4* Prisoner Kim from "The Chute" - SEC, ENG, SCI
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Desperate, Prisoner, Jury Rigger, Musician)

xolbo3gij9tf.jpg

4* Deadlock Kim from "Deadlock" - ENG, SEC, COM
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Temporal Agent, Musician, Duelist)
    While his uniform isn't as tattered as I remember, it should be made tattered and he holding Naomi in one hand and a phaser in the other

l1h6bhvxhswy.jpg

4* Fairhaven Kim from "Fairhaven" - DIP, ENG
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Musician, Romantic)

9oha9eusu5jw.jpg

3* Delta Flyer Kim from "Drive" - ENG, DIP, SEC
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Musician, Pilot, Jury Rigger)

3ky1pjo40q9l.jpg

4* Silver Blood Kim from "Course: Oblivion" - SCI, DIP, ENG
    ----(Human, Silver Blood, Shapeshifter, Starfleet, Federation, Musician, Jury Rigger)
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Nice Kim's. I would especially like to see the full "delta flyer" set and the full "fairhaven" set.
  • Options
    Ensign Rivers! from ENT
  • Options
    I come bringing some Harry Kims! Of course not all of these need to be made, but we do need more Mr. Kim and some of these would be great variants to have.

luwp3a7812r4.jpg

5* Captain Kim from "Endgame" - COM, SCI, ENG
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Resourceful, Musician)

poue10rfo3bm.jpg

3-4* Prisoner Kim from "The Chute" - SEC, ENG, SCI
    ----(Human, Starfleet, Federation, Desperate, Prisoner, Jury Rigger, Musician)

I especially like these two Kim's.
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Just watched The Circle, The Homecoming and Siege - how there isn't a Li Nalas yet is a joke - especially given the paucity of good Bajoran characters...
  • Options
    Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Just watched The Circle, The Homecoming and Siege - how there isn't a Li Nalas yet is a joke - especially given the paucity of good Bajoran characters...

I agree entirely. I also want to see:

4* Minister Jaro Essa
    dfq0hqwmtvrb.jpg

Minister,The Circle,Bajoran,Sabotuer,Cultural Figure
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Based on tonights episode of DISC, do we get a "Flower Child Saru"? LOL
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31uq5gdo7zou.jpeg
    Lots of great ideas here. The day Warlord Kes happens I will be 110% in on that event. I wonder if Jen Lien is part of the issue with the Kes-presentation of her character. I know the actress has had several low years recently, even legal troubles.
  • Options
    Torias wrote: »
    31uq5gdo7zou.jpeg
    Lots of great ideas here. The day Warlord Kes happens I will be 110% in on that event. I wonder if Jen Lien is part of the issue with the Kes-presentation of her character. I know the actress has had several low years recently, even legal troubles.

I don't think she's the issue, I mean she let Nurse Kes and Temporal Shift Kes be allowed. So I don't think she has any say over what other Keses get made. I think DB just is slow about getting around to any other Keses or Satos or other underrepresented main crew.
  • Options
    Maybe Sarah Silverman won't let a Rain happen?
  • Options
    ...Also we SHOULD have a '90s Paris...Tuvak is already there...
  • Options
    ...Too much to ask for a Maquis Seska...We already have Chakotay and Torres...
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think DB just is slow about getting around to any other Keses or Satos or other underrepresented main crew.

Solid point, I recalled hearing some of the actors had stricter licensing in their contracts though, like Whoopi has to approve each piece of art used, not just the character. Also agreed on Sato, I wasn’t a big fan of hers, but she deserves more than a cadet and an evil mirror version.

• Options
    ...no Teri Garr either...does DB remember the name of the game...Timelines... (just saw the Gary Seven episode...sorry...)
  • Options
    ...If it comes down to artwork...the actor that plays Tilly DOES not remotely resemble the artwork (mole not withstanding...)
  • Options
    ...If it comes down to artwork...the actor that plays Tilly DOES not remotely resemble the artwork (mole not withstanding...)

I don't think they artwork has to resemble them perfectly. If the actor passes it, then they pass it.
  • Options
    ...interesting how the animated Trek seems to have died on the vine...was that just a test to see if they could add the classic Mudd to the game?
  • Options
    What about an Admiral Archer? While not depicted in any way, shape, or form, he is mentioned.
  • Options
    ...and, I would love an Archer "Oh boy," sound clip...
  • Options
    The "Voyager" she-Q would be great...or, as I think of her, the Joan Crawford Q. Besides the obvious, the actor without prosth would be a cool addition.
  • Options
    Heck, any new Suzie Plakson would be cool...Three Trek Vet deserves more love.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agreed on the Plakson front -- she's awesome. But, ehm... I hesitate to bring it up, 'cause you seem nice, and you have some good ideas to share, and mostly, I don't wanna be "that guy"... but, might you consider not putting up a separate post for every new one-sentence thought (not just here, but in at least one other thread I've seen you post in), and instead consolidate them into one single post? It's just a question of keeping the clutter down a bit. It would make it easier to read a thread, instead of having to scroll down through multiple posts in a row from the same person.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

Totally agreed on the Plakson front -- she's awesome. But, ehm... I hesitate to bring it up, 'cause you seem nice, and you have some good ideas to share, and mostly, I don't wanna be "that guy"... but, might you consider not putting up a separate post for every new one-sentence thought (not just here, but in at least one other thread I've seen you post in), and instead consolidate them into one single post? It's just a question of keeping the clutter down a bit. It would make it easier to read a thread, instead of having to scroll down through multiple posts in a row from the same person.

Will do, and sorry...my personality tends to be rather random...never mean't to cause issues. Guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself. Sorry to cause your index finger so much effort...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself. Sorry to cause your index finger so much effort...

Well, for goodness' sake, there's no need to completely stifle yourself. I'm merely requesting a little basic forum etiquette, is all -- as kindly as I know how. And if I hadn't brought it up now, somebody else down the line likely would have, and might very well have laced their petition with a side order of venom. >:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"