• Options
    1* Data
    Young Dr. Soong
    Transport Chief O'Brien, and/or CONN O'Brien
    maybe tng crew from Times Arrow along with Samuel Clemens
  • Options
    In honor of the new collection, Buck Bokai:
    fd35f7soljhq.jpg

The best baseball player ever in my opinion.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    michelle.jpg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    when i look at O'brien i am suprised not to see O'brien form TNG 2* maybe or O'brien From 1701 same for Bashir 1701,Duras Another i dont know is not there and the borg queen from voyager Chancelor Martok and for hologram albert einstein and hawkin and Odo leader of dominion, colonel Kira
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like 90% of the lest few DSC episodes, but I still want leather-jacket Lorca.

Wouldn'y mind Detmer either, especially since they've begun to give her some personality (one version of her anyway).

Leather Jacket Lorca {with the self-inflicted facial injuries, of course} and "Low-Life" versions of Michael, Ash, Sylvia, and Phillipa, from the Season One finale where they were arms dealers.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    I never understood the hate for Nemesis. I enjoyed it thoroughly, unlike Insurrection which was just painful in all aspects. I might even put Insurrection below The Final Frontier for worst Trek film of all time, because the Autobiography of James T. Kirk came up with a fascinating way of making that film’s problems go away. Also, Dancing Uhura.

And even though the final episode of Enterprise was a total travesty of justice, Chef Riker as a character wouldn’t be the worst. I can’t think of any other way to get Chef into STT and he was an integral part of the crew.

But the Chef that was "integral" wasn't Riker.

If we're getting an ENT chef, I'd like it to be Chef Hoshi.

We don't know, though. Chef is never shown. Could be Riker's Great Great Great Grandpa or something.

Chef Hoshi and Brain Dissection Phlox from the Singularity episode would be cool.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Meant to say a 3* female/alien sec primary.
    itqga0vzkxmm.jpg

Kiros, from TNG's 'Starship Mine' - just one of the interchangeable mercs in the episode, perhaps, but played by Patricia Tallman, who did stunt work throughout TNG/DS9/VOY, including a bunch of minor action roles of her own, and doubling for a lot of major characters, which I think earns her a 3* even if the character doesn't really merit it. And of course Lyta from Babylon 5.
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Meant to say a 3* female/alien sec primary.
    itqga0vzkxmm.jpg

Kiros, from TNG's 'Starship Mine' - just one of the interchangeable mercs in the episode, perhaps, but played by Patricia Tallman, who did stunt work throughout TNG/DS9/VOY, including a bunch of minor action roles of her own, and doubling for a lot of major characters, which I think earns her a 3* even if the character doesn't really merit it. And of course Lyta from Babylon 5.

She is also quite the zombie killer!!!!!!
  • Options
    KTz wrote: »
    You gave us two Burnham cadets, which I would like to use, but they are useless because they are not alien. I think they should have Vulcan, so they can be used every day, instead of occupying the vault.
    Thank you.

Burnham really should be Part-Alien. She has a chunk of Katra inside her.
  • Options
    KTz wrote: »
    Give us Odan/Riker trill
    r6dk2odvz8v6.jpg

Hey, remember when Trill were actually really creepy and completely wiped away the host's consciousness, and they were totally allowed to rekindle relationships of the past host, and Starfleet apparently had no idea about a major aspect of a species that's been important to the Federation for at least a century, and they didn't have spots, but instead have triangles on their foreheads?

Honestly, the Trill rewrite bothers me way more than the Klingon re-design. I mean, I prefer the DS9 Trills. But the TNG Trills were basically another whole species and Starfleet's complete and utter ignorance of them was strange in hindsight. Like, until that episode, if Curzon had gotten sick aboard a Federation vessel, the CMO wouldn't even know there was a symbiont inside of him. Not to mention Curzon seemed very chill about telling Sisko and the Klingons all about Trill physiology, so it's not like it was some big secret like Vulcan Pon Farr (which itself couldn't stay a secret for very long).

It's been said that the whole reason the Trill were changed on DS9 was because they decided Terry Farrell's face was too beautiful to hide under a prosthetic makeup appliance every week. They were probably very right.
  • Options
    Ice Man wrote: »
    Pregnant Kira?? Fine.
    Foot rubbing Miles? Maybe not.

But this begs the question....

Where the xfzq is .... First Minister Shakaar?

Nobody cares about him now that Kira got pregnant with Miles baby and ran off with Odo...

He's only a decorated war veteran hero....and now the ruler of an entire planet...

Shakaar was not actually a "war veteran hero". Decorated? Yeah probably, although I don't recall any specific mention of the Bajoran Provisional Government giving him a medal.

