Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options

In the current climate of racial tensions, I think I'm not the only one who would really appreciate seeing Commissioner Bele and Lokai from "Let this be your last battlefield" in TOS.
  • Options
    In the current climate of racial tensions, I think I'm not the only one who would really appreciate seeing Commissioner Bele and Lokai from "Let this be your last battlefield" in TOS.
    uhp6ih8c0hsn.jpeg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the second to last Original Series episode last night. How about Fencing Kirk? He fought well. He would make a good addition to Fencing Sulu and the Three Musketeers.
  • Options
    I watched the second to last Original Series episode last night. How about Fencing Kirk? He fought well. He would make a good addition to Fencing Sulu and the Three Musketeers.

c96w7xqfw1oq.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well+there+is+a+nazi+spock+so+i+wouldnt+be+_6549121bd6693fec179e44d31e2bf032.jpg

If we have Colonel Karr...
  • Options
    S31 wrote: »
    Well+there+is+a+nazi+spock+so+i+wouldnt+be+_6549121bd6693fec179e44d31e2bf032.jpg

If we have Colonel Karr...
    n2n05e7dm9bq.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Had a couple of ideas today:

Jadzia (whatever her name was) - Ensign Not-Yet-Dax, Jadzia as a young Starfleet officer before Curzon put one horga'hn too many on his deck chair by the pool on Risa. Based on the quick recap of her pre-joining career during the hearing in 'Dax' she was quite the prodigy already, and she's got the magic Starfleet Alien Woman combo. (I know it's be kinda rehashing the 1* Jadzia Dax, but if I've got my dates right, she was joined two years pre-DS9, which is season four TNG, so maybe Ensign Jadzia's in a season one TNG uniform, with no collar and the extra line of colour across the shoulders. Or hey, the miniskirt uniform TNG used for like five seconds.)

Reginald Barclay - not Reg Barclay III, the original, his grandfather. So Barclay in a TOS-movie-era uniform, since it's well known everyone looks exactly like their granddaddy. Bonus points if he's got a big Howling Mad Murdock smile. (My headcanon is that he was the chief engineer of the Enterprise-B, but we didn't see him in Generations because he wasn't due to report aboard until Tuesday.)

27pxpwnped1r.gif
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Surprised they haven't dumped a "pins and needles" Janeway on us yet from "Scientific Method"

dol51i9zl5vi.jpg

I would actually like that version. Not because of the pins and needles, but because I like that episode and how "reckless" Janeway gets Voyager through the binary pulsar. Named my squadron after it :smiley:
  • Options
    how about a norsican?
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about a norsican?

A space Viking?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned 1701-A is active now. I can't be the only one that was dying for it. Stats don't seem great for a 5*, but I don't know enough about the mechanics of the game to be sure.

edit: NM, finally found the discussion in another thread.
  • Options
    What about...plojbraoo3rh.jpg
    Year of Hell Janeway. She's gone through a lot, so she deserves a spot on this list.

Yes, I've been waiting for that version since I started playing STT! Also, Alternate Future Janeway from the Endgame episodes (I mean, we already have Liaison Torres, so...) and Quinn (the suicidal Q from Deathwish) would be great too!

So happy I'm not the only one! Fingers crossed her character image is her holding that pocket watch. Ughh the feels!!!
  • Options
    From TOS: 1 or 2 star Lt. Kevin Reilly, 5 star Nomad
    From DS9: Assasin Garak, I'd ask you to also add Hologram Corpse Quark, but I know it would be difficult to determine skills for him. Maybe his head in the food can appear in the Assasin Garak photo.
    From Voy: Species 8472 Boothby.
  • Options
    Skirmish event with Lt Hawk and the Enterprise-E
  • Options
    Mirror Gorn with skillset of Sec/Eng/Cmd a 5* preferably since Gorn Captain is 4* please. Thanks.
  • Options
    Mirror Gorn with skillset of Sec/Eng/Cmd a 5* preferably since Gorn Captain is 4* please. Thanks.

I just can't picture a Gorn with a goatee though.

And being from the Mirror Universe, would he just be a merchant of tribbles? :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I am new here, having played for about one week. It seems like a great game! I have read through the crew list and would like to see the following added to the game eventually: (From first gen-Tholians, Orion female characters, orion ships, nomad, redjac)(tng-weapons salesman hologram). I'm sure there will be others worth adding, but it will be challenging getting the crew already in the game.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I am new here, having played for about one week. It seems like a great game! I have read through the crew list and would like to see the following added to the game eventually: (From first gen-Tholians, Orion female characters, orion ships, nomad, redjac)(tng-weapons salesman hologram). I'm sure there will be others worth adding, but it will be challenging getting the crew already in the game.

Already Orions and Orion ships in game
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

c96w7xqfw1oq.jpeg

That is a good one, and there are a few with him and a short sword. But This is what I was thinking:
    yht9np8yylt8.jpg
  • Options
    wnfq9bn3fopg.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Time for some Tellarites, DB!