If you remember, Shakaar was considered a hero by the Bajoran people for what he did with the Resistance, but he actually had done next to nothing. It was all a big misunderstanding, but he ended up not going against what the Bajorans believed he was because he saw that they needed that image of him.

Shakaar was actually just a guy. I liked his character, but don't go on about him being a "decorated war hero". Plus, I wouldn't use the word "ruler" since he's a democratically elected official, not some autocratic authority who "rules the land".

He shot a Cardassian who was in a crick in his underwear taking a bath, IIRC.

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.
    That episode was chock-full of giveaways to who THAT Lorca was. His obvious confusion when Kat talked about their past, the "changed" sex, the reflection in the window at the end. His obvious clarity that the "peace conference" was a trap, and he recommended Kat to do t because she was gonna take his ship. One that was glaringly obvious, but easy to miss if you did not make the connection, was the triangular hand held Agonizer scar on his back. Yet, in our universe, he did seem to really care about stuff.
  • Options
    Yeah, it really makes you curious about the differences. What would make it really great is if he showed up with Mirror Burnham for the finale of Season 2. They could make one hell of a cliffhanger. Almost as good as the one we're waiting on now.

I'm hoping that Captain Killy and some of her crew escaped the Klingins at Pahvo.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I really want to see Prime Timeline Lorca. But... I'll either have to wait to see if they put him in an episode or the show goes off the air without him making an appearance.

It would be interesting to see what Prime Lorca would act like. Funny, Mirror Lorca got his groove on with Cornwell. He stole Prime Lorca’s poon. She knew it too. She gave him the classic “you’ve changed” And “I don’t even know you anymore”. And all that. She had no idea how much she didn’t know him.

Complete tangent but can we use that “P” word today? Is it no longer considered vulgar or is it so archaic that they don’t care anymore? Or has usage changed to mainstream (although I haven’t seen it in the mainstream press). To be clear, I’m not offended in any way or form, honestly just curious. Or maybe it’s just a clever way to get by the censor filters?

On topic... while he may be alive, I think they made it clear (or Cornwell did in some monologue in the last one or two episodes) that he was probably dead as “no one on their own could survive in the mirror universe” or something to that effect.

Doing the math, he would have supposedly arrived on the Mirror Buran as it was being attacked by the Charon. The Rebel records indicated that the Buran was destroyed and the crew killed. However, this was obviously Terran disinformation. When Maddox is "torturing" Lorca in the Agonizer Booth, we {and Lorca} learn that the crew is alive, and have been in Agonizer Booths for almost 600 days.

If "our" Lorca was beamed onto the Mirror Buran, he would have been captured, too. What if he was beaming "the other way" when the ion storm hit, and he ended up on Prior's Planet? Where the Mirror Burnham was hiding out. Emperor Phillipa said that she had found out her Michael and Lorca were working together to overthrow her. So, obviously Lorca did not really kill Michael.
  • Options
    Menos, the former undercover Vulcan operative from ENT: The Seventh. Vulcan, undercover operative, smuggler, etc
    Captain Drennik (same actor as Tomalak) from ENT: Cogenitor
    "Judicial Administrator" T'Pol from ENT: Precious Cargo, when Archer is trying to trick the alien into giving him some intel and brings in T'Pol as the ship's supposed judge, jury and executioner. Must have "Brutal" trait. "Her punishments can be... Severe."
    Zobral from ENT: Desert Crossing
    EV Suit Phlox from ENT: The Crossing
    Kuroda Lor-ehn from ENT: Canamar

"Judge" T'Pol would have to be 5*. That episode she really shined.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one mentioned these in here. These would be just cool to own if DB did the art right and they wouldn't really be useful in game play but...

Nazi Kirk and Spock, but with the way things are going these days maybe not too cool. Might offend someone.
    xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

Until earlier this month, featuring Nazi imagery in a video game would've made the game illegal in Germany. And while the law has changed, I feel like maybe this is one area DB should definitely stick away from. Sort of the same way that we'll probably never get Decker from TMP - sure he was a great character and had a nice moment in the film, but the real world implications today don't make his inclusion worthwhile IMO.

Decker was a Nazi? I really missed something in that movie..........
  • Options
    e="Dirk Gunderson;c-100786"]
    I'm surprised no one mentioned these in here. These would be just cool to own if DB did the art right and they wouldn't really be useful in game play but...

Nazi Kirk and Spock, but with the way things are going these days maybe not too cool. Might offend someone.
    xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

Until earlier this month, featuring Nazi imagery in a video game would've made the game illegal in Germany. And while the law has changed, I feel like maybe this is one area DB should definitely stick away from. Sort of the same way that we'll probably never get Decker from TMP - sure he was a great character and had a nice moment in the film, but the real world implications today don't make his inclusion worthwhile IMO.

They could do Kirk and/or Spock from Patterns of Force much as they did Colonel Karr: in a gray uniform but without any of the Nazi symbols.

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

They could draw the characters but not include the swastikas, or does that mean the likeness of the uniform as well?
    The title could be "Fascist".
    BTW, what's the deal with Decker from TMP? Don't get it.

Stephen Collins, who played Captain Will Decker, admitted in 2014 to sexual contact with multiple minors over the course of roughly 20 years starting in the 1970s. Any royalties paid for his likeness would go directly into the bank account of an avowed child abuser...that doesn’t sit well with many people. I can’t see DB wanting to take the kind of heat that would result from dealing with him.

On a lighter note, why is DB holding out on Commodore Decker? If it is a matter of getting William Windom’s rights, DB should feel comfortable paying his family more than the usual amount because I feel a lot of people will go ape-doody to get him (I am one of these).[/quote]

So, when is Kes being removed from the game? Google Jennifer Lien's arrest record. Confusing what a real world actor did with a character, especially one from decades ago,would bar a lot of characters from a lot of shows and movies
  • Options
    The current snowflake politics in today’s society shouldn’t dictate what content is shown in games if the game is depicting content from the Star Trek franchise.
    Star Trek has always been a very liberal entity & if the writers were ok to dress Kirk & Spock in Nazi uniforms on the show back then, then I’d see no reason why they couldn’t be displayed today.
    But if it is an issue to some who maybe offended & missed the overall message from the show then yes by all means hide the fact they appear to be Nazi soldiers like the did with Colonel Karr.
    724yazferxaa.png
    The current snowflake politics in today’s society shouldn’t dictate what content is shown in games if the game is depicting content from the Star Trek franchise.
    Star Trek has always been a very liberal entity & if the writers were ok to dress Kirk & Spock in Nazi uniforms on the show back then, then I’d see no reason why they couldn’t be displayed today.
    But if it is an issue to some who maybe offended & missed the overall message from the show then yes by all means hide the fact they appear to be Nazi soldiers like the did with Colonel Karr.
    724yazferxaa.png

Ye
    724yazferxaa.png

Yeah. "Patterns of Force" was clearly very "Nazism is bad".

It's kind of like when the government approached Stan Lee to do a Spider-Man story about why drugs are bad and dangerous. He did a three part story about Harry or some Spider Friend getting high and almost dying while hallucinating he could fly. The Comics Code Authority would not approve their Seal on the issues, because they included drug use. Even though the story was contracted by the government and was ANTI-DRUG
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

They could do Kirk and/or Spock from Patterns of Force much as they did Colonel Karr: in a gray uniform but without any of the Nazi symbols.

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

They could draw the characters but not include the swastikas, or does that mean the likeness of the uniform as well?

Stephen Collins, who played Captain Will Decker, admitted in 2014 to sexual contact with multiple minors over the course of roughly 20 years starting in the 1970s. Any royalties paid for his likeness would go directly into the bank account of an avowed child abuser...that doesn’t sit well with many people. I can’t see DB wanting to take the kind of heat that would result from dealing with him.

On a lighter note, why is DB holding out on Commodore Decker? If it is a matter of getting William Windom’s rights, DB should feel comfortable paying his family more than the usual amount because I feel a lot of people will go ape-doody to get him (I am one of these).

So, when is Kes being removed from the game? Google Jennifer Lien's arrest record. Confusing what a real world actor did with a character, especially one from decades ago,would bar a lot of characters from a lot of shows and movies

Aside from none of her convictions rising to the level of child abuse? I don’t think any of her run-ins with the law are severe enough that existing characters should be removed. I don’t recall anyone seriously suggesting that Sulu variants be pulled after the sexual assault allegations were made against George Takei last year.

Removing content is a pretty serious thing and without more knowledge of how the rights agreements are made it’s not clear that removing a character would even be feasible. Then there is the question of what is given the the players in lieu of the removed card, which tends to make nobody happy. That being said, I am not opposed to not having any more Kes variants either.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    hete="Dirk Gunderson;c-137738"]

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

On a lighter note, why is DB holding out on Commodore Decker? If it is a matter of getting William Windom’s rights, DB should feel comfortable paying his family more than the usual amount because I feel a lot of people will go ape-doody to get him (I am one of these).

Aside from none of her convictions rising to the level of child abuse? I don’t think any of her run-ins with the law are severe enough that existing characters should be removed. I don’t recall anyone seriously suggesting that Sulu variants be pulled after the sexual assault allegations were made against George Takei last year.