Ambassador Gav (TOS "Journey To Babel")
    The unnamed Tellarite from TOS "Whom gods Destroy"
    The Bounty Hunter (ENT "Bounty")
    Ambassador Gral (ENT "Babel One")
    Ambassador Naarg, also from ENT (the swine who killed Talas).
    Mirror Terev (ENT "In A Mirror, Darkly")
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    Crew:
    Bittle Coleridge*
    Michael Webb*
    Chris Brynner*
    Vin (and/or Bernardo)*
    Cal Hudson**
    Kalita**
    Maquis Tom Riker**
    Carl Zeemo***
    Frankie Eyes***
    Tony Cicci***
    Alicia Travers***
    Carmine***
    Captain DeSoto****
    Jim Shimoda****
    Kevin Uxbridge****

Ships:
    Dauntless
    Akira class (4*) and U.S.S. Thunderchild (5*)
    U.S.S. Relativity
    Alt Future Enterprise-D
    Delta Rana/ Dowd Warship
    Annorax's Timeship
    Captain Braxton's (Future's End) timeship

*Bell Riots Collection along with Bell Riots Sisko, Bashir and Dax (NEW)
    ** The Maquis/La Résistance Collection along with Maquis Chakotay, Torres, Ro and Eddington
    ***Wiseguys collection along with Gangster Kirk and Spock, Cyrus Redblock, Dixon Hill and Satin Lily Sloane
    **** For, and on behalf of the Friends of DeSoto
  • Options
    TalRazMob wrote: »
    Crew:
    Bittle Coleridge*
    Michael Webb*
    Chris Brynner*
    Vin (and/or Bernardo)*
    Cal Hudson**
    Kalita**
    Maquis Tom Riker**
    Carl Zeemo***
    Frankie Eyes***
    Tony Cicci***
    Alicia Travers***
    Carmine***
    Captain DeSoto****
    Jim Shimoda****
    Kevin Uxbridge****

Ships:
    Dauntless
    Akira class (4*) and U.S.S. Thunderchild (5*)
    U.S.S. Relativity
    Alt Future Enterprise-D
    Delta Rana/ Dowd Warship
    Annorax's Timeship
    Captain Braxton's (Future's End) timeship

*Bell Riots Collection along with Bell Riots Sisko, Bashir and Dax (NEW)
    ** The Maquis/La Résistance Collection along with Maquis Chakotay, Torres, Ro and Eddington
    ***Wiseguys collection along with Gangster Kirk and Spock, Cyrus Redblock, Dixon Hill and Satin Lily Sloane
    **** For, and on behalf of the Friends of DeSoto

Agreed. Don't forget Sal (Carmine's buddy who got killed in Stormfront I).
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work so pardon the lack of images, but I've been thinking a bit about Robin Lefler (not like that, maybe a little bit like that) - when it came out that Etana was headlining the mega my first thought was Lefler would be an obvious choice to bring in during the next four weeks, then I saw her in the daily rewards lineup for this month and was "Oh... yeah, that's right." (Seriously, all those 3* crew seem so far in the past now, apart from the Ezri/Mara/B'Ellana weekend crew.)

But I got to thinking, what's Lefler up to now, or just generically "later" than when we saw her? Looked her up on Memory Alpha and found out she ended up Ops Officer in Peter David's novels, which is cool - before that I'd kind of pictured her as the next Leah Brahms, like she's back at Utopia designing the engines of the USS Emmett Till or whatever, I don't know exactly when she'd be old enough to be the new Leah but something like that.

So that got me thinking about that idea in general, and I think it'd be cool if Timelines dabbled in that - I actually like the whole non-canon crew idea and it'd be an extension of that, we get to see what might've been, if things had turned out differently or we'd been watching twenty years later or whatever. Like one of my favourite little bits of info is that Kurak (who's already in the game, the Klingon science lady) designed the Negh'var, I love that. So I was thinking, who would it be cool to see all grown up, and a few names came to mind:

Simon Tarses (I just wanna know he's okay, he needs a hug)
    Sonya Gomez (not in a bar on Mars, presumably)
    Neela (from 'In the Hands of the Prophets', maybe Winn quietly got her out of jail and assigned her to black ops, like Suicide Squad)
    Alexander (like Simon, I just want to check in on him in five years and see he's got his act together - although it'd be nice if we got the K'mtar version too)
    Sito Jaxa (I've mentioned her before, I wanna see her like in Cardassian prison she's gone like Sarah Conner in the institute, all badass and doing backwards chin-ups, then the Maquis bust her out and she's like, right, one-woman war comin' right up - and of course she survives the Maquis purge, and the Jem'Hadar, because she's Rambo by that point, she's invincible)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching through DS9. My new suggestion is "Bedroom Eyes Odo". It would amuse me greatly.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How about Assimilated Chakotay, from episode 3.17?
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Acting Cap'n Tucker
    Beauty and the Beast Sato
    Captain Duras
    Chancellor Martok
    Human Odo (and he has a glass of beer in his hand)
    Kir'Shara Archer

Klingon Odo
    Klingon Sisko
    Patriot Benjamin Sisko (from in the Moonlight pale)

Pai-Wraith Jake Sisko
    Prisoner Bashir
    Prisoner Garak
    Prisoner Martok
    Prisoner Worf

Prophet Kira
    Prophet Sisko
    Rebel Lorca