Removing content is a pretty serious thing and without more knowledge of how the rights agreements are made it’s not clear that removing a character would even be feasible. Then there is the question of what is given the the players in lieu of the removed card, which tends to make nobody happy. That being said, I am not opposed to not having any more Kes variants either. [/quote]

Several of her "exposures" involved minors. At least I seem to recall they did. I know a man can be forced to register for the rest of his life if he has an "emergency" and happens to "relieve" himself in sight of a daycare.

But we are wandering off topic. Just saying that what an actor did in real lfe later should not necessarily "splashback" on the past, and roles they may have played.
  • Options
    ChrisDalek wrote: »
    Flower Child Kira.

Semi-non-canon, going back to the scene from Past Tense where she and O'Brien met the two hippies and imagining if she had gone off with them in their van for a life of peace and love and other really groovy things, man. Long hair, headband, beaded necklace, colored shades, flower in her hair and wearing the most psychedelic Sixties getup imaginable. High level DIP because love, lower level MED and SCI for the various substances she might be enjoying.

Since I can't yet post pics I've added her as my avatar.

We already have Party Animal Ash Tyler. They could do a Collection. "Under the Influence" or something.

Party Animal Ash Tyler
    Flower Child Kira
    Beer Pong Cadet Tilly
    High on his own Supply Stamets
    Pahvo-Possessed Saru

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I know it will shock everyone here (given my avatar), but I'm fully supportive of bringing Commodore Matt Decker, former CO of the USS Constellation who seized command of the USS Enterprise from Commander Spock, to the game. (He is not to be confused with his son, Will, who later became Captain of the USS Enterprise). Commodore Decker is the original Captain Ahab of Star Trek (before The Wrath of Khan). He was also one of Starfleet's most decorated commanding officers. Unquestionably a legend even in his own time, he needs to have a killer command stat -- definitely better than Captain Lorca. He also bests a security officer in order to commandeer a shuttlecraft -- strong security stat. And his strategic choice to attack the planet-killer from the inside rather than the outside demonstrates engineering knowledge (tertiary skill).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it will shock everyone here (given my avatar), but I'm fully supportive of bringing Commodore Matt Decker, former CO of the USS Constellation who seized command of the USS Enterprise from Commander Spock, to the game. (He is not to be confused with his son, Will, who later became Captain of the USS Enterprise). Commodore Decker is the original Captain Ahab of Star Trek (before The Wrath of Khan). He was also one of Starfleet's most decorated commanding officers. Unquestionably a legend even in his own time, he needs to have a killer command stat -- definitely better than Captain Lorca. He also bests a security officer in order to commandeer a shuttlecraft -- strong security stat. And his strategic choice to attack the planet-killer from the inside than the outside demonstrates engineering knowledge (tertiary skill).

I support this 100%. DB, whatever you spend to get William Windom’s rights would be recouped easily from those of us who are ready to crack open the piggy bank for a chance at Commodore Decker.

I’ll also add that the same is true for me when it comes to Garth of Izar.
  • Options
    e="Dirk Gunderson;c-100786"]

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

xr8iskq5djsa.jpg

[...snip...]

Since Stephen Collins Character was only in a single movie, his likeness is very likely not part of the licensing available under CBS, therefore would not be available to give the rights to DB for the game. CBS only has rights to all the TV shows & characters therein, not any of the movies, although obviously some of the movie characters crossover, so I am sure the lawyers work overtime & earn their paychecks on licensing rights for stupid silly stuff like this...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Stephen Collins Character was only in a single movie, his likeness is very likely not part of the licensing available under CBS, therefore would not be available to give the rights to DB for the game. CBS only has rights to all the TV shows & characters therein, not any of the movies, although obviously some of the movie characters crossover, so I am sure the lawyers work overtime & earn their paychecks on licensing rights for stupid silly stuff like this...

The DB license covers everything but the JJ/Kelvinverse Treks.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t understand why this idea keeps popping up on the forums. DB clearly has been able to get licensing for characters from all the movies except the JJ Abrams universe (Kelvin timeline). Some of the crew in the game that are only from the movies, and never appeared on television: Commander Barak, Ilea Probe, Joaquim, Carol Marcus, David Marcus, Saavik, Commander Kruge, Admiral Cartwright, Dr. Gillian Taylor, Sybok, Captain Klaa, Lt. Valeris, Chancellor Gorkon, General Chang, Tolian Soran, Assimilated Hawk, Anij, Ru’afo, Donatra, Shinzon, etc.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    One Zero and Zero One from TNG. SCI & ENG
    They could probably have some pretty cool traits.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg Q
    w2vi8gf3nfyi.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Porthos, forgive me if i missed him been away.
  • Options
    The more we discuss it, the more I want Hiawatha Chief Engineer Denise Reno.